I saw this job advertised ...they can't do this can they??

You can suck my left nut now.
Like you even have one........

You still can't figure it out can you, if you hire a guy who mows your lawn and he pays federal and state taxes, what business is it of your what religion or what sex he/ she is?
The employer's, obviously........ Duh.........

It's certainly none of your friggin' business.

So if this non profit has a rule that you have to dress up as a banana and never take a break you think that would be fine?
Sure but I'm not gonna apply for the job. You can if you want to.

That's not the point...

You still can't figure it out can you, if you hire a guy who mows your lawn and he pays federal and state taxes, what business is it of your what religion or what sex he/ she is?

So if this non profit has a rule that you have to dress up as a banana and never take a break you think that would be fine?

So you are another one of those..

"It doesn't concern me so I don't give a fuck"

We are talking rules, laws and morals here.

AGAIN numb nuts if the employer doesn't have to pay taxes the employees don't and they can make any rule they want..

But this is not the case .

Sorry but I'm just not buying into your "moral" outrage.......... :dunno:

No, we're talking about you being a clueless idiot. :thup:

That's not the point...
It's entirely the point.

Say what? All you are doing now on my thread is fucking Justifying out right descrimantion asshole.

That's not the point...
It's entirely the point.

You are a descrimantion asshole..you are proving it

Say what? All you are doing now on my thread is fucking Justifying out right descrimantion asshole.
Geeze, you can't stop digging, can ya........

Non-Profit Organizations: What are the Rules? - Law Street

Once again if an employer dont pay taxes and employee shouldn't .

Then a employer can make any rule they want

That's not the point...
It's entirely the point.

What a moron. :rofl:

I am not reading that shit because reading your post I know it's bullshit and wrong.

That's not the point...
It's entirely the point.

Says the needle dick who can't figure out slavery

For the millionth time, how can a non profit ( who don't pay no taxes) discriminate against an employee who just cuts the grass

And tells them they must believe in the " sky monkey" to keep his job?

Yet this employee pays state and federal taxes?

I am not reading that shit because reading your post I know it's bullshit and wrong.
Translation;
Mommy, mommy, Ringel's not buying in to my self righteous indignation!!! :thup:

I always check the job boards and ran across this. Sounds illegal..

Shop Foreman/Part-Time
Haven of Rest Ministries
-
Anderson, SC
Part-time
Job Title: Shop Foreman

Department: Retail Operations Center

Reports directly to: ROC Manager

FLSA Classification: Part-Time, Hourly

Job Summary: The role of the Shop Foreman is to inspect and repair home appliances in a timely fashion while working with customers, clients, and volunteers. This job requires a mature faith in Jesus, resulting in a high level of excellence in the fulfillment of our mission.

Religious Qualifications: Haven of Rest Ministries reserves the right under the Federal Law to hire individuals who share the Christian Faith and the ministries doctrinal beliefs.

Job qualifications are listed in each specific job description. The following personal requirements, however, are common to all positions at The Haven. We desire our ministry team to lead a careful, exemplary Christian lifestyle that is “above reproach” so that:

• Unbelievers will see, hear and respond positively to our leadership as we direct them toward the grace of Jesus Christ, and
  • Believers will be encouraged, strengthened and desirous of emulating the godly character qualities they see in us.
As a guideline of employment, ALL employees at The Haven must:

• Be a born again believer in Jesus Christ, claiming Him as Lord and Savior as expressed by personal testimony and Christian conduct.
  • Believe and adhere to The Haven’s doctrinal statement in its entirety
  • Active in his/her local evangelical church
  • Agree to adhere to the policies outlined in the Employee Handbook, present and future.
  • Have genuine concern for the salvation of souls and the spiritual welfare of our clients.
  • Abstain from the use of illegal drugs and abuse of alcoholic beverages and prescription and non-prescription drugs.
  • Have a lifestyle that is free of sexual sin as defined by our doctrinal statement
  • Have high standards of personal hygiene and housekeeping relative to cleanliness and appearance.
  • Have the ability to work in harmony with other staff members, be committed to unity, teamwork, and biblical respect for the Haven’s leadership (Phil.2:1-4; Heb. 13:7,17).
In areas of Christian liberty, we ask you to exercise discretion with the focus of being a positive, godly role model in our community. Our message is Christ, the cross and what is clear in scripture.
Cool. More power to them. I wouldn't want to work there but I hope they find someone that fits their criteria.

That's not the point...
It's entirely the point.

Says the needle dick who can't figure out slavery
Psst!!! News flash, even ministers and all members of a ministry and non religious non-profits pay personal income taxes, the organization's income is not taxed.

Private business can hire anyone they wish for whatever reason

Translation;
Mommy, mommy, Ringel's not buying in to my self righteous indignation!!! :thup:

Translation ~ you love to discriminate...

Forum List

Back