I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Luke 2 is the narrative of Jesus' life from His birth to adulthood, with a lot of years in the middle left out.

Way to come off like a Commie atheist. Tell me more about your faith.

My faith is a personal thing. I do not make it an issue on such forums as this. That is all on your folk

If you are a Christian it should not be a "personal thing", sorry. Always give a reason for the hope that is in you--1 Peter 3:15

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Trump is known for his lack of interest in details and his habit of letting his attention wander during briefings, making it entirely possible that his NSC presented an expected estimate of deaths and injuries well in advance of Trump’s decision to approve the strike and that he simply ignored it or forgot it.

Good Lord

Luke 2 is the narrative of Jesus' life from His birth to adulthood, with a lot of years in the middle left out.

Way to come off like a Commie atheist. Tell me more about your faith.

My faith is a personal thing. I do not make it an issue on such forums as this. That is all on your folk

If you are a Christian it should not be a "personal thing", sorry. Always give a reason for the hope that is in you--1 Peter 3:15

Have you ever seen me apply that title to myself?

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Do you honestly think Trump uses--that Trump even KNOWS--words like "proportionate?" He made the whole thing up to make himself look like a hero. He's a MORON.

No you are trying to make him appear worse then he is because you hate Trump you hate us, it's fustrating to you all we won't go along with your silly liberal Utopia of Sodom and Gomorrah.

No, I'm pointing out the Emperor is spouting fairy tales.

So you think he is a tin woodman now with out a heart?

Why post false rumours ?

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

Is there anyone on this forums that displays the fruits of the spirit?

let's see if I can get this from memory:

Love joy peace patience and kindness, goodness and self-control

gentleness and I'm missing the last one. To Google I go:

faithfulness. There it is!

It depends on how you look at all of these. Again in the 21st century, most of these just mean stroking people's "esteem" and telling them what they want to hear. That's the wide road to destruction from the Christian point of view. Christian love means something different quite often.

have you exhibited any of these on this forum?

Are you playing Church Lady this morning and telling everyone their sins?

I have found there's no better Church Ladies these days than unbelievers and Leftists. Now, see, that's not unloving, impatient, or whatever. It's just exactly what the Church Lady did--call everyone a sinner and act like holier-than-thou. Is that not what you're about here?

You couldn't hold your own against me, not many people can in the real world, I know the bible by heart.

So, you have ever single verse in the Bible memorized?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

Jesus said you should not bear false witness...did you miss that one

I've read the entire Bible 3x, boy.

Hey I'm almost caught up! Read it for the second time all the way through 2 years go. I'm always reading something but now reading through the NT this year and OT next again. That will be 3. But in reality some parts I've read a dozen times or more, like the Gospels

Have you read read it chronologically? It gives a new perspective.

Though most of all I would suggest you purchase a bible without chapters and verses and read it the way it was intended, like a book and not like 1000s of separate verses.

I love this deflection of the topic by you and make it personal about me..btw..but in any case you just jealous I have the gift and can take on any LDS on the streets with no bible in my hand.

So, do you know the whole bible by heart or not? Please make up your mind.

I know all about the Bible, far more than you based upon your post on this forum.

You couldn't hold your own against me, not many people can in the real world, I know the bible by heart.

Yeah, that is bullshit.

I've read the entire Bible 3x, boy.

Hey I'm almost caught up! Read it for the second time all the way through 2 years go. I'm always reading something but now reading through the NT this year and OT next again. That will be 3. But in reality some parts I've read a dozen times or more, like the Gospels

Have you read read it chronologically? It gives a new perspective.

Though most of all I would suggest you purchase a bible without chapters and verses and read it the way it was intended, like a book and not like 1000s of separate verses.

Do you know how arrogant it is to give long-time adherents of a faith advice on how they should best read their holy books? Would you tell a Muslim how to read the Koran, or a Jew how to read the Torah? Or do only Christians get this special treatment?

Oh wait, I'm sure that was "unkind". yet there it is, true but blunt.

So you know Galatians 5 but not the rest?

I know all about the Bible, far more than you based upon your post on this forum.

Yeah, that is bullshit.

When did I say that? I said I know the protestants and Catholic bible by heart.

