I thought it was illegal for 11-year-olds to have sex...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
But apparently it's A-ok by the school systems....

Instead of finding out WHO is having sex with 11 year olds, they want to provide them with contraceptives. Keep in mind the kids they want to fix up are the ones they recognize as having fewer options than other kids. In other words, they're poor, they're dysfunctional...and they want them to be able to have sex, and for their PARTNERS to be able to have sex with them...with no ramifications.

It's illegal for anyone to have sex with an 11 year old. What is wrong with these people? They're just making it easier, and letting all the pervs out of any accountability at all.

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/story.php?id=140910&ac=PHnws

But apparently it's A-ok by the school systems....

Instead of finding out WHO is having sex with 11 year olds, they want to provide them with contraceptives. Keep in mind the kids they want to fix up are the ones they recognize as having fewer options than other kids. In other words, they're poor, they're dysfunctional...and they want them to be able to have sex, and for their PARTNERS to be able to have sex with them...with no ramifications.

It's illegal for anyone to have sex with an 11 year old. What is wrong with these people? They're just making it easier, and letting all the pervs out of any accountability at all.

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/story.php?id=140910&ac=PHnws

Of course it is illegal, just like it was for the 12 year old boy and 13 year old girl who got pregnant, and are now classified as sex offenders. While I agree that they shouldn't be having sex. what are you going to do as punishment? have them stand in the corner? This is about prevention of pregnancy,

The part I don't agree with is the fact that the parents are frozen out of the picture. THEY should be the decision makers---NOT the schools or legislature.

Schools interfering in the natural curiosity of kids is an offence as far as I am concerned.They should concentrate on education.

• Banned
It's the parents' call. Still, schools are supposed to protect our children, not encourage them and those who would do them harm. Nor should they enable children in risk taking.

ahh.. they should ignore the reality of STDs and teen pregnancy.

got it.

:thup:

• Banned
No, retard. If an 11-year-old gets an STD it should be treated as a criminal matter. You don't provide the materials to absolve the child molesters of all accountability,.

Well, I don't. Maybe you do. Since you think it's ok for people to have sex with 11 year olds. Cuz I'll tell you one thing...two 11-year-olds playing Dr. in the jungle gym aren't going to pass STDs back and forth...

you don't really know what 11 year olds will pass back and forth, do you?

Nor are you interested in facing the necessary education to give kids BEFORE THEY GO OUT AND CATCH SOMETHING.

like I said.. You really are not that bright.

• Banned
It's illegal for them to have sex, idiot. I'm not going to train them in illegal behavior, nor am I going to provide a way for child molesters to molest them and not get caught.

It doesn't surprise me that you come down on the side of the molesters on this one, maggot. Essentially what you are proposing is that we tell 11-year-olds who are being molested to be proactive, and instead of reporting their molesters, protect them.

11-year-olds don't pass STDs between themselves, and if they are, they need to knock it off. I'd say the number of children infected with STDs by other children is so miniscule as to be nonexistent. As are the numbers of 11 year olds getting other 11 year olds pregnant.

Freak.

Despite the availability of contraceptives in schools, kids who want to have sex will. It's the parents job to teach their children issues of morality. I'm pretty certain teachers aren't telling the kids "ok, now that we have condoms available, you all can go have sex".

AllieBabe, why don't you bitch about what's being pumped out by the babysitter otherwise known as the T.V.? The source of all this oversexed bullshit that Americans are obsessed about.

Do you remember being 11 yrs old? I know when I was 11, condoms or not, I was not ready for sex. This is precautionary, that's all. And it is not illegal for two 11 yr olds to have sex, just alarming if anything.

Do you have any children AlliBabe?

I have four children. Two who are grown and married, and two who are in preschool.

Anyone who provides an 11-year-old with contraceptives is encouraging illegal behavior, and protecting those who violate children. That's the bottom line, and there's no arguing it.

TV is bad, but parents can turn it off. And the TV can't hand kids condoms, nor does it represent the huge authority that the schools do.

And the point I'm making is, of course you weren't ready for sex. Nobody is ready for sex at 11. And if they're having sex, it's harming them and should be stopped altogether. YOu don't "fix" it by giving them condoms and saying, "Oh, well, you know you'll suffer from this for the rest of your life, and the person who is having sex with you is a criminal who should be in jail..but here, just so he doesn't knock you up."

Any 11 year old who is having sex should get a vaginal swab on the house and removed from their parents custody immediately until everyone knows exactly what is going on. End of story.

