I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."
He is a pretend Christian... no doubt.

You don’t have to be Christian to care about human life

Caring and acting on it are two different things.

And neither are exclusive to Christians

Not true Christians, that's where Martin Luther's sola fide falls apart, they think that once saved always saved and no works of love is involved, they hate and refuse to read the book of James.

1*hROvYYZqur80_btd8_8x6A.png

A typical ploy, that want us to be nice while they piss on us.

I'm all kindsa done with being nice, baby. :)

It all depends on the poster with me, they be nice I will be nice, they play dirty I will be fucking worse then them

:)

Just like Jesus taught you! :21::21::21::21:

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

So you know Galatians 5 but not the rest?

I'm all kindsa done with being nice, baby. :)

It all depends on the poster with me, they be nice I will be nice, they play dirty I will be fucking worse then them

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

I know all about the Bible, far more than you based upon your post on this forum.

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Do you honestly think Trump uses--that Trump even KNOWS--words like "proportionate?" He made the whole thing up to make himself look like a hero. He's a MORON.

Not true Christians, that's where Martin Luther's sola fide falls apart, they think that once saved always saved and no works of love is involved, they hate and refuse to read the book of James.

That's what I thought, thanks for clarifying.

James 2:18

But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

You do know Martin Luther tried to change Romans 1:17 right?

Only if you're a 21st century man is this "abusive"

Yeah, I know... us 21st century types, thinking misogyny and slavery and religious bigotry are wrong! We all need to be more like Jay-a-zus!

Here's the reality... most of you "Christians" would hate living under Bible Law.

Ah Joe you never disappoint. lol

What "Bible Law" do you mean? I'm not an Israelite...there's a hint

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

I know all about the Bible, far more than you based upon your post on this forum.

Oh? What does Luke 2 say? What's that all about?

That's what I thought, thanks for clarifying.

James 2:18

But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

You do know Martin Luther tried to change Romans 1:17 right?

You do realize that that verse highlights your lack of faith because your deeds on this forum are far from anything that showcase the Holy Spirit.

Do you honestly think Trump uses--that Trump even KNOWS--words like "proportionate?" He made the whole thing up to make himself look like a hero. He's a MORON.

No you are trying to make him appear worse then he is because you hate Trump you hate us, it's fustrating to you all we won't go along with your silly liberal Utopia of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Only if you're a 21st century man is this "abusive"

Yeah, I know... us 21st century types, thinking misogyny and slavery and religious bigotry are wrong! We all need to be more like Jay-a-zus!

Here's the reality... most of you "Christians" would hate living under Bible Law.

Ah Joe you never disappoint. lol

What "Bible Law" do you mean? I'm not an Israelite...there's a hint

It's another one that doesn't know about Covenants and what not

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

Oh? What does Luke 2 say? What's that all about?

Luke 2 is the narrative of Jesus' life from His birth to adulthood, with a lot of years in the middle left out.

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

You couldn't hold your own against me, not many people can in the real world, I know the bible by heart.

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

You couldn't hold your own against me, not many people can in the real world, I know the bible by heart.

So, you have ever single verse in the Bible memorized?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

Jesus said you should not bear false witness...did you miss that one

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

Is there anyone on this forums that displays the fruits of the spirit?

let's see if I can get this from memory:

Love joy peace patience and kindness, goodness and self-control

gentleness and I'm missing the last one. To Google I go:

faithfulness. There it is!

It depends on how you look at all of these. Again in the 21st century, most of these just mean stroking people's "esteem" and telling them what they want to hear. That's the wide road to destruction from the Christian point of view. Christian love means something different quite often.

To be fair I think Trump made the right decision here but I don't see that as evidence that he puts his trust in salvation in Jesus Christ alone and makes it his highest goal to follow Him. I don't see this as proof that he is a regenerate Christian IOW

You're unhappy Trump didn't start a war and kill people, after your unmanned spy plane was shot down over THEIR air space, and YOU call YOURSELF a Christian.

Jesus is the guy who when asked "How many times do I forgive a man who has wronged me" and he replied 70 times 7 times.

Forum List

Back