I thought it was illegal for 11-year-olds to have sex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schools who distribute condoms to 11 year olds are encouraging sex offenders, and encouraging the breaking of laws which can land kids in jail well into their adult hood.

no, they are not. Insisting on such a stupid opinion won't make it any more true. Sex Offenders weren't waiting in the wings until schools decided to hand out rubbers. Your logic really is like a pre-oil tinman. For real, if this is your ability to think then I feel sorry for you.

"And it's not about not telling them about sex. It's about not giving out the tools which make it easy for them to break the law, and protect offenders.
And that's not the job of a school. It doesn't matter if you like the way they're taught at home or not. That is not the role of education in this society.

No, it's not about merely giving them tools.. What, do you think THAT is the only rubber they will ever get? It's about making sure they know how to USE it if they ever DO have sex. You know, like showing your kids the fucking fire drill. Does having a fire safety plan ENABLE fires, allie? Throwing this on sexual predators really has nothing to do with the frequency that kids will be trying to have sex with THEIR BOYFIEND/GIRLFRIEND. If a girl if 14 and her borfriend is 15 HE' S NOT GOING TO GO TO JAIL. and he sure the fuck won't be dubbed a sexual predator.

sheesh, it's like explaining calculus to a rock.

That's not what the issue is. I know what the impulses are. But the only kids who are having sex at 11 ARE THOSE WHO ARE BEING VICTIMIZED.

So ask yourself, genius: Who are you trying to protect? Not the kids, that much is obvious. Because you're not protecting them. You're protecting the bastards who screw them. Because it is against the law for them to be having sex with anyone..and except for a TINY minority, the people who 11 year olds are having sex with are much, much older.

If you want to protect the kids, find a way to remove any 11-year-old who is having sex from their home environment long enough to find out who is screwing them. I guarantee, the huge majority of people screwing them are NOT fellow students. And those are the ONLY people who have anything to gain from this program.

How many kids do you know of who contracted AIDS from mutual consesual sex with another kid the same age? Doesn't happen, and bringing that into the mix is just a way for perverts, like yourself, to justify the sexualization of children.

That's what it's all about. Our society trying to sexualize kids, even though IT'S ILLEGAL TO DO SO. And our schools are so stupid they don't get it. They'll kick a kid out of school for drawing a picture of a squirt gun, and at the same time, accomodate sexual predators by innoculating, desensitizing, and setting up the children they victimize.

Now quit talking before the cockroaches that are spewing out of your trap infect everyone else.

You're wrong, and you should educate yourself. It is illegal for children to have sex, period, because they are not legally recognized to have the ability to make that choice.

That's why we have 13 year olds being charged with molestation, rape, etc., and serving measure-11 sentences, and having life-long sex offender status applied to them....when they have sex with their 12-year-old friends.

But hey, let the schools encourage this behavior and hand out the goodies. That will make it better...

You should be the one to educate yourself.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=163688

In situations of two kids that have sex in which legal issues arise are usually when one of the persons are mentally handicapped. Then the perception that someone is a victim is created.

I know what the impulses are. But the only kids who are having sex at 11 ARE THOSE WHO ARE BEING VICTIMIZED.

do you REALLY think that it's the 11 year old out fucking, Allie? NOT the 13-14-15 and 16 year olds? REALLY Do you REALLY think that it's the 11 year olds that surpass all four of those other ages?

Yea, Ill tell you i'd protect: The girl who didn't know any better and wound up with AIDS or pregnant because your stupid ass can't fathom the worth in showing kids how to use a fucking condom. THAT, allie, is who IM trying to look out for. You can sit on this fallacy about child molestors all day long but, I told you, it's not the passing out of rubbers that prompt molestation so your logic is absolutely fucking retarded anyway. It's got the depth of a talking point that was READ to you in which you didn't fully understand the spin.

yes, lets pretend sex is a myth until it's 15 and too late, Allie. It's cool.. You've got your political identity to protect, right? ideology over the health of kids, right?

How many kids do you know of who contracted AIDS from mutual consesual sex with another kid the same age? Doesn't happen, and bringing that into the mix is just a way for perverts, like yourself, to justify the sexualization of children.

http://www.adolescentaids.org/
Yes, it does happen. Call me names all you want to but being an idiot won't keep the next generation safe from AIDS.

There, I posted evidence. Let's see you prove that IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

or, slap yourself for being so fucking stupid.

Now quit talking before the cockroaches that are spewing out of your trap infect everyone else.

funny that YOU would talk about INFECTIONS like that considering how your opinion promotes AIDS...

You should be the one to educate yourself.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=163688

In situations of two kids that have sex in which legal issues arise are usually when one of the persons are mentally handicapped. Then the perception that someone is a victim is created.

You're wrong, and I have to assume you didn't read the article.

But prosecutors say children have no right to have sex.

"Sex between kids is not legal," said Assistant District Attorney Lori Kornblum, who is prosecuting the case.

According to the law, "Whoever has sexual contact or sexual intercourse with a person who has not attained the age of 16 is guilty of a Class C felony." There is no mention of consent."

People may argue it, but the fact is, it's illegal. And I don't know about Wisconsin, but in Oregon, we have kids prosecuted for having sex every single day. Our jails are full of kids, who are there because they had sex with other kids.

It's illegal. Any way you cut it. And the schools shouldn't be promoting it, or making it easy, or messing with it in any way, shape or form.