YOu should see what happens to these kids who start out at 11. And they NEVER start out as innocent experimenters. It's always an older person victimizing them, and they become completely twisted themselves. They end up as drug addicts, sex addicts, prostitutes, and unfit mothers.

But hey, instead of addressing the real problem, let's just make ourselves feel better by accomodating the abusers, minimalizing the crime, and forgetting that we're supposed to be protecting these kids. Handing out condoms to 11 year olds isn't protecting them. Prosecuting the people who have sex with them is.

I agree with most of what your saying but I still don't see why children shouldn't be protected if they choose to have sex. A child who has been molested usually doesn't say anything to anyone for a long time and often wind up promiscious. I just think that if you teach them right at home from the start, no matter what comes at them from the world, they will do the right thing.

Some places in this country need schools to provide this education since they aren't getting at home. Why do you get all up in arms about things such as these when we have a president talking WWIII? There won't be schools, children or a system to worry over then.

Is this condom issue thing happening in your school district?

I agree with most of what your saying but I still don't see why children shouldn't be protected if they choose to have sex. A child who has been molested usually doesn't say anything to anyone for a long time and often wind up promiscious. I just think that if you teach them right at home from the start, no matter what comes at them from the world, they will do the right thing.

Some places in this country need schools to provide this education since they aren't getting at home. Why do you get all up in arms about things such as these when we have a president talking WWIII? There won't be schools, children or a system to worry over then.

Is this condom issue thing happening in your school district?

If what they choose to do is illegal, and harmful to them, then we don't allow them to do it. We certainly shouldn't be enabling them to do it.

The fact of the matter is, the law states that a child is not capable of making that decision. If they are not recognized as capable of making the decision, then the SCHOOL SHOULD NOT BE STEPPING IN to tell them otherwise, or to help them to do otherwise.

I'm with you...it's an issue best dealt with at home. That means...NOT IN THE SCHOOLS.

I don't see the concern over our children as any less a cause than concern over the war. It's all about doing what is right, and you can't just leave kids out of the equation, or you end up with a mess.

No, the condom issue isn't going on in my district, and isn't likely ever to.

It's illegal for them to have sex, idiot. I'm not going to train them in illegal behavior, nor am I going to provide a way for child molesters to molest them and not get caught.

It doesn't surprise me that you come down on the side of the molesters on this one, maggot. Essentially what you are proposing is that we tell 11-year-olds who are being molested to be proactive, and instead of reporting their molesters, protect them.

11-year-olds don't pass STDs between themselves, and if they are, they need to knock it off. I'd say the number of children infected with STDs by other children is so miniscule as to be nonexistent. As are the numbers of 11 year olds getting other 11 year olds pregnant.

Freak.

YOU ARE NOT TRAINING THEM TO HAVE SEX.

YOU ARE TRAINING THEM TO PROTECT THEMSELVES WHEN THEY DO HAVE SEX BECAUSE FUCKING ISN'T SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES A TIMECLOCK.

well, maybe for YOU it is but i'm talking about kids and not ladies of the night like yourself.

sure it's illegal for 11 year olds to have sex.. THAT MUST MEAN that they should be sheltered from sex until the day of their wedding, right silly girl? Hell, it's a good thing they wait until gals menstruate before teaching them about feminine hygiene products.

You are a fucking moron if you are going to just sit there and pull out percentages from your ass on what kids at what age pass to each other. Do you think fucking 14 year olds CANT get aids? Do you think that your abstinence only education will KEEP kids from fucking? Aids is more devastating than your stupid fucking opinion and faulty logic, Allie.

Anyone who provides an 11-year-old with contraceptives is encouraging illegal behavior, and protecting those who violate children. That's the bottom line, and there's no arguing it.

pure fucking stupidity, allie. That's all you work from.

sex ed is not encouraging illegal behaviour when taught to kids. It's sure as hell not PROTECTING those who do violate kids. I guess you'd rather a girl get pregnant and AIDS just so you can get a swab kit to identify a guy she WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH, eh? the ends justify the AIDS, right allie?

Apparently, there IS arguing about it since, last I saw, you are not the consensus of the United States. Remember that word Allie? CONSENSUS?

Shogun try to be nice.

AllieBabe, It is not illegal for children to have sex. It is illegal for adults to have sex with children though so your wrong about this being an issue of legality. We are talking about kids of or near the same age choosing to have sex.

You aren't training them to have sex? Have you been to a clinic? I'm sure you have. YOu have to go somewhere to get treated. You are TAUGHT how to use condoms, and spermicides, and basically, how to have sex.

