I thought it was illegal for 11-year-olds to have sex...

Discussion in 'Education' started by AllieBaba, Oct 16, 2007.

1. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    But apparently it's A-ok by the school systems....

Instead of finding out WHO is having sex with 11 year olds, they want to provide them with contraceptives. Keep in mind the kids they want to fix up are the ones they recognize as having fewer options than other kids. In other words, they're poor, they're dysfunctional...and they want them to be able to have sex, and for their PARTNERS to be able to have sex with them...with no ramifications.

It's illegal for anyone to have sex with an 11 year old. What is wrong with these people? They're just making it easier, and letting all the pervs out of any accountability at all.

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/story.php?id=140910&ac=PHnws

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. doniston

doniston Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Of course it is illegal, just like it was for the 12 year old boy and 13 year old girl who got pregnant, and are now classified as sex offenders. While I agree that they shouldn't be having sex. what are you going to do as punishment? have them stand in the corner? This is about prevention of pregnancy,

The part I don't agree with is the fact that the parents are frozen out of the picture. THEY should be the decision makers---NOT the schools or legislature.

3. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    Schools interfering in the natural curiosity of kids is an offence as far as I am concerned.They should concentrate on education.

4. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    It's the parents' call. Still, schools are supposed to protect our children, not encourage them and those who would do them harm. Nor should they enable children in risk taking.

5. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    ahh.. they should ignore the reality of STDs and teen pregnancy.

got it.

:thup:

6. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    No, retard. If an 11-year-old gets an STD it should be treated as a criminal matter. You don't provide the materials to absolve the child molesters of all accountability,.

Well, I don't. Maybe you do. Since you think it's ok for people to have sex with 11 year olds. Cuz I'll tell you one thing...two 11-year-olds playing Dr. in the jungle gym aren't going to pass STDs back and forth...

7. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    you don't really know what 11 year olds will pass back and forth, do you?

Nor are you interested in facing the necessary education to give kids BEFORE THEY GO OUT AND CATCH SOMETHING.

like I said.. You really are not that bright.

8. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    It's illegal for them to have sex, idiot. I'm not going to train them in illegal behavior, nor am I going to provide a way for child molesters to molest them and not get caught.

It doesn't surprise me that you come down on the side of the molesters on this one, maggot. Essentially what you are proposing is that we tell 11-year-olds who are being molested to be proactive, and instead of reporting their molesters, protect them.

11-year-olds don't pass STDs between themselves, and if they are, they need to knock it off. I'd say the number of children infected with STDs by other children is so miniscule as to be nonexistent. As are the numbers of 11 year olds getting other 11 year olds pregnant.

Freak.

9. rOckNrOllsCar11

rOckNrOllsCar11 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Despite the availability of contraceptives in schools, kids who want to have sex will. It's the parents job to teach their children issues of morality. I'm pretty certain teachers aren't telling the kids "ok, now that we have condoms available, you all can go have sex".

AllieBabe, why don't you bitch about what's being pumped out by the babysitter otherwise known as the T.V.? The source of all this oversexed bullshit that Americans are obsessed about.

Do you remember being 11 yrs old? I know when I was 11, condoms or not, I was not ready for sex. This is precautionary, that's all. And it is not illegal for two 11 yr olds to have sex, just alarming if anything.

Do you have any children AlliBabe?

10. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I have four children. Two who are grown and married, and two who are in preschool.

Anyone who provides an 11-year-old with contraceptives is encouraging illegal behavior, and protecting those who violate children. That's the bottom line, and there's no arguing it.

TV is bad, but parents can turn it off. And the TV can't hand kids condoms, nor does it represent the huge authority that the schools do.

And the point I'm making is, of course you weren't ready for sex. Nobody is ready for sex at 11. And if they're having sex, it's harming them and should be stopped altogether. YOu don't "fix" it by giving them condoms and saying, "Oh, well, you know you'll suffer from this for the rest of your life, and the person who is having sex with you is a criminal who should be in jail..but here, just so he doesn't knock you up."

Any 11 year old who is having sex should get a vaginal swab on the house and removed from their parents custody immediately until everyone knows exactly what is going on. End of story.

YOu should see what happens to these kids who start out at 11. And they NEVER start out as innocent experimenters. It's always an older person victimizing them, and they become completely twisted themselves. They end up as drug addicts, sex addicts, prostitutes, and unfit mothers.

But hey, instead of addressing the real problem, let's just make ourselves feel better by accomodating the abusers, minimalizing the crime, and forgetting that we're supposed to be protecting these kids. Handing out condoms to 11 year olds isn't protecting them. Prosecuting the people who have sex with them is.