I noticed that most women are unable to be serious when talking about serious news on TV

I bet you still fantasize about the tongue going over the front teeth and the moaning of satisfaction from the Pearl Drops commercials..

I'd never even heard of that product until you mentioned it. I just saw the commercial for the first time. I would have considered that gross even back in the early 1980s.
You are that young and at the level of surely of an octogenarian..

I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.

This is why women should only talk about weather or sports not the real news

So they should have an unpleasant look on their face? Your views on women do explain a lot about you.

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

Makes her look borderline retarded since she is unable to be serious
It just makes you want her more..

I rather FUCK her not get my news from her
Sometimes,most of the time, you don't get that choice..

You are that young and at the level of surely of an octogenarian..

In 1982 (the date of the commercial I found) I was 8 years old. I can be that sure because I listened to and learned from my elders rather than questioning stuff and having to learn better myself.

I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.

So they should have an unpleasant look on their face? Your views on women do explain a lot about you.

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

She is not his type if you follow his other threads.

She could be telling me the evening news while laughing during sex and it wouldn't bother me.
He's having a hard time finding women because his standards are too high and his age is low, once that reverses he'll be a stud muffin...

She could be telling me the evening news while laughing during sex and it wouldn't bother me.
He's having a hard time finding women because his standards are too high and his age is low, once that reverses he'll be a stud muffin...

I want my news from serious looking older white or black men

THE END

THE END
This just in..
Today in your local scene,
you didn't get laid..again....The clock is ticking, only so many times a year you can allay the fear of blue balls..

THE END
This just in..
you didn't get laid..again....The clock is ticking, only so many times a year you can allay the fear of blue balls..

You would know about Blue Balls more than anyone FAGLOW

THE END
This just in..

You would know about Blue Balls more than anyone FAGLOW
Just the wives tales I read in OUI..

I hardly ever see a woman's face when she talks to me..

Abbey-Clancy-Look-at-my-pregnancy-boobs.jpg
she doesn't seem very serious to me, if she still has her clothes on.

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something
Something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor
But I wound up here
I just have to look good
I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation
Is the head dead yet
You know the boys in the newsroom
Got a running bet
Get the widow on the set
We need dirty laundry

[Instrumental Interlude]

You don't really need to find out
What's going on
You don't really want to know
Just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down..........

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something
Something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor
But I wound up here
I just have to look good
I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation
Is the head dead yet
You know the boys in the newsroom
Got a running bet
Get the widow on the set
We need dirty laundry

[Instrumental Interlude]

You don't really need to find out
What's going on
You don't really want to know
Just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down..........

Sniff my ass

THE END
Of course you do. Looking deep into a man's eyes pleases you.

I'd rather look at a woman whether it's the news or not. On a related note, I have no problem reading works by female authors. Because of prejudicial assholes, many female authors used to use only their initials. D. C. Fontana was a great writer and script editor for the original Star Trek along with the other ST series.

The 23 Best Science Fiction Books by Female Authors - The Best Sci Fi Books

Forum List

Back