I Self Associate As a 70 Year Old, Give Me My Social Security

A 16 year old next door self associates as a 21 year old, sell him a beer.

An 8 year self associates as an 18 year old, let her marry Anthony Weiner.

A 35 year old self associates as a 9 year old, child admission to Disneyland.

The left will whine it's not the same, but it is. If I can change my sex on a whim I most certainly can change my age.
Another rightwing nitwit already posted this idiocy – and his thread failed for the same reason this thread fails: false comparison fallacy.

You might want to explain the fallacy.

Oh wait, that will happen when pigs fly.

it has a ring of argumentum ad absurdum, but that is negated by the absurdity of the position being critiqued.
When people call males with a penis a female and you get sued for not going along with it, nothing is beyond absurdity today.

The absurdity is only to me with the forcing of people to go along with it.

Quite frankly, if a guy wants to tuck the twig and berries, have at it. If he can get away with using the ladies room without being noticed, win for him. Just don't use government to force us to all come along for the ride.
As has been since the dawn of mankind. The redefinition of the family unit and sexes has never even been hinted at by anyone in human history. But in the last 10 years suddenly we are smarter and wiser than every great leader in the history of mankind and must reengineer society by force.

Another rightwing nitwit already posted this idiocy – and his thread failed for the same reason this thread fails: false comparison fallacy.

it has a ring of argumentum ad absurdum, but that is negated by the absurdity of the position being critiqued.
When people call males with a penis a female and you get sued for not going along with it, nothing is beyond absurdity today.

Quite frankly, if a guy wants to tuck the twig and berries, have at it. If he can get away with using the ladies room without being noticed, win for him. Just don't use government to force us to all come along for the ride.
As has been since the dawn of mankind. The redefinition of the family unit and sexes has never even been hinted at by anyone in human history. But in the last 10 years suddenly we are smarter and wiser than every great leader in the history of mankind and must reengineer society by force.

There are a few precedents for models outside our current mongamous individual family units, but never has change been tried via government fiat, at least to my knowledge.

Sparta is an example of a non traditional family structure, with children being taken by the State for training, and acceptance of homosexual relationships in certain aspects.

There has also been variation on patriarchal vs matriarchal leadership models, although patriarchal ones have been the norm, at least in the open (behind the curtains is often another matter).

There are a few precedents for models outside our current mongamous individual family units, but never has change been tried via government fiat, at least to my knowledge.

Sparta is an example of a non traditional family structure, with children being taken by the State for training, and acceptance of homosexual relationships in certain aspects.

There has also been variation on patriarchal vs matriarchal leadership models, although patriarchal ones have been the norm, at least in the open (behind the curtains is often another matter).
Yeah, and look how things turned out for Sparta.

They kicked ass and chewed bubble gum for a few centuries, so the model had some merits.

They kicked ass and chewed bubble gum for a few centuries, so the model had some merits.
I think the practice of enslaving everyone you conquer and leaving all of your time free to practice war had a lot more to do with Sparta peaking than the government taking their children to raise. Many kibbutz in Israel tried assuming the parent role in place of mom and dad and Israel has a lot of troubled adults today as a result.

I think the practice of enslaving everyone you conquer and leaving all of your time free to practice war had a lot more to do with Sparta peaking than the government taking their children to raise. Many kibbutz in Israel tried assuming the parent role in place of mom and dad and Israel has a lot of troubled adults today as a result.

I think there was plenty of synergy between all of the aspects of the Spartan way of life. They were also known for letting women deal with a lot of the economic functions of their city-state, of course allowing the men to keep dealing with the killing and such.

The left will whine it's not the same, but it is. If I can change my sex on a whim I most certainly can change my age.

lol, you just committed "The Expecting Libtards to Know What They Are Talking About Fallacy."

The Spartans did dominate Greece for a short while, hardly several centuries, but they sacrificed great degrees of personal freedom to acheive it, a poor trade off.

In the end they got their asses kicked by a bunch of fagots from Thebes.

Not impressive.

The Spartans did dominate Greece for a short while, hardly several centuries, but they sacrificed great degrees of personal freedom to acheive it, a poor trade off.

In the end they got their asses kicked by a bunch of fagots from Thebes.

Not impressive.

Who then got their asses kicked by a bunch of gizaloons from Italy. history is funny like that.

The door really is being open to all sorts of silliness.

Forum List

Back