Zone1 I suggest that foreign posters have an "F" designation on their avatar. Americans get "A".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any American that knows of anyone in the UK could confirm that all quiz shows over here never go by without a question or two or several on America.

They've got some very weird television ''programming'' over there.

Which, I suppose, gives credence to the logic in choice by friendly American web site operators with regard to my prevous thought on the matter in the thread.

To be fair, I suppose that if I was a friendly American web site operator and supported the use of social media platforms to influence the sexualization of children, the best way to enforce my view would be to mandate that discussion regarding the topic be premised on a definition/terms of controversy maintained by a foreign part of the world where they openly practice this kind of thing in their television ''programming.''

Anyway. This first television show, you have to log into the tweeter to see it now because they literally put nekid trannys in front of children to influence the poor things to conform to the so-called ''normalcy'' narrative and to show them submit and acknowledge normalcy in front of a wider audience.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cnm
^^aw. look at that. this never-napping snowflake thinks he is entitled to posters taking his brainfart seriously.

I tell you what, whiner. everyone has a vested interest in the next idiocy you moronic americans are about to unleash on the world. we usually have to clean up after you.

lol yeah, like your famous Dutch troops who ran kiddie prostitution rings overseas on their tours, and those vermin who allowed Arab mortar pits to fire rounds from right beside their watch posts in the ME for years. Greast job you assclowns did 'cleaning up n stuff'. Especially selling Iran the machinery to make nuclear warheads and missiles. lol you're your now worst enemies. We can all appreciate how grateful all your your Muslim 'refugees' are for your selfless acts of support. lol moron.

Anybody north of OK is a foreigner to me.

It's always fun when Yankees bash 'Texans'; they never learned about all those Red River wetbacks flooding the state from the 1970's on, plus the Californians, and of course half the state is from Mexico. Few native Texans around; there were less than 2 million at the turn of the 20th Century. They're stupid and uneducated, and don't realize they're insulting themselves. lol

Any American that knows of anyone in the UK could confirm that all quiz shows over here never go by without a question or two or several on America. Not only we have to learn our geography, kings and queens, and prime minister's, we have to learn all the US presidents, vice presidents, states, airports etc..

The other night, which state is mount Rushmore in. I got it, the girlfriend didn't know. One question on a quiz show was about something to do with the senate, I guessed Mitch McConnell and got it right, just by knowing being on this board.
riveting tale, bruv.

lol yeah, like your famous Dutch troops who ran kiddie prostitution rings overseas on their tours, and those vermin who allowed Arab mortar pits to fire rounds from right beside their watch posts in the ME for years. Greast job you assclowns did 'cleaning up n stuff'. Especially selling Iran the machinery to make nuclear warheads and missiles. lol you're your now worst enemies. We can all appreciate how grateful all your your Muslim 'refugees' are for your selfless acts of support. lol moron.
nice chimpout, hero.

It should be easy to ascertain when a poster is located outside the US. Why do this, you ask? My answer: this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US. Foreigners do not and are largely here for their own entertainment. So what do you think? F for foreigner A for American.
Oh, Jesus! :290968001256257790-final:
Tell me what is wrong with this idea.
I'll tell you. It's in your own words: " ... this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US."

Using that logic (your own logic) then anything that the US considers "American interests" abroad becomes the "vested interest" in the population of those nations. American wars created/supported/funded by the US are most certainly the 'vested interest' of those citizens. According to you, an Iraki has no business in discussing or debating the WMD hoax, illegal invasion, torture, and murder of a million innocent Iraki men, women, and children perpetrated by the US. This makes sense to you? Jesus in heaven! :cuckoo:

nice chimpout, hero.

You wish, tard. Those pesky facts always make your ridiculous narratives look, well, ridiculous. The only reason Europe has had peace for going on 7 decades is because those Evul Amurkinz made you get along, moron. Now even a pipsqueak failed state like Russia can shake you down and make you wimper and wet yourselves.

I'll tell you. It's in your own words: " ... this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US."

Using that logic (your own logic) then anything that the US considers "American interests" abroad becomes the "vested interest" in the population of those nations. American wars created/supported/funded by the US are most certainly the 'vested interest' of those citizens. According to you, an Iraki has no business in discussing or debating the WMD hoax, illegal invasion, torture, and murder of a million innocent Iraki men, women, and children perpetrated by the US. This makes sense o you? Jesus in heaven! :cuckoo:
be nice. OP just wants to finally get an A, in something.

You wish, tard. Those pesky facts always make your ridiculous narratives look, well, ridiculous. The only reason Europe has had peace for going on 7 decades is because those Evul Amurkinz made you get along.
sure, hero. the refugee crisis has no connection at all to middle east meddling by patriotic real merkins such as your idiotic self. just one example. but i congratulate you on an almost coherent post. did the nurse give you your meds?

sure, hero. the refugee crisis has no connection at all to middle east meddling by patriotic real merkins such as your idiotic self. just one example. but i congratulate you on an almost coherent post. did the nurse give you your meds?

Yeah, cuz Iran, Saddam, and the rest of the ME never do nuttin, right? You're as stupid as Unkotare' he neve has anything either, just whining and sniveling about Da Evul Amerkinz, mainly becaues we're supposed to pretend we're 'less civilized n educated n stuff' than Europeans, when it's obvious exactly opposite is the case; it's you morons who drag us into your idiotic conflagrations, and your colonies that were failing and being overran by sub-human feral animals, dumbass.

Last edited:
Any American that knows of anyone in the UK could confirm that all quiz shows over here never go by without a question or two or several on America. .....
Let the fact be known. Ask an equal number of 'average citizens' in both the US and in the UK this question: "How many states comprise the United States?" and the results will be astounding.

Yeah, cuz Iran, Saddam, and the rest of the ME never have do nuttin, right? You're as stupid as Unkotare' he neve has anything either, just whining and sniveling about Da Evul Amerkinz, mainly becaues we're supposed to pretend we're 'less civilized n educated n stuff' than Europeans, when it's obvious exactly opposite is the case; it's you morons who drag us into your idiotic conflagrations, and your colonies that were failing and being overran by sub-human feral animals, dumbass.
bla bla blubb. imagine france and germany bombing el salvador cuz invented reasons. have fun with a super caravan.

Using that logic (your own logic) then anything that the US considers "American interests" abroad becomes the "vested interest" in the population of those nations. American wars created/supported/funded by the US are most certainly the 'vested interest' of those citizens. According to you, an Iraki has no business in discussing or debating the WMD hoax, illegal invasion, torture, and murder of a million innocent Iraki men, women, and children perpetrated by the US. This makes sense to you? Jesus in heaven! :cuckoo:
Lol, don't like it? Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back