I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????

What else can you expect from Government run healthcare?

So union workers, police, firefightes and teachers can all take a pay cut but not you? See how its ok until it happens to them? Cry us a river. We're broke, remember? The rich need to keep their Bush tax breaks. Romney pays 12% in taxes and you pay over 30%.

We told you attacking the unions was only the first step because we all make too much if you ask a Republicans. Everyone except for that Republican. They don't make enough. But everyone else makes too much.

Most people who work 25 years at a job do not have health care after retirement. Unless Medicare if they are over 65.
Even if the company did offer it to retirees when they started working there.

your military cult is disgusting. it also makes you bankrupt, i heard a lot of whining about that.
Wherever you are, whatever nation you're in, you owe what freedoms you have to the military in general and to varying degrees to the American military.

You're welcome. Fuck off.

Yep, totally grateful to those US servicemen from WWII. They called them the Greatest Generation for a reason. Pity ijits like you try and live off their reputation....

Those of us who served in other conflicts can live off our own reputation, and we do! Wouldn't have it any other way! Just because idiots like you don't like our wars, does not make any of us second-class vets, or second-class citizens either. I'm a Vietnam vet, and damn proud of it. We fought with honor, courage and devotion to duty, and we won. Then we came home and fought another war with idiots like you who tried to shame and dishonor us, and in spite of forty years of lies, slander, innuendo, ignorance and indifference, we won that one too! I hope that little fact sticks in your leftist craw, until you choke on it! So, kindly excuse me, when I say I do not give a shit what you think! Incidentally, there is one thing some of the Greatest Generation did, that you will NEVER see us do-turn our backs on the next generation of vets. You and those like you are NEVER AGAIN going to be allowed to do to another group of veterans what you tried to do to us, not as long as there is even ONE of us left!

Most people who work 25 years at a job do not have health care after retirement. Unless Medicare if they are over 65.

and just to be clear, retirees will still have health benefits, they'll just have to pay more in premiums... but still nothing crazy or untenable

Wherever you are, whatever nation you're in, you owe what freedoms you have to the military in general and to varying degrees to the American military.

Yep, totally grateful to those US servicemen from WWII. They called them the Greatest Generation for a reason. Pity ijits like you try and live off their reputation....

Those of us who served in other conflicts can live off our own reputation, and we do! Wouldn't have it any other way! Just because idiots like you don't like our wars, does not make any of us second-class vets, or second-class citizens either. I'm a Vietnam vet, and damn proud of it. We fought with honor, courage and devotion to duty, and we won. Then we came home and fought another war with idiots like you who tried to shame and dishonor us, and in spite of forty years of lies, slander, innuendo, ignorance and indifference, we won that one too! I hope that little fact sticks in your leftist craw, until you choke on it! So, kindly excuse me, when I say I do not give a shit what you think! Incidentally, there is one thing some of the Greatest Generation did, that you will NEVER see us do-turn our backs on the next generation of vets. You and those like you are NEVER AGAIN going to be allowed to do to another group of veterans what you tried to do to us, not as long as there is even ONE of us left!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs]Psyco - Lighten up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Trashing Tricare | Washington Free Beacon

Last month, he lost Catholic votes - this month he loses military/retirees.

Thank God he's out the door this year....

What a pathetic waste

Funny/sad

The dems and leftist SCREAM for cuts to the DoD. And every time they get those cuts it's the vets that suffer, THEN they actually claim to care more than reps and conservatives.

You have been misinformed, TT.

The Veterans ADMIN is not part of the DoD budget

This does not include many military-related items that are outside of the Defense Department budget, such as nuclear weapons research, maintenance, cleanup, and production, which is in the Department of Energy budget, Veterans Affairs, the Treasury Department's payments in pensions to military retirees and widows and their families, interest on debt incurred in past wars, or State Department financing of foreign arms sales and militarily-related development assistance. Neither does it include defense spending that is not military in nature, such as the Department of Homeland Security, counter-terrorism spending by the FBI, and intelligence-gathering spending by NASA.

Now go ye and read a book, kid.

Last edited:

and just to be clear, retirees will still have health benefits, they'll just have to pay more in premiums... but still nothing crazy or untenable

Yes military ones will.
Most private retirees will not and those that do are generally forced onto Medicare if they are eligible.

your military cult is disgusting. it also makes you bankrupt, i heard a lot of whining about that.

I have no need to. I'm proud of my service.

You don't actually know any American servicemen, do you?

Of course you don't. You're a leftist, and are automatically an expert in everything.

Enjoy your delusion, Irrelevant Boi.

i am in germany. i owe nothing to the american military as it now exists, you phony fatass.

you are standing on the shoulders of giants, know your place and try some humility.
You owe your very existence to America. And you owe the current American military for the impact we have on your economy.

As I said, you're welcome. Fuck off.

He just wants to move everyone to Obamacare.

ANd they would have to pass a bunch of laws to make it happen that are very unlikely in the current congress.

He is making huge increases for service members, who don't get that much to begin with, and he is leaving the civilian employees alone.

It seriously looks like he is trying to moon the troops one last time as he goes out the door.

But Obama got Bin Laden.........

are you mad?

Nah.

It'll never fly. Too many veteran's organizations will stick Obama's nose into it and it'll be an election issue he can't handle. Much like occurred with the Catholic issue last week.

He's fucking up weekly - which is fantastic.

Merely highlighting the hate and disregard people like you and Obama have for people who have served this country.

Hard to believe people have fought and died for scumbags like you.

Go fuck yourself.

It's too bad our military can't CHOOSE who they protect...maybe a few on this board would have to hire their own bodyguards! :)

Most jobs don't expect as much from you ether.

Guess risking your life for 20 year minimum doesn't matter much to you.

You don't actually know any American servicemen, do you?

Of course you don't. You're a leftist, and are automatically an expert in everything.

Enjoy your delusion, Irrelevant Boi.

so every recruit is a rightie?

man, the things i learn here

thanks Dave!

~S~

i am in germany. i owe nothing to the american military as it now exists, you phony fatass.

you are standing on the shoulders of giants, know your place and try some humility.
You owe your very existence to America. And you owe the current American military for the impact we have on your economy.

As I said, you're welcome. Fuck off.

temper tantrum, doughboy?

A lot of you deficit hawks flipping out over this never batted an eye when other gov't workers were targeted for cuts or asked to pay more.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot listen to you.

Forum List

Back