Zone1 I suggest that foreign posters have an "F" designation on their avatar. Americans get "A".

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter anyway. It's not something that will ever happen. People in other countries might want to post here anonymously out of fear of reprisal in their own country.
Its free on Opera for example. Would be funny when several users post here using the same IP.

Yes, I do. I'm not talking about you.

You put this in place and foreigners will find it very difficult to have a decent conversation because half the board will literally be "you're a foreigner, fuck off".

A good argument is a good argument, no matter where it comes from. Do you care where I come from? Am I American? Zambian? Chinese? Does it matter?

I can tell you that I do not come on here for "vested interests", I come on here to use my brain, keep up knowledge of current events and see different views.
We’ve already seen that happening with members from countries.

We’ve already seen that happening with members from countries.
Exactly. I don't say where I'm from, my gender, where I live, how old I am etc etc, because I've learned over the years it doesn't lead to anything positive, only negative.

Be anonymous.
My Facebook account has my name in Cyrillic (from my Russian visa), it's hilarious when people start attacking me for being Russia, as if A) no other country uses Cyrillic and B) as if you can't write people's names in Cyrillic. I get Trump's name in Cyrillic and ask them about this person.

Then I tell them they must be a Roman, seeing how their name is written using the Roman Alphabet.

Democrats should have an FRC by their names, since they represent Red Chinese interests as well as most foreign interests.

A for American. Tell me what is wrong with this idea.
Sorry , to a small minority , but your suggestion is effectively an Oxymoron and as such would invite laughter .
Derision by some . And by a growing number.#

I suspect A is for Arseholes would go viral in a blink .

It should be easy to ascertain when a poster is located outside the US. Why do this, you ask? My answer: this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US. Foreigners do not and are largely here for their own entertainment. So what do you think? F for foreigner A for American. Tell me what is wrong with this idea.
lol. what a dork.

It should be easy to ascertain when a poster is located outside the US. Why do this, you ask? My answer: this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US. Foreigners do not and are largely here for their own entertainment. So what do you think? F for foreigner A for American. Tell me what is wrong with this idea.
I’ll take ‘F’ for Free thinker. You can have ‘A’ for Alien. 👽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back