In addition, if you are accomodating them in breaking the law, there's really nothing more to talk about. You're helping kids be victimized. You're making it easy for the perverts, and harder for kids to get help. Schools should advocate for children. Not help freaks victimize them. Once again, for the peanut gallery...If a kid comes to you and tells you she's having sex, do not take them to the counter, give them a dildo and a rubber and The Joy Of Sex.

You find out why the hell they're having sex, and with whom, and you go to that person and slap the cuffs on.

Pervert.

it's an issue best dealt with at home. That means...NOT IN THE SCHOOLS.

oh yes.. because we ALREADY have a phenomenal track record of solid parenting at the home! Indeed, tell me more about how you are going to force a standard of child rearing... Hell, why not just let the kids get AIDS since Allie doesn't want to put the idea of sex in their kiddie brains by preparing them for potential hazards? After all, a kid with AIDS or PREGNANT, apparently, is better than a kid being exposed to human sexuality.

I read that in the jebus book somewhere too!

Shogun try to be nice.

AllieBabe, It is not illegal for children to have sex. It is illegal for adults to have sex with children though so your wrong about this being an issue of legality. We are talking about kids of or near the same age choosing to have sex.

You're wrong, and you should educate yourself. It is illegal for children to have sex, period, because they are not legally recognized to have the ability to make that choice.

That's why we have 13 year olds being charged with molestation, rape, etc., and serving measure-11 sentences, and having life-long sex offender status applied to them....when they have sex with their 12-year-old friends.

But hey, let the schools encourage this behavior and hand out the goodies. That will make it better...

it's an issue best dealt with at home. That means...NOT IN THE SCHOOLS.

oh yes.. because we ALREADY have a phenomenal track record of solid parenting at the home! Indeed, tell me more about how you are going to force a standard of child rearing... Hell, why not just let the kids get AIDS since Allie doesn't want to put the idea of sex in their kiddie brains by preparing them for potential hazards? After all, a kid with AIDS or PREGNANT, apparently, is better than a kid being exposed to human sexuality.

I read that in the jebus book somewhere too!

Schools who distribute condoms to 11 year olds are encouraging sex offenders, and encouraging the breaking of laws which can land kids in jail well into their adult hood.

And it's not about not telling them about sex. It's about not giving out the tools which make it easy for them to break the law, and protect offenders.

And that's not the job of a school. It doesn't matter if you like the way they're taught at home or not. That is not the role of education in this society.

And it won't fly. They've already put the brakes on the insanity on the East Coast.

You aren't training them to have sex? Have you been to a clinic? I'm sure you have. YOu have to go somewhere to get treated. You are TAUGHT how to use condoms, and spermicides, and basically, how to have sex.

and it's the instructions on how to put on a condom that make kids want to fuck, eh? Wow. So, before Trojan began installing our sex drives can you tell me why the VAST majority of human history is rife with coming of age stories which don't wait until the age 18? Shakespeare was a fucking LIBERAL that wants to corrupt CHILDREN, right Allie? Teaching kids how to use condoms is NOT condoning promiscuity. You are a fucking idiot for thinking as much. Hell, it sure is a reality that every kid who ever puts a rubber on a banana runs right out and sticks his dick into something, isn't it Allie?

:rofl:

In addition, if you are accomodating them in breaking the law, there's really nothing more to talk about. You're helping kids be victimized. You're making it easy for the perverts, and harder for kids to get help. Schools should advocate for children. Not help freaks victimize them. Once again, for the peanut gallery...If a kid comes to you and tells you she's having sex, do not take them to the counter, give them a dildo and a rubber and The Joy Of Sex.

riiight right.. just pretend that you can control your kid every waking moment so that when they come back preggo or with herpes then we can have another round of stats that prove just how worthless is Abstinance only strategies.. Good call.

I hope that works for you.

Not to mention, dummy, that the easy majority of the people having sex are not kids and adults... they are KIDS WITH KIDS. You are not protecting anyone. I find it hilarious that you don't realize what kind of a construct adolescence is.

You find out why the hell they're having sex, and with whom, and you go to that person and slap the cuffs on.
Pervert.

sure sure... and when your 14 year old daughter is fucking her 15 year old boyfriend and you find out that statutory rape laws do not apply to your lame fucking scenario.... Well, hey, it's not like 11 is only 3 years from 14 and, like you said, kids that young CAN'T HAVE AIDS!

:clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back