I think the democrats need to change the name of the opposition marches

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I think the democrats need to change the name of the opposition marches to be exclusive to all. How about the opposition to Trumps vision of turning America into a shit hole march?

We can't be sexist by saying that our movement is only for WOMEN! We need men! We need a lot of men! We have to be a movement that fights for the future of the safetynet, infrastructure, science, education and liberalism in America and doesn't work to exclude entire groups of people. that is how we lose against our enemies.

• Banned
And screaming about how the future is female and going on witch hunts against men aint going to win us shit.

It is us or the loserterians...

Believe me, Infrastructure, science, education and the safetynet is important to men too and we shouldn't be packaging ourselfs in away that turns them off. We can't afford it.

• Banned
The future of modern civilization is at stake.

We either vote democratic to remain the worlds only super power or we vote liberterian republican to adopt the mindset of the fucking stone age.

Men and women are a part of this choice and the future isn't going to be just female. Hell, if that is the message then the future will probably be very dark indeed.

th

I think ya' all are doing just fine and should keep up your excellent work.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

I think the democrats need to change the name of the opposition marches to be exclusive to all. How about the opposition to Trumps vision of turning America into a shit hole march?

We can't be sexist by saying that our movement is only for WOMEN! We need men! We need a lot of men! We have to be a movement that fights for the future of the safetynet, infrastructure, science, education and liberalism in America and doesn't work to exclude entire groups of people. that is how we lose against our enemies.

No man will join you.

And screaming about how the future is female and going on witch hunts against men aint going to win us shit.

It is us or the loserterians...

Believe me, Infrastructure, science, education and the safetynet is important to men too and we shouldn't be packaging ourselfs in away that turns them off. We can't afford it.

Science? You people believe a man can become a woman, and vice-versa. What know you of science?

Liberals are all about dividing people into little groups and pitting them against each other.

Even their fellow liberals. They just can't help themselves.

The future of modern civilization is at stake.

We either vote democratic to remain the worlds only super power or we vote liberterian republican to adopt the mindset of the fucking stone age.

Men and women are a part of this choice and the future isn't going to be just female. Hell, if that is the message then the future will probably be very dark indeed.
That is their message and it is very dark.....you are obviously aware of that, but support it anyway.

Forum List

Back