I say I have hot sauce in my purse cause I "love me some blacks."

Screenshot-2016-01-15-at-1.07.33-PM.png

Just for the moron left wing closedcaption hypocrite.

Freaking hilarious.

Hillary is indeed bad at this. And yet she'll still get the overwhelming majority of the black vote. And most of the female vote. And the latino vote. And asians. Muslims. Gays. Lesbians. Urban city dwellers. Millennials.

But angry old white guys? She'll probably only pull 40%.

What does this say about blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women? Jesus, this woman panders by talking in fake southern accents, talks about hot sauce and "Colored people time" and barks like a dog. What next? She going to go up to an Asian and wish them "Melly Clistmas"?

That is easy. Even she can do it. But I bet she is not trying to suck up to her Hungarian constituency by saying:

"Legeslegkedvesebb megegeszsegesedesedre!"

My former boss was Hungarian. Not fond of Hilary or Communists.

Maybe you guys donot know this but pepper sauces are not traditional black condiments. They are the inventions of central and southern indigenous cultures that were introduce to the Spainish and much later the European culture.

Hot sauce is a strange item to carry around. But how would that cause Hillary to lose the black vote?

Maybe you guys donot know this but pepper sauces are not traditional black condiments. They are the inventions of central and southern indigenous cultures that were introduce to the Spainish and much later the European culture.

Hot sauce is a strange item to carry around. But how would that cause Hillary to lose the black vote?
I'm sure she doesn't carry it around, sorry if that needs to be explained but trying to be hip and being hip aren't the same. She never will be.

But if you vote with your gender or skin color in mind you are not part of the solution. You are part of the problem.

Just for the moron left wing closedcaption hypocrite.

Freaking hilarious.

Hillary is indeed bad at this. And yet she'll still get the overwhelming majority of the black vote. And most of the female vote. And the latino vote. And asians. Muslims. Gays. Lesbians. Urban city dwellers. Millennials.

But angry old white guys? She'll probably only pull 40%.

What does this say about blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women? Jesus, this woman panders by talking in fake southern accents, talks about hot sauce and "Colored people time" and barks like a dog. What next? She going to go up to an Asian and wish them "Melly Clistmas"?

I'm sure she doesn't carry it around, sorry if that needs to be explained but trying to be hip and being hip aren't the same. She never will be.

But if you vote with your gender or skin color in mind you are not part of the solution. You are part of the problem.
I don't think its hip to carry condiments in your pockets or purse.

I find that odd.

I do have a cousin that used to bring his favorite ketchup to fast food restaurants. But he did not carry it everywhere. Something about not trusting the dispensers and old ketchup.

I don't think its hip to carry condiments in your pockets or purse.

I find that odd.

I do have a cousin that used to bring his favorite ketchup to fast food restaurants. But he did not carry it everywhere. Something about not trusting the dispensers and old ketchup.
Jesus. She doesn't carry around hot sauce in her goddamn purse. She was pandering for votes.

My god.

The black community will lose its little remaining credibility if they vote for this...

Forum List

Back