Pat Caddell: Democrats have lost control of their base

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats “have lost control” of their base and membership, said veteran pollster Pat Caddell while commenting on the day’s “government shutdown.”

Pat Caddell: Democrats Have 'Lost Control of Their Base'

Yep and we told you that you losers are going to eat yourselves alive and you have. Oh it's not going to stop the rabid dogs of politics won't stop none to soon. Why they get off on lying, stealing, and cheating their sheep.
I wouldn't be a democrat if you paid me to be one. Holding that title is as bad as feeling proud to be a Charles Manson follower. Your all sick in the head cult sheep.
18765591_426936547671527_901941122539496990_n.jpg

I dunno about Ivanka though............lol

Democrats “have lost control” of their base and membership, said veteran pollster Pat Caddell while commenting on the day’s “government shutdown.”

Yep and we told you that you losers are going to eat yourselves alive and you have. Oh it's not going to stop the rabid dogs of politics won't stop none to soon. Why they get off on lying, stealing, and cheating their sheep.
I wouldn't be a democrat if you paid me to be one. Holding that title is as bad as feeling proud to be a Charles Manson follower. Your all sick in the head cult sheep.

what about Tito Trump?

• Banned

what about Tito Trump?

Who the hell is that LOL?

what about Tito Trump?

Who the hell is that LOL?
Its the running joke from the Jackson Five

The Democrats can lose control of their base and lose their shit - which they pretty much have - and still make gains in both '18 and '20, and beat Trump, if they are able to (a) make him look bad enough, and (b) make those two elections a referendum on him.

The two are mutually exclusive. He's such a polarizing figure that the health of the economy might not even matter.

• Banned
The Democrats can lose control of their base and lose their shit - which they pretty much have - and still make gains in both '18 and '20, and beat Trump, if they are able to (a) make him look bad enough, and (b) make those two elections a referendum on him.

The two are mutually exclusive. He's such a polarizing figure that the health of the economy might not even matter.

Hopefully that memo comes out and will change the minds of many democrats , Obama is included in this thing to come. I hope it destroys that bastard.

The Democrats can lose control of their base and lose their shit - which they pretty much have - and still make gains in both '18 and '20, and beat Trump, if they are able to (a) make him look bad enough, and (b) make those two elections a referendum on him. The two are mutually exclusive. He's such a polarizing figure that the health of the economy might not even matter.
Hopefully that memo comes out and will change the minds of many democrats , Obama is included in this thing to come. I hope it destroys that bastard.
I don't know what's supposed to be in the memo (I tend to not pay much attention until the facts are out there), but any evidence will have to be solid and black & white, not rumor or gossip or hearsay or indirect. It can't be 2 plus (what we think could easily be) 2 equals 4.

The bar has been set pretty high, we'll see what the memo actually proves.

For conservatives they best hope the Democrats get their act together or else expect an even greater influx of Rino-Republicans like myself. I've been glad to have John McCain and Jeff Flake as my senators.

Most people vote for the sake of their wallet, not whether the POTUS is suitable to be Pope.

As long as Trump grows the economy, he will get re-elected if he wants it.

The Democrats can lose control of their base and lose their shit - which they pretty much have - and still make gains in both '18 and '20, and beat Trump, if they are able to (a) make him look bad enough, and (b) make those two elections a referendum on him. The two are mutually exclusive. He's such a polarizing figure that the health of the economy might not even matter.
Most people vote for the sake of their wallet, not whether the POTUS is suitable to be Pope. As long as Trump grows the economy, he will get re-elected if he wants it.
That's the conventional wisdom, but this situation pretty freakin' unconventional.

I'm terrible at predicting this stuff. But I'd think November will tell us quite a bit.

For conservatives they best hope the Democrats get their act together or else expect an even greater influx of Rino-Republicans like myself. I've been glad to have John McCain and Jeff Flake as my senators.
upload_2018-1-21_11-56-28.png

Caddell is correct.

I don't know what's supposed to be in the memo (I tend to not pay much attention until the facts are out there), but any evidence will have to be solid and black & white, not rumor or gossip or hearsay or indirect. It can't be 2 plus (what we think could easily be) 2 equals 4.

The bar has been set pretty high, we'll see what the memo actually proves.

I wouldn't hold your breath.........

Forum List

Back