I know what the impulses are. But the only kids who are having sex at 11 ARE THOSE WHO ARE BEING VICTIMIZED.

do you REALLY think that it's the 11 year old out fucking, Allie? NOT the 13-14-15 and 16 year olds? REALLY Do you REALLY think that it's the 11 year olds that surpass all four of those other ages?

Yea, Ill tell you i'd protect: The girl who didn't know any better and wound up with AIDS or pregnant because your stupid ass can't fathom the worth in showing kids how to use a fucking condom. THAT, allie, is who IM trying to look out for. You can sit on this fallacy about child molestors all day long but, I told you, it's not the passing out of rubbers that prompt molestation so your logic is absolutely fucking retarded anyway. It's got the depth of a talking point that was READ to you in which you didn't fully understand the spin.

yes, lets pretend sex is a myth until it's 15 and too late, Allie. It's cool.. You've got your political identity to protect, right? ideology over the health of kids, right?

http://www.adolescentaids.org/
Yes, it does happen. Call me names all you want to but being an idiot won't keep the next generation safe from AIDS.

There, I posted evidence. Let's see you prove that IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

or, slap yourself for being so fucking stupid.

funny that YOU would talk about INFECTIONS like that considering how your opinion promotes AIDS...

The girl who ends up with AIDS and pregnant is the one who was molested as a girl. I know, I've taken care of them. There's something wrong with someone who, instead of going after the bastards who do that, wants to make it easier for them.

Which is what you're defending.

And societies which promote indiscriminate sex are the ones with the AIDS problems. You could give condoms to kids from Kindergarten on up, and the more you justify to them and to everyone else that it's okay for kids to have sex, the more kids will get AIDS. That's a fact, Jack.

Question AllieBabe:

What was your reaction after the nip slip during the Super Bowl a few back and the resulting fall out from the FCC concerning Howard Stern and other "liberal" sources of entertainment?

Even commercials are way too suggestive. Sex is used to sell everything in America. Go after the source rather than it's symptoms.

It's illegal for them to have sex, idiot. I'm not going to train them in illegal behavior, nor am I going to provide a way for child molesters to molest them and not get caught.

It doesn't surprise me that you come down on the side of the molesters on this one, maggot. Essentially what you are proposing is that we tell 11-year-olds who are being molested to be proactive, and instead of reporting their molesters, protect them.

11-year-olds don't pass STDs between themselves, and if they are, they need to knock it off. I'd say the number of children infected with STDs by other children is so miniscule as to be nonexistent. As are the numbers of 11 year olds getting other 11 year olds pregnant.

Freak.
he has said no such thing. It is YOU who have added child molesters into the mix.

AllieBabe:
You've turned this discuss into an entirely new thing. Consider the cost for treating AIDS verses the cost of a condom.

If, for sake of argument, someone is having sex because they were molested at some point of their lives. Do you the answers that would cover the cost for the repair of their mental health? For people who don't have insurance a condom given to them for free will at least prevent them from getting AIDS.

When you said that this condom/ school issue isn't happening in your school district than I'm supposing your community doesn't have the same problems going on as does the ones that are making this an issue. Many different problems exist in different parts of this country. Who are you to say what's good for a place that you have no understanding of its plight?

Remember this also. It's a psychology fact that if you base the dos and don't of life around fear, guilt and shame, it only causes one to want it that much more.

The girl who ends up with AIDS and pregnant is the one who was molested as a girl. I know, I've taken care of them. There's something wrong with someone who, instead of going after the bastards who do that, wants to make it easier for them.

Which is what you're defending.

And societies which promote indiscriminate sex are the ones with the AIDS problems. You could give condoms to kids from Kindergarten on up, and the more you justify to them and to everyone else that it's okay for kids to have sex, the more kids will get AIDS. That's a fact, Jack.

Educating kids on how to PROTECT THEMSELVES isn't protecting child molestors. You are a broken record at this point becaue you can't defend your goofy logic. It's the same with how you INSIST that homosexuality is MERELY a choice despite everything posted that acknowledges the biological. I"M not defending child molesters. Again, it wasn't THIS scenerio that *POOF* magically created child predators.

but, I'll wait for you to provide a source that proves that last paragraph before tearing into your stupid logic. Acts asked be to be nice and THIS is it. So, pony up and prove that educating kids on the proper use of condoms will produce MORE kids with aids. I don't take bullshit from Bob Jones U either as evidence so you might start googling now.

I'll wait.

You don't teach kids to protect themselves by providing them with condoms so they can continue destructive and illegal behavior. If they are unable to protect themselves, which children who are having sex obviously are, then we must protect them.

It is ILLEGAL for them to have sex. You protect them by stopping the behavior and prosecuting the offenders. And all the stats prove that since the advent of sex education, sexual dysfunction, child molestation, STDs and unwed pregnancy have all increased. Look at the CDC website, loser.

And as for taking the topic in a different direction, I started the thread, and I'm saying the exact same thing I said to begin with, despite the attempts to marginalize, justify and encourage sex among and with children by Shogun and rocketc. I started the thread saying it's insane to help criminals break the law by having sex with children by providing the children they're victimizing with the tools which make it easy, instead of finding out who the hell is having sex with 11 year olds.

You better believe the schools won't hand out bullets to kids who say they want to explore firearms, or vests, or start up firearm safety classes. And it's not even illegal for kids to have guns.

You don't teach kids to protect themselves by providing them with condoms so they can continue destructive and illegal behavior. If they are unable to protect themselves, which children who are having sex obviously are, then we must protect them.

Yes, you can teach young people to protect themselves by using condoms. Of course, it would be nice if adults could ensure that children aren't having sex (usually with one another), but I think it is pretty clear by this point that we are incapable of doing this.

