I say I have hot sauce in my purse cause I "love me some blacks."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just for the moron left wing closedcaption hypocrite.

Freaking hilarious.

Freaking hilarious.

Hillary is indeed bad at this. And yet she'll still get the overwhelming majority of the black vote. And most of the female vote. And the latino vote. And asians. Muslims. Gays. Lesbians. Urban city dwellers. Millennials.

But angry old white guys? She'll probably only pull 40%.

Freaking hilarious.

Hillary is indeed bad at this. And yet she'll still get the overwhelming majority of the black vote. And most of the female vote. And the latino vote. And asians. Muslims. Gays. Lesbians. Urban city dwellers. Millennials.

What does this say about blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women? Jesus, this woman panders by talking in fake southern accents, talks about hot sauce and "Colored people time" and barks like a dog. What next? She going to go up to an Asian and wish them "Melly Clistmas"?

Pandering and politician go together like wings and Hot sauce. I think the hot sauce Hillary had in her purse was pepper spray.

Freaking hilarious.

So in other words when the lying witch said "Is it workin?" (at 46 seconds in that video) you agree with it.

So, you are admitting that everything I say about you, and every single patronizing lying racist like you is true.

Do you even know that is what you did? Or the moron that agreed with your stupid patronizing warped left wing point?

Or......

Are you way too stupid to realize it?

Freaking hilarious.

So in other words when the lying witch said "Is it workin?" (at 46 seconds in that video) you agree with it.

There's no need for paraphrases. I mean exactly what I said.

"Hillary is indeed bad at this. And yet she'll still get the overwhelming majority of the black vote. And most of the female vote. And the latino vote. And asians. Muslims. Gays. Lesbians. Urban city dwellers. Millennials."

Feel free to quote me.

What better way to show that you're down with the brothas and sistas then to have
some hot sauce to throw down on dat chicken...

Freaking hilarious.

"Hillary is indeed bad at this. And yet she'll still get the overwhelming majority of the black vote. And most of the female vote. And the latino vote. And asians. Muslims. Gays. Lesbians. Urban city dwellers. Millennials."

Feel free to quote me.

So you admit, even though she is "bad at this" it is working.

Glad you cleared that up.

Bad what? Explain. Where her husband and left wing pandering losers are "good at this" I suppose.

Bad at exactly what? Pandering to blacks? Yeah, we know. That is the point of the thread. You just said water is wet and you think you are wise.

I will be waiting for you to explain what "bad at this" means. Please tell us who is "good at it."

LOL at the losers in the left. Such lying racist double talking hypocrites. No exceptions.

Freaking hilarious.

Feel free to quote me.

So you admit, even though she is "bad at this" it is working.

I'm saying that she'll still get the overwhelming majority of the black vote. It doesn't matter.

Glad you cleared that up.

Laughing.....if you want to quote yourself as me, feel free. I won't even need to be here for your conversation with yourself.

Freaking hilarious.

What does this say about blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women? Jesus, this woman panders by talking in fake southern accents, talks about hot sauce and "Colored people time" and barks like a dog. What next? She going to go up to an Asian and wish them "Melly Clistmas"?

That is easy. Even she can do it. But I bet she is not trying to suck up to her Hungarian constituency by saying:

"Legeslegkedvesebb megegeszsegesedesedre!"

Forum List

Back