You all are not going to believe this: But I took a job as community organizer for:

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
The Democrats,
I am pissed off at the republicans for:

1. The abortion issue , they went to far and refuse to listen to Lyndsey Graham and be sensible, make laws like Europe

2. If you watched any of my videos ( tye Chicago blue collar guy on you tube/ tik tok) the only people that help me out is Black democrats in the hood of Milwaukee

3. I wrote nice emails to Ron Johnson asking to help out in Wisconsin: no reply

4. I wrote emails to Ted Cruz,that pirate guy, Dana on Fox: no reply

So fuck them I am switching back to being a democrat and after Nov 8th 2022 I am announcing my campaign to run for the 4th district of house of representatives in 2024 if Obama can do it so can I.

I will make videos of it and release them after November 8th

P.s. I am also going to be a poll inspector;)

I told you all I am done debating after 25 years now it's time for action

Vote Blue!!

Fuck the republicans

And after I win a house seat in 2024 I am starting a new political party:

The JFK Blue Collar Democrats;

The Fiscally conservative, Social liberal party;

1. Pro Abortion up to 15 weeks after that life or mother, rape/incest or doctors recommendation it's ok.

2. Pro European style Unions

3. Decriminalize weed , coke, heroin for personal use, emphasis on prevention. Drug and alcohol rehabs Free.

4. Pro Cops.( Defund the cops is retarded)

5. Pro Military

6. Emphasis on individualism,we can't help you if you don't try to help yourself first

7. More mental hospitals

8. Enforcement of the 1968 gun laws

9. All illegals in this country gets automatic citizenship after 5 years of being a upstanding illegal., if you make it here you can stay. No deportation unless you break some major law.

But

Build the fucking wall and enforce our borders

10. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

11.America first

And after I win a house seat in 2024 I am starting a new political party:

The JFK Blue Collar Democrats;

The Fiscally conservative, Social liberal party;

1. Pro Abortion up to 15 weeks after that life or mother, rape/incest or doctors recommendation it's ok.

2. Pro European style Unions

3. Decriminalize weed , coke, heroin for personal use, emphasis on prevention. Drug and alcohol rehabs Free.

4. Pro Cops.( Defund the cops is retarded)

5. Pro Military

6. Emphasis on individualism,we can't help you if you don't try to help yourself first

7. More mental hospitals

8. Enforcement of the 1968 gun laws

9. All illegals in this country gets automatic citizenship after 5 years of being a upstanding illegal., if you make it here you can stay. No deportation unless you break some major law.

But

Build the fucking wall and enforce our borders

10. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

11.America first
Not a bad platform. You'll never be supported by the DNC, though.

You have a way better chance or running as a Republican. If you just hate Republicans, do like Trump and co-opt the party for you.

The Democrats,

1. The abortion issue , they went to far and refuse to listen to Lyndsey Graham and be sensible, make laws like Europe

2. If you watched any of my videos ( tye Chicago blue collar guy on you tube/ tik tok) the only people that help me out is Black democrats in the hood of Milwaukee

So fuck them I am switching back to being a democrat and after Nov 8th 2022 I am announcing my campaign to run for the 4th district of house of representatives in 2024 if Obama can do it so can I.

Vote Blue!!

Fuck the republicans
Sounds like you don't have any real beliefs, you just go whichever way the winds of opportunism blow you.

The Democrats,

Vote Blue!!

Fuck the republicans

Do you think Americans should have the right to own hammers without a license?

Good to see your inner communist coming back.
You know you would be a communist if Trump made it cool!
The Democrats,

Vote Blue!!

Fuck the republicans
Chicagoian voting Democrat… Color me surprised!

The Democrats,

Vote Blue!!

Fuck the republicans
you just sound like a pussy that wants more shit from the government,,

what makes you so soft you need other peoples help to wipe your own ass??

Forum List

Back