It is ILLEGAL for them to have sex. You protect them by stopping the behavior and prosecuting the offenders.

It is not always illegal for kids to have sex with one another. It varies state by state. The age of consent may be anywhere from 15-18, but most (but not all) states have an exception whereby it is not a crime provided the two young people are close in age (e.g., 14 and 15).

And all the stats prove that since the advent of sex education, sexual dysfunction, child molestation, STDs and unwed pregnancy have all increased.

Correlation does not prove causation. It is not surprising that sex education programs would arise at roughly the same time as increases in STDs and pregnancies. However, this could just as likely be (more likely, I would guess) the response to a growing problem, rather than the cause of the problem.

despite the attempts to marginalize, justify and encourage sex among and with children by Shogun and rocketc.

Now that is just fucking stupid.

I started the thread saying it's insane to help criminals break the law by having sex with children by providing the children they're victimizing with the tools which make it easy, instead of finding out who the hell is having sex with 11 year olds.

Once again, it may not be illegal sexual activity. If you are really worried about adults molesting 11 year olds, I don't think that condom use is contributing to this. I doubt that the 11 year old is initiating the activity and probably doesn't have much influence over whether the adult is using a condom anyway.

You better believe the schools won't hand out bullets to kids who say they want to explore firearms, or vests, or start up firearm safety classes. And it's not even illegal for kids to have guns.

Condoms don't kill people. Guns and bullets do. (I know, I know, guns don't kill people, people kill people. However, guns make it easier).

Yes, you can teach young people to protect themselves by using condoms. Of course, it would be nice if adults could ensure that children aren't having sex (usually with one another), but I think it is pretty clear by this point that we are incapable of doing this.

It is not always illegal for kids to have sex with one another. It varies state by state. The age of consent may be anywhere from 15-18, but most (but not all) states have an exception whereby it is not a crime provided the two young people are close in age (e.g., 14 and 15).

Correlation does not prove causation. It is not surprising that sex education programs would arise at roughly the same time as increases in STDs and pregnancies. However, this could just as likely be (more likely, I would guess) the response to a growing problem, rather than the cause of the problem.

Now that is just fucking stupid.

Once again, it may not be illegal sexual activity. If you are really worried about adults molesting 11 year olds, I don't think that condom use is contributing to this. I doubt that the 11 year old is initiating the activity and probably doesn't have much influence over whether the adult is using a condom anyway.

Condoms don't kill people. Guns and bullets do. (I know, I know, guns don't kill people, people kill people. However, guns make it easier).

It is illegal, and the chestnut that possibly many states look the other way if the kids are close in age has been tried and proved inaccurate. Because it's not true.

I find it hypocritical that people who claim to have nothing but the well being of children at heart when they're giving condoms to 11 year olds (and the age of consent in this state is 18, I believe) refuse to address the fact that those children are being victimized. In other words, they want to make it safe to victimize children by handing out condoms, because they know it's going to happen anyway, and they aren't interested in actually doing anything to stop it.

They'll step in to promote, but not to actually help. It's nauseating.

The rest of your comment are just talking points and have no basis in fact or anything else. The fact is, the numbers of illegitimate babies have increased, not decreased, with the advent of sex education and legal abortions. The fact is that we are facing a crisis in this country with child molestation and victimization. And all the left can say to that is we need to doctor the kids who are being victimized, and accept their victimization as their choice, or blame it on the parents, or whatever. But do nothing about it. Because it messes with their mantra that kids have sex and that's okay.

And, btw, the discussion isn't about sex education, though it's been hijacked in that direction. It's about providing 11 year olds with condoms in the schools. I could care less if kids are taught about the mechanics of sex. But it is not the job of any school in this country to provide 11 year olds with condoms in the schools.

"You don't teach kids to protect themselves by providing them with condoms so they can continue destructive and illegal behavior. If they are unable to protect themselves, which children who are having sex obviously are, then we must protect them."

riiight.. just liek you don't teach kids how to use a helmet because doing so will MAKE them jump on a Harley Davidson and run into a tree. Yup. That's BRILLIANT logic you have there. Indeed, why have a fire escape route when hving such only ENCOURAGES fire to burn down the house?

It may be YOUR OPINION that we shouldn't teach kids how to protect themselves but, considering your other OPINIONS, thankfully, you are no CONSENSUS. Ill ask again, was SHAKESPEARE a fucking child predator trying to protect child predators?

Yea, you CAN protect them by TEACHING them how to PROTECT THEMSELVES. I realize that you can't fathom how little Mary will be sneaking around with her boyfriend but try to fathom something besides your retarded OPINION.

"It is ILLEGAL for them to have sex. You protect them by stopping the behavior and prosecuting the offenders. And all the stats prove that since the advent of sex education, sexual dysfunction, child molestation, STDs and unwed pregnancy have all increased. Look at the CDC website, loser."

Fuck you. Post a link. Unless you are scared that what you post will prove you wring AGAIN. Let's see you prove something besides what kind of a braindead husk of a person you are. You can't stand at the gates of your children's pant zipper any more than anyone else and your PRO-AIDS OPINION means jack shit when Abstinance Only programs DONT work.

Some Abstinence Programs Mislead Teens, Report Says
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A26623-2004Dec1.html

Doctors denounce abstinence-only education
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8470845/

Study Casts Doubt on Abstinence-Only Programs
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/13/AR2007041301003.html

"And as for taking the topic in a different direction, I started the thread, and I'm saying the exact same thing I said to begin with, despite the attempts to marginalize, justify and encourage sex among and with children by Shogun and rocketc. I started the thread saying it's insane to help criminals break the law by having sex with children by providing the children they're victimizing with the tools which make it easy, instead of finding out who the hell is having sex with 11 year olds."

