I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????

600--paulo_rink_vs.jpg

This was on CSpan last week you con asswipes. Sen Grahm (R) even agrees that the fees are laughable & he's a military lawyer:
TRICARE Prime Overview | Military.com
TRICARE UPDATE: As of October 1, 2011 military retirees who choose to enroll in TRICARE Prime will be required to pay an increased annual enrollment fee of $260

That amt of $ will last a private patient @ 30- 45 minutes in a hospital

Last edited:
This was on CSpan last week you con asswipes. Sen Grahm (R) even agrees that the fees are laughable & he's a military lawyer:
TRICARE UPDATE: As of October 1, 2011 military retirees who choose to enroll in TRICARE Prime will be required to pay an increased annual enrollment fee of $260

It does appear cheap. But what I will say is, that US service men and women don't get paid truckloads to begin with...I don't see many driving Ferrari's or Lambo's...

If you don't like what he's doing, don't vote for him. Vote for someone else. Encourage your friends and associates to vote for someone else.

It does appear cheap. But what I will say is, that US service men and women don't get paid truckloads to begin with...I don't see many driving Ferrari's or Lambo's...

I have to be means- tested when I go to the VA because I put-in < 20 yrs.

I have to be means- tested when I go to the VA because I put-in < 20 yrs.

if you turst 'em, hand most of your assets over to the kids...

Obama is in office to serve the public employee unions. The military isn't unionized, so Obama is bound to shit on them.

Most Americans belong to some type of union be it the AMA, the Chamber of Commerce, the American Legion, the PTA but they belong.

Someone willing to give his or her life in defense of the nation is special.

Someone bitching impotently on the internet from another country is not.

The last time anybody gave their life in defense of your country was WWII...

The rest have been cannon fodder for your Machveillian politicians.

As for being special, Timothy McVeigh served. Putting on a uniform doesn't make you special. He is evidence of that..

And to a much lesser degree, so are you....

No, putting on a uniform doesn't make you special......but what you DO while in that uniform does!

what a shame, you were so entitled to it.

Actually, I, and millions of other veterans across the country, EARNED their benefits, in harms way, while you sat and home and played pocket pool with yourself, assbrain.

It's not an entilement, you stupid Liberal fuck.

It's an earned benefit, that we were guaranteed we would receive, if we did what we were asked to when we volunteered to serve.

So, fuck Obama, and fuck you.
edar is a German

Forum List

Back