I thought this place would be different

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, the most annoying thing about participation in any message board is trying to get to the intelligent posts and filter through all of the inane stupidity of the Left.

I do like this message board, but if it is just more of the same, then there is no point to being here.
Just do what Trumpsters do it real life: Create and exist in your own closed circuit informational universe, oblivious to anything happening outside of it.

If they're not a Trumpster, put 'em on ignore. Then, poof, they're gone and don't exist. No more of that pesky opposing thought, a.k.a. "fake news".

Just like real life! Cool!
LoL but Democrats by contrast are open minded and inclusive of other opinions, right? :21:
Nope, wingers on both ends are very similar in their behaviors.

Peas in a pod.

Coyote called my Hillary/Tulsi assassination post "off the wall" and stuck it in "conspiracy theories" which I found ironic since everything about the Rat's impeachment HOAX stays in "Politics"....ya just never know here. :eusa_snooty:

Coyote called my Hillary/Tulsi assassination post "off the wall" and stuck it in "conspiracy theories" which I found ironic since everything about the Rat's impeachment HOAX stays in "Politics"....ya just never know here. :eusa_snooty:
3600025861_2.jpg

Leftists ruin everything they touch, and that includes social media.
Yeah, God forbid you have dissenting voices........ Maybe you'd prefer an echo chamber? :dunno:

No. When I post a FACT that liberals do not like, they all go on the attack to silence me. THEY are the ones who cannot tolerate dissenting voices, or statements of FACTS that prove them to be liars.

Leftists ruin everything they touch, and that includes social media.
Yeah, God forbid you have dissenting voices........ Maybe you'd prefer an echo chamber? :dunno:

No. When I post a FACT that liberals do not like, they all go on the attack to silence me. THEY are the ones who cannot tolerate dissenting voices, or statements of FACTS that prove them to be liars.
Wow, ain't it funny how that appears to be the tactics on both sides....... You post your "facts", they post their "facts" and the attacks begin........ Don'tcha just love political blinders? I do, it's what makes this board soooooo entertaining. :rofl:

Well at least she didn’t call you a racist.

Wow, ain't it funny how that appears to be the tactics on both sides....... You post your "facts", they post their "facts" and the attacks begin........ Don'tcha just love political blinders? I do, it's what makes this board soooooo entertaining. :rofl:

I do not find liberals entertaining.

I swear, the most annoying thing about participation in any message board is trying to get to the intelligent posts and filter through all of the inane stupidity of the Left.

I do like this message board, but if it is just more of the same, then there is no point to being here.

Well, like most boards, it's mainly coffee-break entertainment. No one is changing anyone's mind here.

The intelligent posts are fine, fairly numerous and often quite informative.

The inane stupidity of the Left is solely for comic relief, and not to be taken seriously. That they seem to truly believe what they write renders it all the more laughable, or pitiful, depending upon one's POV.
LOL good one BK you made my day ......Did trump get any Kurds killed today???

Be honest. You wouldn't care if he did.
He cares very much about dead Kurds. He cares zero about dead Americans. We must must must protect Syria’s borders but just fuck America’s borders. See how fucked up the left is? There is something wrong with their gene pool.
Have you put that to McConnell and Graham? I'm sure they'd tell you your're crazy

I do not find liberals entertaining.
What did I say about political blinders? Typical...... :lmao:

3600025861_2.jpg

Fuck off, wimp.
That Ringel IS a dim one.
Why thank you! Coming from the likes of you that's an extreme compliment. :thup:
You're welcome, dimwit.

3600025861_2.jpg

Fuck off, wimp.
That Ringel IS a dim one.
Why thank you! Coming from the likes of you that's an extreme compliment. :thup:
You're welcome, dimwit.
No problem white trash. :thup:

Democrats here think and post in lock step, just like the democrat party and their propaganda wing. They get their daily memos, which buzz words to use, which lies to tell, and they ALL run with it, LOCK STEP. It's pathetic. Sheeple. Not an original thought amongst the lot of them. They're as ignorant as a brick.

And the TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME here... oooohh boy... we have some winners here that you'd agree should probably be institutionalized, because they're really, REALLY out there with it.

We don't even bother to try to convince the left anymore. We just hammer the hall out of them because of their stupidity and pig-headedness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back