This board has given me a lot of enjoyment over the years and I want to thank all of you.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Mods, posters and everyone who reads my bullshit but doesn't have an account to respond with.
I know I can be a real ass but I appreciate all of the feedback be it positive or negative. Believe it or not I have had occasions where I've gone back and read my posts and thought "fuck, I'm an asshole"
The way I treated bettyboop comes to mind. (I did apologize for that after reflecting on my posts)
I've had many passions in life, from skiing to gaming to music to just being an all around douchebag but I am thankful to USMB for the opportunity to just be myself.
I do appreciate all of you no matter which side of the isle your on.
From Ravi hitting me with my first neg to Frank's goofy sense of humor.....

THANK YOU

Mods, posters and everyone who reads my bullshit but doesn't have an account to respond with.
I know I can be a real ass but I appreciate all of the feedback be it positive or negative. Believe it or not I have had occasions where I've gone back and read my posts and thought "fuck, I'm an asshole"
The way I treated bettyboop comes to mind. (I did apologize for that after reflecting on my posts)
I've had many passions in life, from skiing to gaming to music to just being an all around douchebag but I am thankful to USMB for the opportunity to just be myself.

THANK YOU
I feel the same way. Of all the places I could go on the www I usually come here. I love to argue god politics and race. The three taboos.

I bet with the proper computer program with everything we've said they know us better than we know ourselves. Better than Facebook because here we are anonymous.

If people knew who sealy was I could never run for president. This place has more truth than a diary. Like a diary I never expect someone I know to ever read the things I've said here. Could you imagine if usmb ever got hacked?

THANK YOU
You know, I'm completely serious about 6% of the time

• Banned

THANK YOU
You know, I'm completely serious about 6% of the time
I'm just happy when you're not talking shit on me. I don't need a mid life internet crisis

• Banned

THANK YOU
I feel the same way. Of all the places I could go on the www I usually come here. I love to argue god politics and race. The three taboos.

I bet with the proper computer program with everything we've said they know us better than we know ourselves. Better than Facebook because here we are anonymous.

If people knew who sealy was I could never run for president. This place has more truth than a diary. Like a diary I never expect someone I know to ever read the things I've said here. Could you imagine if usmb ever got hacked?
Believe it or not I don't goto any other board. I've never been a member anywhere else except the one that started when this one imploded. It was too dead tho. Contrary to popular belief I don't listen to partisan radio & rarely watch tv despite all the Fox News accusations. I'm just here...

Conservatism is a mental disorder from which there is no known medical cure. We wish you luck, are they moving you to a new room in the wingnut troll asylum? No worries the Koch bros appreciate your support.

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

"Conservatives are inclined to use the powers of government to prevent change or to limit its rate to whatever appeals to the more timid mind. In looking forward, they lack the faith in the spontaneous forces of adjustment which makes the liberal accept changes without apprehension, even though he does not know how the necessary adaptations will be brought about." Friedrich Hayek, Why I Am Not a Conservative

• Banned
Conservatism is a mental disorder from which there is no known medical cure. We wish you luck, are they moving you to a new room in the wingnut troll asylum? No worries the Koch bros appreciate your support.

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

"Conservatives are inclined to use the powers of government to prevent change or to limit its rate to whatever appeals to the more timid mind. In looking forward, they lack the faith in the spontaneous forces of adjustment which makes the liberal accept changes without apprehension, even though he does not know how the necessary adaptations will be brought about." Friedrich Hayek, Why I Am Not a Conservative
lol

It's not the rwnjs I'm worried about. It's the sheeple in the middle who are manipulated with fake news and are convinced it doesn't matter.

THANK YOU

I was thinking about that very thing this morning when I was listening to the news that Macron's e-mails had been hacked and leaked to the net. Good gravy, yes, our polite personas would be destroyed.

THANK YOU

I was thinking about that very thing this morning when I was listening to the news that Macron's e-mails had been hacked and leaked to the net. Good gravy, yes, our polite personas would be destroyed.
I'll defend everything I said but I still think I've said enough horrible things I think usmb would bury me if people dug deep enough

Forum List

Back