THIS is why you are obviously such a fucking dingbat. facing the FACTS about human sexuality, the history thereof, and the complete and utter failure of YOUR strategies (not to mention your total fucking dimwitted opinion and purposeful denseness regarding easy concepts) doesn't phase you from falling back on some tag line bullshit motto. It's not CRIMINALS or CHILD RAPISTS who are out fucking your daughters. It's their BOYFRIENDS. BOYFRIENDS who had better know how to use a fucking rubber of fall victim to your PRO-AIDS agenda that punishes THEM and THE DAUGHTERS for being (understandingly) curious about sex and ROBS them of the education necessary this side of the 90s.

Unless you are ready to back up your absurd fucking statements and label Shakespeare a fucking child predator then you've just handed me your king piece.

Check Mate, byotch.

"You better believe the schools won't hand out bullets to kids who say they want to explore firearms, or vests, or start up firearm safety classes. And it's not even illegal for kids to have guns."

yea, because GUNS are a biologic function of the human anatomy! First you grow pubes and THEN you grow a fucking .38 special! BRILLIANT, retard!

:clap2:

Here you go, you sick bastard:

("Statutory Rape: A Look at Laws State by State," USA Today, March 28, 1996, p. 2A. As cited from source, State penal codes collected by National Center for Prosecution of Child Abuse and National Center of Child Abuse and Neglect.)
Statutory Rape:
The Dirty Secret Behind Teen Sex Numbers
Contrary to the common perception that teenage sex and pregnancy typically stem from two teenagers getting caught up in the heat of the moment, new research reveals that many teenage girls are being sexually exploited and impregnated by adult men.

In fact, a recent study published in the American Journal of Public Health found that adult men fathered two-thirds of the infants born to school-aged mothers in California in 1993. On average, these men were 4.2 years older than the senior-high mothers and 6.7 years older than the junior-high mothers.[1]

Likewise, a review of California's 1990 vital statistics found that men older than high school age sired 77 percent of all births to high school-aged girls (ages 16-18) and 51 percent of births to junior high school-aged girls (15 and younger). Men over age 25 fathered twice as many teenage births as did boys under age 18, and men over age 20 fathered five times more births to junior high school-aged girls than did junior high school-aged boys.[2]

Unfortunately, this phenomenon is not limited to the state of California. A recent study by the Population Reference Bureau found that about two-thirds of births to teenage girls nationwide are fathered by adult men age 20 or older.[3] Additionally, the Alan Guttmacher Institute's 1994 report, "Sex and America's Teenagers," found that six of 10 girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males an average of six years their senior.[4] The Urban Institute cites a study showing that "three quarters of females who had sexual intercourse before age 14 reported having had sex involuntarily."[5]

Oh, and this is priceless:

The results of the National Survey of Adolescent Males published in the November 1993 issue of Public Health Reports show that young males who were taught about birth control were more likely to experiment with sex at an earlier age than if they had received no (formal) instruction.[26]

Furthermore, explicit sex education can tear down the natural inhibitions and defenses of both young boys and girls, leaving them vulnerable to sexual predators. Indeed, pedophiles often use pornography to lure their young victims.[27]

In spite of this, the Sex Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS), a federally-funded, nationally-recognized organization, has issued national sex education guidelines which promote teaching kindergartners about masturbation and junior and senior high school students about the "benefits" of pornography, among other topics.[28]

I'll bet that strikes home with you, Shogun. Educate yourself before you pop off about promoting sex with children. You'll note that this article backs up every single thing I've said about the topic. USA today, loser. And read the bibliography so that when you say something really stupid, you'll know exactly what you're flying in the face of.

http://jkalb.freeshell.org/misc/statutory.html

HAHAHA!

Say, THAT doesn't look like the CDC!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

say, I WONDER what a CATHOLIC might say about BIRTH CONTROL!

well, lets find out!

Miscellaneous Text Files
Odds and ends that some may find of interest.

* MartinLutherKing.html
* Stanley_Fish_on_Church_and_state_Kozinski.html
* anglican2orthodox.html
* anglican_communion.html
* beckwith.html
* boyscouts.html
* catholic_school_pluralism.html
* church_identity.html
* conservative_books.html
* distributism.html
* divineconcept.html
* eastwest.html
* fascism.html
* kirk_books.html
* kongespeilet.html
* kozinski_maritain.html
* kozinski_rawls.html
* pakistani.html
* pareto.html
* statutory.html
* thernstrom.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you LOSE, dummy! I can cite OPINIONS from what amounts to a blog too! Hell, there isn't even a fucking INDEX or HOMEPAGE to that URL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh that's so fucking funny...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea what you're blathering about. But here are some laws. They may be a little different now, but most of them are about the same. I've bolded the ones which show crimes for having sex with a child, regardless of the age of the perp.

You might want to sit up and take note, Shogun.

Statutory Rape and the Age of Consent

("Statutory Rape: A Look at Laws State by State," USA Today, March 28, 1996, p. 2A. As cited from source, State penal codes collected by National Center for Prosecution of Child Abuse and National Center of Child Abuse and Neglect.)

