I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Only God knows someone's heart and true faith...you're in no position to be the judge on that
And far be it from you to judge anyone.

:laugh:

Should I break out the ol' USMB search engine for a few hundred examples?

Naw. Why bother.

"God". Hypocrite.

So she is not in the flesh? like you, like I, like Jesus was...

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus said " No one is good-except God alone"

Mark 10:18

Please see post 52.

bear513, your thoughts on my questions in post 12?

"And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously?"

You don't know human nature now? During conversations with a lot of information coming at you, it may take awhile for something to sink in. We all do it...

"And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously?"

You don't know human nature now? During conversations with a lot of information coming at you, it may take awhile for something to sink in. We all do it...

So you don't think that death toll would have come up in the conversations leading up to the decision to attack?

Is that what you're saying?

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

I have always heard the Lord works in mysterious ways....

Trump has planted many fruit trees that I am sure the Lord is happy with.

Trump has gathered much Fruit for the Lord.....

You Tards work for Satan......….

Ask the women he raped or grabbed....

Just like with long winded posts, I have to read it a second time and something finally sticks out, what they are really saying / in between the lines of word salad .

Just like with long winded posts, I have to read it a second time and something finally sticks out, what they are really saying / in between the lines of word salad .
:confused-84:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

I have always heard the Lord works in mysterious ways....

Trump has planted many fruit trees that I am sure the Lord is happy with.

Trump has gathered much Fruit for the Lord.....

You Tards work for Satan......….

Ask the women he raped or grabbed....

People change when they find God/born again.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Could you answer the questions I asked in post 63?

Only if you're a 21st century man is this "abusive"

Yeah, I know... us 21st century types, thinking misogyny and slavery and religious bigotry are wrong! We all need to be more like Jay-a-zus!

Here's the reality... most of you "Christians" would hate living under Bible Law.

Only two laws...

Only one God

And love each other.

Matthew 22:36–40

Seriously?

Could you answer the questions I asked in post 63?

I just did, once again it takes some people for information to sink in and think about it..quit being obtuse.

Amazing.

wow

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

Is there anyone on this forums that displays the fruits of the spirit?

It’s not like it’s logical that our military was poised to attack to begin with.

This makes sense since you have no logic. When has our military not been stationed in the middle east ready to strike on a moments notice?
Under Clinton? Check
Under Bush's? Check
Under Obama? Check
Under Trump? NO WAY MAN.......ORANGE MAN BAD

Fucking idiot

Thank God Mac1958's fence-sitting finger is NOT on the button. :113:
What fence-sitting finger?

(... and here we go again!)

Do you not have fingers? STFU then. ;)

Jesus had no interest in making people feel good about the fact that they were dead in their sins. He was sometimes quite encouraging, and sometimes forcefully blunt, and often unapologetically harsh. He told his beloved disciple Peter, 'Get behind me, Satan."

Actually, you read the Gospels, Jesus kind of comes off as a dick being verbally abusive to his followers...

You read them, but you don't comprehend them/have the Holy spirit in you to fully understand, I have seen that so many times with even pastors, evangels and Catholic priest.

Amazing.

wow

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

Did your leftist shill ass just seriously ask that?
Like leftists believe in God or something. You fool nobody, dumbass. :1peleas:

rofl.gif

Amazing.

wow

(Galations chapter 5)

Once again we are all in the flesh, and once again Mark 10:18

I applaud Trump for not overreacting

Doesn’t make him a Christian
A Christian would gladly attack the Muslim heathens

Forum List

Back