This board has given me a lot of enjoyment over the years and I want to thank all of you.

Oh!

"enJOYment"

Looking at who posted the OP and then speed-reading I thought at first it says:

"emPLOYment".

Kinda too bad that was incorrect - you might have been eligible for welfare or a juicy EBT card if I had it right.

Mods, posters and everyone who reads my bullshit but doesn't have an account to respond with.
I know I can be a real ass but I appreciate all of the feedback be it positive or negative. Believe it or not I have had occasions where I've gone back and read my posts and thought "fuck, I'm an asshole"
The way I treated bettyboop comes to mind. (I did apologize for that after reflecting on my posts)
I've had many passions in life, from skiing to gaming to music to just being an all around douchebag but I am thankful to USMB for the opportunity to just be myself.
I do appreciate all of you no matter which side of the isle your on.
From Ravi hitting me with my first neg to Frank's goofy sense of humor.....

THANK YOU
I feel the same way. Of all the places I could go on the www I usually come here. I love to argue god politics and race. The three taboos.

I bet with the proper computer program with everything we've said they know us better than we know ourselves. Better than Facebook because here we are anonymous.

If people knew who sealy was I could never run for president. This place has more truth than a diary. Like a diary I never expect someone I know to ever read the things I've said here. Could you imagine if usmb ever got hacked?
I was thinking about that very thing this morning when I was listening to the news that Macron's e-mails had been hacked and leaked to the net. Good gravy, yes, our polite personas would be destroyed.
I'll defend everything I said but I still think I've said enough horrible things I think usmb would bury me if people dug deep enough

Not me. I'm always sweet and kind. :D

Mods, posters and everyone who reads my bullshit but doesn't have an account to respond with.
I know I can be a real ass but I appreciate all of the feedback be it positive or negative. Believe it or not I have had occasions where I've gone back and read my posts and thought "fuck, I'm an asshole"
The way I treated bettyboop comes to mind. (I did apologize for that after reflecting on my posts)
I've had many passions in life, from skiing to gaming to music to just being an all around douchebag but I am thankful to USMB for the opportunity to just be myself.

THANK YOU
I feel the same way. Of all the places I could go on the www I usually come here. I love to argue god politics and race. The three taboos.

I bet with the proper computer program with everything we've said they know us better than we know ourselves. Better than Facebook because here we are anonymous.

If people knew who sealy was I could never run for president. This place has more truth than a diary. Like a diary I never expect someone I know to ever read the things I've said here. Could you imagine if usmb ever got hacked?
I was thinking about that very thing this morning when I was listening to the news that Macron's e-mails had been hacked and leaked to the net. Good gravy, yes, our polite personas would be destroyed.
I'll defend everything I said but I still think I've said enough horrible things I think usmb would bury me if people dug deep enough

I can't think of anything you've ever said that would make you un electable. But you might come off as bitchy like Hillary. Lol

Conservatism is a mental disorder from which there is no known medical cure. We wish you luck, are they moving you to a new room in the wingnut troll asylum? No worries the Koch bros appreciate your support.

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

"Conservatives are inclined to use the powers of government to prevent change or to limit its rate to whatever appeals to the more timid mind. In looking forward, they lack the faith in the spontaneous forces of adjustment which makes the liberal accept changes without apprehension, even though he does not know how the necessary adaptations will be brought about." Friedrich Hayek, Why I Am Not a Conservative

Grampa Murked U, thank you Sir My only other comment is in ref to post number 8, in true liberal fashion it concerns only the writer. Proof in da puddin!

THANK YOU

***coughbullshitcough***

THANK YOU

***coughbullshitcough***

Sure I am. I can't help it if everyone else is just unpleasant and lacks my sunny disposition!

***coughbullshitcough***

Sure I am. I can't help it if everyone else is just unpleasant and lacks my sunny disposition!

Most of the time, yes you are nice......BUT I do remember your involvement in a serious bitchfest.....you weren't so sweet, kind or sunny. :funnyface:

***coughbullshitcough***

Most of the time, yes you are nice......BUT I do remember your involvement in a serious bitchfest.....you weren't so sweet, kind or sunny. :funnyface:
Chrisl no doubt could have starred in mean girls.

***coughbullshitcough***

Chrisl no doubt could have starred in mean girls.

That's only if you get on my "bad" side though!

Just don't be annoying, and we will get along just fine and I won't have to hurt you. :D
I mostly agree with you and so love it when I disagree. Then all the sudden you're stupid because you don't agree with me. And you don't back down. How's Trump doing so far in your opinion? I hate Republicans. I see healthcare they're going to fuck us all. We will all get old and sick. Bye bye life savings.

Maybe I can retire to a country with socialized medicine.

Or, just make sure I work till I retire. Seems you're OK as long as you have healthcare thru an employer.

But I think Republicans are going to screw over Medicare too. We will all die penniless.

I think I'll retire with $1 million so I'm OK. Even if healthcare take all I got I have no kids and my brother is rich so his kids should be OK.

But most Americans don't have make or save anything and if healthcare for seniors goes up and social security goes down. The American people are fucked. Make America great again? How?

Grandpa M U, the evil monkey finally moved out of Chris's closet and left the Griffin home. Isn't it time...you came out of the closet.

The 'ol double-entendre! It's time for you to get a new avatar. Unless you are content terrorizing a kid with an upside-down face?

Forum List

Back