State Age of Remarks
Consent

Alabama 16 First-degree rape if victim is less than 13,
perpetrator is 16 or older. Second- degree
rape if victim is 12-15, perpetrator is 16 or
older and at least two years older than
victim.
Alaska 18 First-degree sexual abuse of a minor is victim
is under 13 and perpetrator is 16 or older.
Second-degree sexual abuse of a minor if
victim is 13-15 and perpetrator is 16 or
older, and at least three years older than
victim.
Arkansas 18 First-degree carnal abuse if perpetrator is
under 18 and victim is under 14. Third-degree
carnal abuse (a misdemeanor) if perpetrator is
20 or older and victim is less than 16.
Arizona 18 Sexual conduct with a minor, by an adult of any
age, is "knowingly" having sex with anyone
under 18, with more severe penalties for those
under 14.
California 18 Unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor if
victim is under 18 and perpetrator is at least
three years older. Greater penalties if
perpetrator is over 21 and victim is under 16.
Colorado 15 Sexual assault on a child, if victim is less
than 15 and perpetrator is at least four years
older. Third-degree sexual assault if
perpetrator is 18 or older, and victim is
under 18.
Connecticut 16 First-degree sexual assault if victim is
under 13 and perpetrator is more than two
years older. Second-degree sexual assault if
victim is 13-15 and perpetrator is more than
two years older.
Delaware 16 Third-degree unlawful sexual intercourse if
victim is less than 16 years of age.
D.C. 16 Criminal sexual conduct punishable by 19 years in
prison if victim is under 16.
Florida 18 Capital felony if victim is less than 12 and
perpetrator is 18 or older. Second-degree
felony if victim is an unmarried person "of
previous chaste character," under 18.
Georgia 16 If victim is 14 or 15 and perpetrator is less
than three years older, misdemeanor child
molestation for intercourse -- but mandatory
minimum 10 years in prison without parole for
oral sex.
Hawaii 14 First-degree sexual assault if perpetrator
"knowingly" has sex with victim under 14.
Idaho 18 Rape for intercourse if the victim is under 18.
Illinois 18 Criminal sexual assault if the victim was
under 13 and the accused was 17 or older.
Criminal sexual abuse -- a misdemeanor -- if
the accused was under 17 and the victim was
nine to 16 years of age, or if the victim was
13-16 and the accused was five or more years
older.
Indiana 16 Child solicitation if victim is under 14 and
perpetrator is 18 or older.
Iowa 16 Second-degree sexual abuse if the victim is under
12. Third-degree sexual abuse if the victim is
12 or 13
, or if the victim is 14 or 15 and the
accused is six or more years older.
Kansas 16 Statutory rape is sexual intercourse with a
child under 14.
Kentucky 16 First-degree rape if victim is less than 12.
Second-degree rape if victim is less than 14
and perpetrator is 18 or older. Third-degree
rape if victim is less than 16 and perpetrator
is 21 or older.
Louisiana 17 Aggravated rape if victim is under 12.
Aggravated crime against nature if victim is
under 17 and perpetrator is at least three
years older. Carnal knowledge of a juvenile if
a male over 17 has sexual intercourse, with
consent, with an unmarried female age 12-16,
if there is an age difference of more than two
years.
Maine 16 Gross sexual assault if victim is under 14.
Sexual abuse of a minor if the victim is 14 or
15 and perpetrator is at least 19 and at least
five years older than the victim. Unlawful
sexual conduct if the victim is under 14 and
the perpetrator is at least three years older.
Maryland 16 Second-degree sexual offense if the victim is
under 14 and the perpetrator is four or more
years older. Third-degree sexual offense if
the victim is 14 and perpetrator is four or
more years older; or if the victim is 14 or 15
and the perpetrator is at least 21.
Massachusetts 16 Unlawful sexual intercourse if victim is
under 16.
Michigan 16 First-degree criminal sexual conduct for
intercourse if victim is under 13.
Third-degree criminal sexual conduct for
intercourse if the victim is 13-15.

Minnesota 16 First-degree criminal sexual conduct if
victim is under 13 and perpetrator is more
than 36 months older. Third-degree criminal
sexual conduct if the victim is 13-15 and the
perpetrator is more than 24 months older.

Mississippi 18 Rape if perpetrator is 18 or over and
victim is under 14. Up to five years in
penitentiary if victim is 14-17 and
"previously chaste," and perpetrator is older
than victim.

Missouri 17 Second-degree statutory rape if victim is less
than 17 and perpetrator is 21 or older.
First-degree child molestation if victim is
under 12 and second-degree child molestation
if victim is 12 or 13.
Montana 16 Sexual assault if victim is less than 16 and
perpetrator is three or more years older.
Nebraska 16 First-degree sexual assault for intercourse if
victim is under 16 and perpetrator is 19 or
older. Sexual assault of a child if victim is
14 or younger and perpetrator is 19 or older.
Nevada 16 Sexual assault if victim is under 14.
New Hampshire 16 Aggravated felonious sexual assault if
victim is less than 13.

