I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

Is there anyone on this forums that displays the fruits of the spirit?
Did your leftist shill ass just seriously ask that?
Like leftists believe in God or something. You fool nobody, dumbass. :1peleas:

rofl.gif

A typical ploy, that want us to be nice while they piss on us.

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

I have always heard the Lord works in mysterious ways....

Trump has planted many fruit trees that I am sure the Lord is happy with.

Trump has gathered much Fruit for the Lord.....

You Tards work for Satan......….

Ask the women he raped or grabbed....

Why do you bring up bill clinton?

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."
He is a pretend Christian... no doubt.

You don’t have to be Christian to care about human life

Caring and acting on it are two different things.

Amazing.

wow

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

rofl.gif

I'm all kindsa done with being nice, baby. :)

Amazing.

wow

People change when they find God/born again.

And Jesus would be proud of his regime denying soap and tooth brushes to children....maybe he should read "Two" Corinthians again..

rofl.gif

It all depends on the poster with me, they be nice I will be nice, they play dirty I will be fucking worse then them

:)

Amazing.

wow

Yup....I guess it is true....trump has always been a fan of Hitler....

rofl.gif

It all depends on the poster with me, they be nice I will be nice, they play dirty I will be fucking worse then them

Who cares...put it on your grave stone if you want....

rofl.gif

Just like Jesus taught you! :21::21::21::21:

And neither are exclusive to Christians

Amazing.

wow

Yup....I guess it is true....trump has always been a fan of Hitler....

Where did that come from?

Lol you one crazy guy...

rofl.gif

No Michael did.

rofl.gif

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

And neither are exclusive to Christians

Not true Christians, that's where Martin Luther's sola fide falls apart, they think that once saved always saved and no works of love is involved, they hate and refuse to read the book of James.

Forum List

Back