I noticed that most women are unable to be serious when talking about serious news on TV

So they should have an unpleasant look on their face? Your views on women do explain a lot about you.

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

Makes her look borderline retarded since she is unable to be serious

You would be surprised how many people, especially women, think they have to have a pleasant look on their face all the time.

Maybe you can find a woman who will break out into tears at any news story involving death.

I';m listening to this dumb bitch now, her voice tone doesn't even match the story

your tone is not supposed to be upbeat when discussing a car crash

Do you have any female friends? Ones you aren't trying to sniff their ass?

two female friends, one who is getting married next month and the other one who I just treated to dinner for her birthday.

I have another female friend at work who is on my friends list on Facebook

That's it

That is actually more friends than I thought you had, male or female.

Women shouldn't be doing serious news, weather, sports, etc.... period. Not even those who can look and speak seriously.

Leave them for the fluff pieces.

What a surprise. Mr. Misogyny doesn't think women should do "real" news. I guess the women who have won a Pulitzer Prize should have stuck with fluff pieces, huh?

It's obvious in 2017 that lots of women are hired to look at not necessarily to get your news from. Like the woman today, she is HOT and I would put a passion mark on her ass but I don't think she is TV News material because she is too pleasant

I'll take you on regarding the local, national or foreign news, and any man on this board, and up the ante....

now go back to talking about the minutia going on in your work place :rolleyes:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'll take you on regarding the local, national or foreign news, and any man on this board, and up the ante....

now go back to talking about the minutia going on in your work place :rolleyes:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Only thing you can do for me is walk on my back

I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.

This is why women should only talk about weather or sports not the real news

:rolleyes:

when intelligent women get serious, jokers like you would vote for ANYONE just to trump THAT BITCH.

the PROOF is in the political pudding, asshole. :thup:

moving on now, from your non serious TROLL thread............ :thup:

I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.

when intelligent women get serious, jokers like you would vote for ANYONE just to trump THAT BITCH.

No I would not because you are supposed to be serious when discussing serious news

I would be happy to buy you a pair of golf shoes, if you want to walk on his back. Lol

What a surprise. Mr. Misogyny doesn't think women should do "real" news. I guess the women who have won a Pulitzer Prize should have stuck with fluff pieces, huh?

I don't read pieces written by women for the most part. I probably would if I were looking for info on cooking, cleaning, laundry or things of that sort. Not sure there's a Pulitzer category for that stuff.

I mute the TV when female reporters come on. They're not there to be seen, not heard. New England Sports Network (NESN) is good for having cute info babes whose words can just be ignored.

So they should have an unpleasant look on their face? Your views on women do explain a lot about you.

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

It just makes you want her more..

I don't read pieces written by women for the most part. I probably would if I were looking for info on cooking, cleaning, laundry or things of that sort. Not sure there's a Pulitzer category for that stuff.

I mute the TV when female reporters come on. They're not there to be seen, not heard. New England Sports Network (NESN) is good for having cute info babes whose words can just be ignored.
I bet you still fantasize about the tongue going over the front teeth and the moaning of satisfaction from the Pearl Drops commercials..

Thanks for proving my point.

I bet you still fantasize about the tongue going over the front teeth and the moaning of satisfaction from the Pearl Drops commercials..

I'd never even heard of that product until you mentioned it. I just saw the commercial for the first time. I would have considered that gross even back in the early 1980s.

I hardly ever see a woman's face when she talks to me..

Abbey-Clancy-Look-at-my-pregnancy-boobs.jpg

It just makes you want her more..

I rather FUCK her not get my news from her

Forum List

Back