I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

So you know Galatians 5 but not the rest?

I know all about the Bible, far more than you based upon your post on this forum.

You couldn't hold your own against me, not many people can in the real world, I know the bible by heart.

So, you have ever single verse in the Bible memorized?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

Jesus said you should not bear false witness...did you miss that one

I've read the entire Bible 3x, boy.

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

I know all about the Bible, far more than you based upon your post on this forum.

Oh? What does Luke 2 say? What's that all about?

Luke 2 is the narrative of Jesus' life from His birth to adulthood, with a lot of years in the middle left out.

That's what you got out of it? Yup you don't have the Holy spirit in you... Would you like to be saved???

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

Is there anyone on this forums that displays the fruits of the spirit?
Did your leftist shill ass just seriously ask that?
Like leftists believe in God or something. You fool nobody, dumbass. :1peleas:

rofl.gif

A typical ploy, that want us to be nice while they piss on us.

That is usually the truth. They want us in the corner telling us how wonderful they all are while they do whatever they want. Like we're Pez dispensers of "self esteem".

That's love to them. Weak sauce

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

let's see if I can get this from memory:

Love joy peace patience and kindness, goodness and self-control

gentleness and I'm missing the last one. To Google I go:

faithfulness. There it is!

It depends on how you look at all of these. Again in the 21st century, most of these just mean stroking people's "esteem" and telling them what they want to hear. That's the wide road to destruction from the Christian point of view. Christian love means something different quite often.

Part of the problem is they expect Christians to be meek lambs...while in reality many are lions

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

wow

let's see if I can get this from memory:

Love joy peace patience and kindness, goodness and self-control

gentleness and I'm missing the last one. To Google I go:

faithfulness. There it is!

It depends on how you look at all of these. Again in the 21st century, most of these just mean stroking people's "esteem" and telling them what they want to hear. That's the wide road to destruction from the Christian point of view. Christian love means something different quite often.

have you exhibited any of these on this forum?

Michael Tyson?

You couldn't hold your own against me, not many people can in the real world, I know the bible by heart.

Yeah, that is bullshit.

Only 3 times? Tisk tisk.

A few more years and you will catch up to me.

Michael Tyson?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

Hey I'm almost caught up! Read it for the second time all the way through 2 years go. I'm always reading something but now reading through the NT this year and OT next again. That will be 3. But in reality some parts I've read a dozen times or more, like the Gospels

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."
He is a pretend Christian... no doubt.

You don’t have to be Christian to care about human life

Caring and acting on it are two different things.

And neither are exclusive to Christians

Not true Christians, that's where Martin Luther's sola fide falls apart, they think that once saved always saved and no works of love is involved, they hate and refuse to read the book of James.

Uh, both Arminians and Calvinists can be true Christians. Yep it's true

I lean Reformed but in the end I'm agnostic about the whole thing and hold it loosely. Not worth saying "true Christian" over that's for sure

Yeah, that is bullshit.

Hey I'm almost caught up! Read it for the second time all the way through 2 years go. I'm always reading something but now reading through the NT this year and OT next again. That will be 3. But in reality some parts I've read a dozen times or more, like the Gospels

Have you read read it chronologically? It gives a new perspective.

Though most of all I would suggest you purchase a bible without chapters and verses and read it the way it was intended, like a book and not like 1000s of separate verses.

Amazing.

wow

I have always heard the Lord works in mysterious ways....

Trump has planted many fruit trees that I am sure the Lord is happy with.

Trump has gathered much Fruit for the Lord.....

You Tards work for Satan......….

Ask the women he raped or grabbed....

People change when they find God/born again.

And Jesus would be proud of his regime denying soap and tooth brushes to children....maybe he should read "Two" Corinthians again..

Tards like you will go to hell for bearing false witness...….

No Michael did.

Michael Tyson?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

When did I say that? I said I know the protestants and Catholic bible by heart.

(Not much difference, still pissed the protestants left out the story of Susana in Daniel chapter 13)

Though most of all I would suggest you purchase a bible without chapters and verses and read it the way it was intended, like a book and not like 1000s of separate verses.

:eusa_hand:

I suggest you jump off a cliff, you leftist shill.

Michael Tyson?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

When did I say that? I said I know the protestants and Catholic bible by heart.

(Not much difference, still pissed the protestants left out the story of Susana in Daniel chapter 13)

you just said ... I know the bible by heart. If you know it by heart, that means you have the whole thing memorized

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."
He is a pretend Christian... no doubt.

You don’t have to be Christian to care about human life

Caring and acting on it are two different things.

And neither are exclusive to Christians

Not true Christians, that's where Martin Luther's sola fide falls apart, they think that once saved always saved and no works of love is involved, they hate and refuse to read the book of James.

1*hROvYYZqur80_btd8_8x6A.png

He didn't use the best example of NTS but the NTS fallacy is stupid. There I said it.

It is a fallacy to say "No True Scotsman would eat bacon on Saturday"

It is NOT a fallacy to say "No True Scotsman would be born in Argentina, to Argentinian parents, whose grandparents and great-grandparents were all Argentinian". That's not a fallacy; that's true.

Internetz Arguing Rulez say just employ the NTS fallacy but it's often stupidly done. I said that too

Do you honestly think Trump uses--that Trump even KNOWS--words like "proportionate?" He made the whole thing up to make himself look like a hero. He's a MORON.

No you are trying to make him appear worse then he is because you hate Trump you hate us, it's fustrating to you all we won't go along with your silly liberal Utopia of Sodom and Gomorrah.

No, I'm pointing out the Emperor is spouting fairy tales.

Yeah, that is bullshit.

I love this deflection of the topic by you and make it personal about me..btw..but in any case you just jealous I have the gift and can take on any LDS on the streets with no bible in my hand.

:eusa_hand:

I suggest you jump off a cliff, you leftist shill.

Very Christ like thing to say there buddy! :21::21:

Have you tried reading the bible without chapter and verses. Those were added by men long after the Bible was written. Personally I feel it was a mistake. Makes it too easy to be like you can be a buffet Christian.

Forum List

Back