New Jersey 16 First-degree aggravated sexual assault if
victim is less than 13.
Sexual assault if
victim is less than 13 and perpetrator is at
least four years older.
New Mexico 17 First-degree criminal sexual penetration if
victim is under 13.
Fourth-degree criminal
sexual penetration if victim is age 13-16 and
perpetrator is at least 18 and at least four
years older than victim.
New York 17 First-degree rape if victim is less than 11
and perpetrator is any age.
Second-degree rape
if victim is younger than 14 and perpetrator
is 18 or older. Third-degree rape if victim is
less than 17 and perpetrator is 21 or older.
North Carolina 16 First-degree rape if victim is under 13
and perpetrator is at least 12 years old and
at least four years older than the victim.
North Dakota 18 Unlawful sexual contact if perpetrator is
an adult and victim is less than 15.
Ohio 16 Rape if victim is younger than 13. Corruption of a
minor if victim is 13-15 and perpetrator is 18
or older.
Oklahoma 18 First-degree rape if victim is under 14 and
perpetrator is 18 or over.
Oregon 18 First-degree sexual abuse if victim is 14 or
younger.
Contributing to delinquency of a
minor if a perpetrator 18 or older has sexual
intercourse with a victim under 18.
Pennsylvania 14 Statutory rape if victim is under 14 and
Rhode Island 16 Third-degree sexual assault for
intercourse if victim is 14-16 and perpetrator
is over 18. First-degree child molestation
sexual assault for intercourse if victim is
under 14.

South Dakota 16 Rape if victim is less than 10, or if
victim is 10-16 and perpetrator is at least
three years older than victim.
Tennessee 18 Rape if victim is less than 13.
Texas 17 Second-degree criminal sexual contact if victim
is under 17.
Utah 16 Rape if victim is under 14,
or if victim is 14-16
and perpetrator is more than three years older
and "coerces the victim to submit."
Vermont 16 Unlawful sexual contact if victim is under 16.
Virginia 18 Rape if victim is under 13.
Lesser felony
offense if 13- or 14-year-old consents to
intercourse with person three or more years
older. Misdemeanor if person is less than
three years older, or if person over 18 has
consensual intercourse with child 15 or older.
Washington 16 First-degree child rape if victim is less
than 12 years old and perpetrator is at least
24 months older. Second-degree child rape if
victim is 12 or 13 and perpetrator is at least
36 months older. Third-degree child rape if
victim is 14 or 15 and perpetrator is at least
48 months older.
West Virginia 16 Third-degree sexual assault if victim is
younger than 16, and perpetrator is at least
16 and at least four years older than victim.
Wisconsin 18 Sexual contact is different levels of felony
for victims under 13 or 16.

Wyoming 16 Second-degree sexual assault if victim is less
than 12 and perpetrator is at least four years
older. Third-degree sexual assault if victim
is under 16 and perpetrator is at least four
years older.

It is illegal, and the chestnut that possibly many states look the other way if the kids are close in age has been tried and proved inaccurate. Because it's not true.

See the following:

Colorado:
18-3-402 (1) Any actor who knowingly inflicts sexual intrusion or sexual penetration on a victim commits sexual assault if: (d) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is less than fifteen years of age and the actor is at least four years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the victim; or (e) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is at least fifteen years of age but less than seventeen years of age and the actor is at least ten years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the victim;

Delaware:
Title 11 § 761. Definitions generally applicable to sexual offences. (j) A child who has not yet reached his or her sixteenth birthday is deemed unable to consent to a sexual act with a person more than 4 years older than said child. Children who have not yet reached their twelfth birthday are deemed unable to consent to a sexual act under any circumstances.

New Hampshire
The age of consent in New Hampshire is 16. However a close in age exception exists where a person may "engage in sexual penetration" with a person 13 years old or older and younger than 16 if their age difference is less than 3 years. However if the partner is acting "in loco parentis", e.g. as a teacher or a guardian, the minimum age is 18. NH Criminal code Section 632-A:3 and Section 632-A:2

Texas
§ 21.11. INDECENCY WITH A CHILD.
(a) A person commits an offense if, with a child younger than 17 years and not the person's spouse, whether the child is of the same or opposite sex, the person:
(1) engages in sexual contact with the child or causes the child to engage in sexual contact;
(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor:
(1) was not more than three years older than the victim and of the opposite sex;

I don't have the cites for these (I was just focused on finding them), but they should be easy to find and look up yourself.

I find it hypocritical that people who claim to have nothing but the well being of children at heart when they're giving condoms to 11 year olds (and the age of consent in this state is 18, I believe) refuse to address the fact that those children are being victimized. In other words, they want to make it safe to victimize children by handing out condoms, because they know it's going to happen anyway, and they aren't interested in actually doing anything to stop it.

Teaching sexual education is not mutually exclusive with attempting to prevent underage sexual activity. It merely recognizes the undeniable fact that many children will not heed advice regarding the abstention for underage sex.

The fact is, the numbers of illegitimate babies have increased, not decreased, with the advent of sex education and legal abortions.

It is a simple concept. Repeat it with me. Correlation does not prove causation.

The fact is that we are facing a crisis in this country with child molestation and victimization. And all the left can say to that is we need to doctor the kids who are being victimized, and accept their victimization as their choice, or blame it on the parents, or whatever. But do nothing about it. Because it messes with their mantra that kids have sex and that's okay.

Preventing child exploitation and preparing for the eventuality that kids will have sex with one another are not mutually exclusive. In fact, they aren't even close to being the same issue.

And, btw, the discussion isn't about sex education, though it's been hijacked in that direction. It's about providing 11 year olds with condoms in the schools. I could care less if kids are taught about the mechanics of sex. But it is not the job of any school in this country to provide 11 year olds with condoms in the schools.

Teaching and encourage safe sexual activity is part and parcel of sex education. It isn't just a biology lesson.

I have no idea what you're blathering about. But here are some laws. They may be a little different now, but most of them are about the same. I've bolded the ones which show crimes for having sex with a child, regardless of the age of the perp.

You might want to sit up and take note, Shogun.

