I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????

To pay for union health care.

Trashing Tricare | Washington Free Beacon

The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

He really does hate the military!

You have Obama confused with Republican Senator Tom Coburn.

Here, let me help you out.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie....,cf.osb&fp=c152efbdc21ccdf5&biw=1742&bih=882

Now aren't you glad I'm here to help you with the truth?

Thanks for further evidence.

Don't forget to scream racism or that we are killing babies when we ask to reduce welfare.

Evidence of what? That you righties are selective when you decry big govt? You don't have to look too far to find evidence of that - especially on this board...

LISTEN UP...the one thing the Government is suppose to do is PROTECT US..

so our MILITARY should always come first and be kept STRONG and safe from crap like this...cut your damn welfare entitlements..

Yet, it was McCain who said if give the military too many benefits, soldiers won't stay in the military.

True Story. Prove me wrong. I dare you.

To pay for union health care.

Trashing Tricare | Washington Free Beacon

The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

He really does hate the military!

You have Obama confused with Republican Senator Tom Coburn.

Here, let me help you out.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie....,cf.osb&fp=c152efbdc21ccdf5&biw=1742&bih=882

Now aren't you glad I'm here to help you with the truth?

ha, when i see your avatar

i think that might be ravi's.

great hat. almost like an albatross.

1) Gee, you never heard of a country called Japan? Pearl Harbor ring a bell?

Gee, you've never heard of Al Qaeda (or contractions, for that matter,) ? 9-11 ring a bell?

2) You calling me a moron is like Stalin calling Mother Teresa a whore

See, what your doing there sparky is mixing metaphors.

That would have made an impact if you had said;

"You calling me a moron is like Stalin calling Gandhi a butcher."

Or ;

"You calling me a moron is like Heidi Fleiss calling Mother Teresa a whore."

You're really not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, ya know?

3) Yeah, John Kerry blew up all those people in a building. Great comparison. What do you do for an encore? Tape breadcrumbs to a window and watch birds batter themselves to death?

Two men disgraced their uniform. I don't see ANYONE defending McVeigh - but I guarantee you'll defend Kerry..

4) And nobody's stuck a baseball bat up your arse and given you a thrill of a lifetime...

Yeah, but I don't go around trolling like the fucknut prick you are.

Fly to the USA, find a nice military bar, spout your fucknuttery while a friend tapes it, post your death on YouTube.

You'll be famous!

1) Which has got what to do with you calling WWII 'mainly' about Europe? Not the sharpest tool in the box, but you're a tool I'll give you that.
2) You do know that wasn't my point right? Actually, scratch that...you probably don't.
3) Yeah, let's compare a mass murderer to a person who won bronze and silver stars and three purple hearts. That's about your stock and trade. You do know that none of the Swift Boat liars who came out against Kerry actually served on the boat with him.
4) I have had reasonable and top-calibre convos on this subject with many American servicemen. Fortunately of a lot higher cerebral capacity than you.

Last edited:
What an anti-American piece of shit you are, grump.

No, I am anti neocon, right-wing loon whackjobs. Just happens most seem who fit that category are American (although we do have the odd one in NZ and Oz).

And to compound my dislike of such retards, quite a few happen to post on here. Not much I can do about it Allie baby. If only they could push their IQ over 100 we could talk some sense into them..

Under Reagan it became the norm for vets to prove their health issue was service connected.

That said, the same people who whine about their earned benefits were supporting the efforts of Walker in Wisconsin to change the rules of employment and the benefits of other government employees. Some of whom - fire and police - are more regularly in harms way then those AF clerks or Naval Storekeepers.

Forum List

Back