(Not much difference, still pissed the protestants left out the story of Susana in Daniel chapter 13)

you just said ... I know the bible by heart. If you know it by heart, that means you have the whole thing memorized

Who the fuck would have the entire thing memorized ? God damn book of numbers is so damn boring, people spend their entire life's studying it and still don't have all the answers.

Yeah, that is bullshit.

(Not much difference, still pissed the protestants left out the story of Susana in Daniel chapter 13)

you just said ... I know the bible by heart. If you know it by heart, that means you have the whole thing memorized

Who the fuck would have the entire thing memorized ? God damn book of numbers is so damn boring, people spend their entire life's studying it and still don't have all the answers.

So, you do not know the bible by heart.

Glad we could get that figured out.

Are you playing Church Lady this morning and telling everyone their sins?

I am not telling anyone anything, I asked a question. Seems a simple question.

Church Lady: Did you have a chaperone on that date??? Hmmmm???

Church Lady: Did you wear a cover up over that bikini? Hmmmm??

Church Lady: Did you go see that R rated movie this weekend?? Isn't that special!!!

Those are your questions, GG. They're not questions; you're really pointing out everyone else's sins.

I don't think Leftist unbelievers realize the extent to which they have become Judgmental Puritans

Yeah, that is bullshit.

And you don't know what the term means, youre like those assholes who take the bible word for word litteraly and then they build a 100 million dollar tourist attraction and put dinosaurs on the ark.

Do you know how arrogant it is to give long-time adherents of a faith advice on how they should best read their holy books? Would you tell a Muslim how to read the Koran, or a Jew how to read the Torah? Or do only Christians get this special treatment?

I have not told Muslims or Jews that as I have not been a lifelong adherent to their faith.

Have you tried reading a bible without chapters and verses? It truly gives you a whole new perspective on the bible that is rather remarkable.

you are aware that the chapter and verses were added by man and not part of God's plan?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

And you don't know what the term means, youre like those assholes who take the bible word for word litteraly and then they build a 100 million dollar tourist attraction and put dinosaurs on the ark.

I know what the term means, you clearly do not.

What does know something by heart mean? | meaning of know something by heart | know something by heart definition | idioMeanings

What is the meaning of "know something by heart"?
The meaning of "know something by heart" is:
to have something memorized perfectly

I have not told Muslims or Jews that as I have not been a lifelong adherent to their faith.

Have you tried reading a bible without chapters and verses? It truly gives you a whole new perspective on the bible that is rather remarkable.

you are aware that the chapter and verses were added by man and not part of God's plan?

Why do you assume I'm wholly ignorant about my own holy book? Would you assume that about other people of faith that are at least passably literate?

I know what the term means, you clearly do not.

What does know something by heart mean? | meaning of know something by heart | know something by heart definition | idioMeanings

What is the meaning of "know something by heart"?
The meaning of "know something by heart" is:
to have something memorized perfectly

You're going on about nothing....really dude

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

I have always heard the Lord works in mysterious ways....

Trump has planted many fruit trees that I am sure the Lord is happy with.

Trump has gathered much Fruit for the Lord.....

You Tards work for Satan......….

Ask the women he raped or grabbed....

People change when they find God/born again.

And Jesus would be proud of his regime denying soap and tooth brushes to children....maybe he should read "Two" Corinthians again..

Tards like you will go to hell for bearing false witness...….
No one bears false witness more than Donald Dork. No one tortures toddlers and children like Donald Dork.

No shit Sherlock read the dead Sea Scrolls

Well GG go find some other Christians to pester about their behavior...I have better things to do today. Adios!

Church Lady: Did you have a chaperone on that date??? Hmmmm???

Church Lady: Did you wear a cover up over that bikini? Hmmmm??

Church Lady: Did you go see that R rated movie this weekend?? Isn't that special!!!

Those are your questions, GG. They're not questions; you're really pointing out everyone else's sins.

I don't think Leftist unbelievers realize the extent to which they have become Judgmental Puritans

I seem to have struck a nerve.

That is good.

My favorite Christian apologist used to say his only desire was to put a pebble in people's shoe...

Forum List

Back