I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????

Wherever you are, whatever nation you're in, you owe what freedoms you have to the military in general and to varying degrees to the American military.

You're welcome. Fuck off.

i am in germany. i owe nothing to the american military as it now exists, you phony fatass.

you are standing on the shoulders of giants, know your place and try some humility.
You owe your very existence to America. And you owe the current American military for the impact we have on your economy.

As I said, you're welcome. Fuck off.

Grow up, Dave.

You sound like the prototypical arrogant American that is loathed around the world.

we also started both world wars.
And we ended them.

You guys have a habit of starting shit you're incapable of finishing.

and when "we" decline to participate in another war of choice, we are called traitors and pussies who have sweet-heart deals with saddam.

"we" are capable of learning from our history.

it is "your" turn.

you are welcome

You don't actually know any American servicemen, do you?

Of course you don't. You're a leftist, and are automatically an expert in everything.

Enjoy your delusion, Irrelevant Boi.

so every recruit is a rightie?

man, the things i learn here

thanks Dave!

~S~

Just another example of Chicago politics.

Obama screws one group while he's showing favoritism of another.

Next he's gonna be covering black active-duty and cutting benefits for whites.

Tricare should charge higher rates for obese and smokers, etc just like private ins does?

Why don't you use income as gage.

Captains and above pay more.

Somebody who's obese and a smoker tends to die off faster than those that maintain their health better. I don't see any savings there.

How bout just change the program and cancel the old one without notifying anyone like they did when they switched to Tricare from Champus.

special

mg60795,1267187644,bundeswehr_saufen.jpg

That looks fun.

To pay for union health care.

Trashing Tricare | Washington Free Beacon

The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

He really does hate the military!

The article states that it is the Pentagon which is the one wanting to do this. I have to get a MEANS test every year for the VA, so why not the retirees?

If you like to get sex join the military, you get fucked everyday! Was the popular saying when I was in the Army.

To pay for union health care.

Trashing Tricare | Washington Free Beacon

The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

He really does hate the military!

25 years? What years? So you volunteered and GOT PAID for your service? hmmmm, entitlement?

"I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????"

and in 25 years you never learned to respect the office of the Presidency?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back