Statutory Rape and the Age of Consent

State Age of Remarks
Consent

Alabama 16 First-degree rape if victim is less than 13,
perpetrator is 16 or older. Second- degree
rape if victim is 12-15, perpetrator is 16 or
older and at least two years older than
victim.
Alaska 18 First-degree sexual abuse of a minor is victim
is under 13 and perpetrator is 16 or older.
Second-degree sexual abuse of a minor if
victim is 13-15 and perpetrator is 16 or
older, and at least three years older than
victim.
Arkansas 18 First-degree carnal abuse if perpetrator is
under 18 and victim is under 14. Third-degree
carnal abuse (a misdemeanor) if perpetrator is
20 or older and victim is less than 16.
Arizona 18 Sexual conduct with a minor, by an adult of any
age, is "knowingly" having sex with anyone
under 18, with more severe penalties for those
under 14.
California 18 Unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor if
victim is under 18 and perpetrator is at least
three years older. Greater penalties if
perpetrator is over 21 and victim is under 16.
Colorado 15 Sexual assault on a child, if victim is less
than 15 and perpetrator is at least four years
older. Third-degree sexual assault if
perpetrator is 18 or older, and victim is
under 18.
Connecticut 16 First-degree sexual assault if victim is
under 13 and perpetrator is more than two
years older. Second-degree sexual assault if
victim is 13-15 and perpetrator is more than
two years older.
Delaware 16 Third-degree unlawful sexual intercourse if
victim is less than 16 years of age.
D.C. 16 Criminal sexual conduct punishable by 19 years in
prison if victim is under 16.
Florida 18 Capital felony if victim is less than 12 and
perpetrator is 18 or older. Second-degree
felony if victim is an unmarried person "of
previous chaste character," under 18.
Georgia 16 If victim is 14 or 15 and perpetrator is less
than three years older, misdemeanor child
molestation for intercourse -- but mandatory
minimum 10 years in prison without parole for
oral sex.
Hawaii 14 First-degree sexual assault if perpetrator
"knowingly" has sex with victim under 14.
Idaho 18 Rape for intercourse if the victim is under 18.
Illinois 18 Criminal sexual assault if the victim was
under 13 and the accused was 17 or older.
Criminal sexual abuse -- a misdemeanor -- if
the accused was under 17 and the victim was
nine to 16 years of age, or if the victim was
13-16 and the accused was five or more years
older.
Indiana 16 Child solicitation if victim is under 14 and
Iowa 16 Second-degree sexual abuse if the victim is under
12. Third-degree sexual abuse if the victim is
12 or 13
, or if the victim is 14 or 15 and the
accused is six or more years older.
Kansas 16 Statutory rape is sexual intercourse with a
child under 14.
Kentucky 16 First-degree rape if victim is less than 12.
Second-degree rape if victim is less than 14
and perpetrator is 18 or older. Third-degree
rape if victim is less than 16 and perpetrator
is 21 or older.
Louisiana 17 Aggravated rape if victim is under 12.
Aggravated crime against nature if victim is
under 17 and perpetrator is at least three
years older. Carnal knowledge of a juvenile if
a male over 17 has sexual intercourse, with
consent, with an unmarried female age 12-16,
if there is an age difference of more than two
years.
Maine 16 Gross sexual assault if victim is under 14.
Sexual abuse of a minor if the victim is 14 or
15 and perpetrator is at least 19 and at least
five years older than the victim. Unlawful
sexual conduct if the victim is under 14 and
the perpetrator is at least three years older.
Maryland 16 Second-degree sexual offense if the victim is
under 14 and the perpetrator is four or more
years older. Third-degree sexual offense if
the victim is 14 and perpetrator is four or
more years older; or if the victim is 14 or 15
and the perpetrator is at least 21.
Massachusetts 16 Unlawful sexual intercourse if victim is
under 16.
Michigan 16 First-degree criminal sexual conduct for
intercourse if victim is under 13.
Third-degree criminal sexual conduct for
intercourse if the victim is 13-15.

Minnesota 16 First-degree criminal sexual conduct if
victim is under 13 and perpetrator is more
than 36 months older. Third-degree criminal
sexual conduct if the victim is 13-15 and the
perpetrator is more than 24 months older.

Mississippi 18 Rape if perpetrator is 18 or over and
victim is under 14. Up to five years in
penitentiary if victim is 14-17 and
"previously chaste," and perpetrator is older
than victim.

Missouri 17 Second-degree statutory rape if victim is less
than 17 and perpetrator is 21 or older.
First-degree child molestation if victim is
under 12 and second-degree child molestation
if victim is 12 or 13.
Montana 16 Sexual assault if victim is less than 16 and
perpetrator is three or more years older.
Nebraska 16 First-degree sexual assault for intercourse if
victim is under 16 and perpetrator is 19 or
older. Sexual assault of a child if victim is
14 or younger and perpetrator is 19 or older.
Nevada 16 Sexual assault if victim is under 14.
New Hampshire 16 Aggravated felonious sexual assault if
victim is less than 13.

