I Self Associate As a 70 Year Old, Give Me My Social Security

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A 16 year old next door self associates as a 21 year old, sell him a beer.

An 8 year self associates as an 18 year old, let her marry Anthony Weiner.

A 35 year old self associates as a 9 year old, child admission to Disneyland.

The left will whine it's not the same, but it is. If I can change my sex on a whim I most certainly can change my age.

Can I "self-identify" as a USMB administrator and lock this thread?

The left will whine it's not the same, but it is. If I can change my sex on a whim I most certainly can change my age.
You self associate as a dumb ass bastard without any kind of logic in your OP, or your head.

You self associate as a dumb ass bastard without any kind of logic in your OP, or your head.
Right on schedule Einstein walks in to inform us females can have a penis.

image.jpeg

You're correct. The Obama Regime is citing the 1964 Civil Rights Act and "protected classes" to push the tranny rule.

That act and the protected classes include sex but NOT gender. So Loretta Lynch wants gender to officially be treated as "sex" under the law.

And....if she wins.....then the LAW will say you can just morph in and out of 1 protected class....sex.

And denying a person the right to morph in and out of another protected class would....by law....be discriminating against THAT class a right you granted another one.

So yes.

Do you miss going after high school girls??? Just change into a 17 year old and you're good to go.
Want social security benefits at age 30? Identify as 70.
White as snow but want an African American scholarship??? Just be black.

This insanity is just the start.

We have discarded the cultural identity of this nation and declared it by law to be nothing more than discrimination of various kinds.

So we will reap the whirlwind of chaos.

Another rightwing nitwit already posted this idiocy – and his thread failed for the same reason this thread fails: false comparison fallacy.

Right on schedule Einstein walks in to inform us females can have a penis.
Your bigotry is exceeded only by your stupidity.

Being transgender has nothing to do with ‘getting’ anything, nor does it have anything to do with ‘wanting’ anything – save that of not being discriminated against through force of law, as prohibited by Constitutional jurisprudence.

What’s sad and telling is you’re not even ashamed of your bigotry and hate.

Another rightwing nitwit already posted this idiocy – and his thread failed for the same reason this thread fails: false comparison fallacy.

You might want to explain the fallacy.

Oh wait, that will happen when pigs fly.

argumentum ad absurdum sometimes reveals the absurdity of the original argument.

It really all flows from the same source, 1) the denial of reality and 2) the desire to bring everyone else along from the ride or else.

Using argumentum ad absurdum to demonstrate the absurdity of the position being made fun of sometimes works.

In this case it does, and you have to dismiss it because it hits too close to home. If not in the case of gender ID, then in the case of people identifying as part of a given ethnicity while having not a trace of it in their ancestry.

it has a ring of argumentum ad absurdum, but that is negated by the absurdity of the position being critiqued.

it has a ring of argumentum ad absurdum, but that is negated by the absurdity of the position being critiqued.
When people call males with a penis a female and you get sued for not going along with it, nothing is beyond absurdity today.

When people call males with a penis a female and you get sued for not going along with it, nothing is beyond absurdity today.

The absurdity is only to me with the forcing of people to go along with it.

Quite frankly, if a guy wants to tuck the twig and berries, have at it. If he can get away with using the ladies room without being noticed, win for him. Just don't use government to force us to all come along for the ride.

Forum List

Back