Zone1 I suggest that foreign posters have an "F" designation on their avatar. Americans get "A".

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be easy to ascertain when a poster is located outside the US. Why do this, you ask? My answer: this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US. Foreigners do not and are largely here for their own entertainment. So what do you think? F for foreigner A for American. Tell me what is wrong with this idea.

In most cases, it seems as if the F should be paired with a U.

Well, someone up in the office of brazen misnomers decided that we'll be debating grooming by UK standards of definition.

That's all I know...

It should be easy to ascertain when a poster is located outside the US. Why do this, you ask? My answer: this is a US message board and US citizens have a vested interest in what is happening in the US. Foreigners do not and are largely here for their own entertainment. So what do you think? F for foreigner A for American. Tell me what is wrong with this idea.
All the Russian trolls with an 'R'.

I never nap, still waiting for your first intelligent reply.
^^aw. look at that. this never-napping snowflake thinks he is entitled to posters taking his brainfart seriously.

I tell you what, whiner. everyone has a vested interest in the next idiocy you moronic americans are about to unleash on the world. we usually have to clean up after you.

I'm a chinaman.

C'mon, man!

This would drive that German lame-brain who insists on saying "US-American" absolutely batty (ier).

At least most of them are honest about being foreigners. I don't mind them so much, because at least they don't hide it. But there are a few dishonest pos's who pretend to be American who deserve to be outed for being deceptive, shitty individuals with zero conscience. So because of the few in that category, I vote yes on your idea. :thup:

Last edited:
i think that only pregnant women should opine on abortion issues. therefore, there needs to be a marker, maybe a scarlet L for harLot, to identify these posters.

Before we get to that one, can we please have an S for sock? I swear, we might have 100 regular leftist posters, but it is actually only 8 different people.

TIA.

Technically, unless you're native American, everyone will have an F in their avatar.

Disagree. The US is the world's most influential country. Other posters have a vested interested in US politics even if not from here.
Any American that knows of anyone in the UK could confirm that all quiz shows over here never go by without a question or two or several on America. Not only we have to learn our geography, kings and queens, and prime minister's, we have to learn all the US presidents, vice presidents, states, airports etc..

The other night, which state is mount Rushmore in. I got it, the girlfriend didn't know. One question on a quiz show was about something to do with the senate, I guessed Mitch McConnell and got it right, just by knowing being on this board.

Any American that knows of anyone in the UK could confirm that all quiz shows over here never go by without a question or two or several on America. Not only we have to learn our geography, kings and queens, and prime minister's, we have to learn all the US presidents, vice presidents, states, airports etc..

The other night, which state is mount Rushmore in. I got it, the girlfriend didn't know. One question on a quiz show was about something to do with the senate, I guessed Mitch McConnell and got it right, just by knowing being on this board.

Year ago the PBS stations here used to broadcast some British Parliament meetings here, which were educational as well as entertaining, Now they just interview hard left Brits with lots of softball questions and then pretend they did something 'sophisticated n intellectual n stuff', like 10 years olds who just learned how to spell 'detergent'. Last one I saw was when Tony Blair was hustling votes for something. He was a very good speaker as I recall. Our legislators rarely are, unless they're soliciting bribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back