I notice rw's are still using "community organizer" as though its an insult

Community Organizer= stir up the natives

Yep.

And, just what is wrong with doing that?

Seriously, why would anyone object to people learning about their basic rights as American citizens?

Why would anyone object to people working together to get their government to do such things as improve our schools?

Look it up. Learn what he did as a Community Organizer. Otherwise, you're just another damn ignernt cracker who hates a black man for helping his neighborhood better its self.

Most politicians worth their salt started as grass roots community organizers

It is only the Republicans who insist that being a multi-millionaire is the primary prerequisite

Yep. I did community organizing when I volunteered for Richard Lamm (Dem) and for Dave Nolan (Libertarian).

I wonder if rw's (and our smattering of so-called "Libertarian" posters have any idea what it took to get Libertarianism off the ground. Probably not and I have NO doubt that they all would have been dead set against Libertarianism back then.

Perhaps those "community organizers" should focus their attention on reducing the number of fatherless black families and help themselves, rather then depending on taxpayer assistance to improve their lot............

Perhaps those "community organizers" should focus their attention on reducing the number of fatherless black families and help themselves, rather then depending on taxpayer assistance to improve their lot............

Oh, no no no. Never gonna happen. The left has decimated the black family by replacing the father with a gubmint check.

It was all part of the master plan... generational welfare.

They might want to think twice about using that term derogatorily.

First, it would behoove the R to learn what a "community organizer" actually does and why it has always been so important to every real American who values our Constitutional right to vote. Look it up ...

It was those skills, as well as his enormous accomplishments, that got President Obama re-elected.

Not only didn't the GObP/pubpots not have a record to run on (because they have not done one damn thing for their country for more years than most can remember), they had absolutely no interest in connecting with actual human beings. They made it clear that their campaigns were motivated by their plans to soak the working class for more money. That's why they had nothing of interest happening on the ground but lots happening at the glitzy, big money fund raisers. That's why Mittens went to the Olympics in London - to meet with Big Money - and its why he insulted the little people while he was there.

Anybody think the Rs learn from this fiasco that we laughingly call the Repub Election Strategy of hating and insulting your constituents and then being surprised that they didn't vote for you?

cry us a fucking river whydonchya? what did you call Romney? A VULTURE capitalist? Ya want RESPECT learn to dole some out.
:clap2:
perfect post. Needed to spread rep.

This thread gives the word stupid an entirely new meaning.

"Tricks" "tactics" Is it not surprising that Obama admired Alinsky's who in his own words…

The dedication.. to the book, "Rules for Radicals," by Saul Alinsky..
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."

Alinsky the first recognized Community Organizer!!!!

You'd think with all that super-pac money that came in the Right could at least afford a new playbook.

They're still reeling and have no idea they've even lost or why.

We know exactly why... enough stupid people were convinced that Republicans want to take away their welfare, criminalize abortion and contraceptives, kill SS and pollute the air and water.

I am amazed that this many people are this stupid, but I shouldn't be.

You'd think with all that super-pac money that came in the Right could at least afford a new playbook.

We know exactly why... enough stupid people were convinced that Republicans want to take away their welfare, criminalize abortion and contraceptives, kill SS and pollute the air and water.

You go ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to get you through the night, yet, you wonder why the R has lost the last 5 out of 6 prez elections. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

obama isn't even a community organizer. He's a community agitator. It's not an insult, but an accurate description of all he is capable of doing.

You go ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to get you through the night, yet, you wonder why the R has lost the last 5 out of 6 prez elections. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, see my post that you responded to... that's why. Enough people have been convinced that a system where virtually half the population contribute virtually nothing and 1% - 2% will bare the cost of society is doable.

Yeah? See Greece.. Spain... Italy... Cuba... Venezuala...

:lol:

I notice rw's are still using "community organizer" as though its an insult

That's because it is an insult. A "community organizer" is a person who produces nothing that any person would voluntarily pay for. He's a leach. In fact, he's worse than a leach because he's actively engaged in trying to destroy the community.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLAy8aqSG7Y]Obama (southern accent): "Where's yo dolla?" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back