New Jersey 16 First-degree aggravated sexual assault if
victim is less than 13.
Sexual assault if
victim is less than 13 and perpetrator is at
least four years older.
New Mexico 17 First-degree criminal sexual penetration if
victim is under 13.
Fourth-degree criminal
sexual penetration if victim is age 13-16 and
perpetrator is at least 18 and at least four
years older than victim.
New York 17 First-degree rape if victim is less than 11
and perpetrator is any age.
Second-degree rape
if victim is younger than 14 and perpetrator
is 18 or older. Third-degree rape if victim is
less than 17 and perpetrator is 21 or older.
North Carolina 16 First-degree rape if victim is under 13
and perpetrator is at least 12 years old and
at least four years older than the victim.
North Dakota 18 Unlawful sexual contact if perpetrator is
an adult and victim is less than 15.
Ohio 16 Rape if victim is younger than 13. Corruption of a
minor if victim is 13-15 and perpetrator is 18
or older.
Oklahoma 18 First-degree rape if victim is under 14 and
perpetrator is 18 or over.
Oregon 18 First-degree sexual abuse if victim is 14 or
younger.
Contributing to delinquency of a
minor if a perpetrator 18 or older has sexual
intercourse with a victim under 18.
Pennsylvania 14 Statutory rape if victim is under 14 and
Rhode Island 16 Third-degree sexual assault for
intercourse if victim is 14-16 and perpetrator
is over 18. First-degree child molestation
sexual assault for intercourse if victim is
under 14.

South Dakota 16 Rape if victim is less than 10, or if
victim is 10-16 and perpetrator is at least
three years older than victim.
Tennessee 18 Rape if victim is less than 13.
Texas 17 Second-degree criminal sexual contact if victim
is under 17.
Utah 16 Rape if victim is under 14,
or if victim is 14-16
and perpetrator is more than three years older
and "coerces the victim to submit."
Vermont 16 Unlawful sexual contact if victim is under 16.
Virginia 18 Rape if victim is under 13.
Lesser felony
offense if 13- or 14-year-old consents to
intercourse with person three or more years
older. Misdemeanor if person is less than
three years older, or if person over 18 has
consensual intercourse with child 15 or older.
Washington 16 First-degree child rape if victim is less
than 12 years old and perpetrator is at least
24 months older. Second-degree child rape if
victim is 12 or 13 and perpetrator is at least
36 months older. Third-degree child rape if
victim is 14 or 15 and perpetrator is at least
48 months older.
West Virginia 16 Third-degree sexual assault if victim is
younger than 16, and perpetrator is at least
16 and at least four years older than victim.
Wisconsin 18 Sexual contact is different levels of felony
for victims under 13 or 16.

Wyoming 16 Second-degree sexual assault if victim is less
than 12 and perpetrator is at least four years
older. Third-degree sexual assault if victim
is under 16 and perpetrator is at least four
years older.

It is state by state. Some states employ a "Romeo and Juliet" exception that removes the act from criminal liability for kids in close age proximity. Some states have a different approach. Congratulations on proving exactly what we have been saying and you have been denying.

Here you go, you sick bastard:

Statutory Rape:
The Dirty Secret Behind Teen Sex Numbers
Contrary to the common perception that teenage sex and pregnancy typically stem from two teenagers getting caught up in the heat of the moment, new research reveals that many teenage girls are being sexually exploited and impregnated by adult men.

In fact, a recent study published in the American Journal of Public Health found that adult men fathered two-thirds of the infants born to school-aged mothers in California in 1993. On average, these men were 4.2 years older than the senior-high mothers and 6.7 years older than the junior-high mothers.[1]

Likewise, a review of California's 1990 vital statistics found that men older than high school age sired 77 percent of all births to high school-aged girls (ages 16-18) and 51 percent of births to junior high school-aged girls (15 and younger). Men over age 25 fathered twice as many teenage births as did boys under age 18, and men over age 20 fathered five times more births to junior high school-aged girls than did junior high school-aged boys.[2]

Unfortunately, this phenomenon is not limited to the state of California. A recent study by the Population Reference Bureau found that about two-thirds of births to teenage girls nationwide are fathered by adult men age 20 or older.[3] Additionally, the Alan Guttmacher Institute's 1994 report, "Sex and America's Teenagers," found that six of 10 girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males an average of six years their senior.[4] The Urban Institute cites a study showing that "three quarters of females who had sexual intercourse before age 14 reported having had sex involuntarily."[5]

Oh, and this is priceless:

The results of the National Survey of Adolescent Males published in the November 1993 issue of Public Health Reports show that young males who were taught about birth control were more likely to experiment with sex at an earlier age than if they had received no (formal) instruction.[26]

Furthermore, explicit sex education can tear down the natural inhibitions and defenses of both young boys and girls, leaving them vulnerable to sexual predators. Indeed, pedophiles often use pornography to lure their young victims.[27]

In spite of this, the Sex Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS), a federally-funded, nationally-recognized organization, has issued national sex education guidelines which promote teaching kindergartners about masturbation and junior and senior high school students about the "benefits" of pornography, among other topics.[28]

I'll bet that strikes home with you, Shogun. Educate yourself before you pop off about promoting sex with children. You'll note that this article backs up every single thing I've said about the topic. USA today, loser. And read the bibliography so that when you say something really stupid, you'll know exactly what you're flying in the face of.

http://jkalb.freeshell.org/misc/statutory.html
Look you dumb assed bitch. I must assume that you were molested as a child or you wouldn't be thinking as you are. Now I have related the following before:

In 1954, while stationed at Parks AFB I was living in a place called Komidorski Village (San leandro, ca) there was a phone booth in the court yard, and one when I went to make a call, there were two children Girl and boy, about 7 years old, going at it in the bottom of the booth. I hadn't realized at the time it was possible. but apparently it was. now who told them how? and who was molesting who.? and can it -and DOES it happen? you bet your bottom dollar it does.

Girls have been known to get pregnant at the age of four, and boys "sometimes" can inpregnate at about the same age.

If you REALLY read reports. you likely have heard about such cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back