I no longer believe the accusers

People make decisions on feelings all the time. You felt that Trump would be a better President then Clinton. You feel that Ford is lying. Maybe you even feel that God exist. Point is in a lot of decisions in life feeling is often the only thing to go by.
My decisions aren't based on feelings. They are based on facts. I didn't feel Trump would be a better president than the corrupt criminal Hillary. I knew it based on the facts I know about each of them. I also know that Ford is lying.

What you *SHOULD* know by now is that you can't prove that negative. You've been busted on it before.

Nevertheless, here you come again selling the same shit, oblivious to the fact that you'll just get called on it again. Then you'll lick your wounds wondering what happened because you never learn.
When I have ever wasted my time trying to prove a negative? Your moronic insistence they I do so only proves what a dumbass you are.

You haven't. That part sails over your pointed little head. You just plop out dipshit ass-sertions like the one you just plopped above, oblivious to the inconvenient fact that that carries the burden of proof, which you don't have. So when you say "I also know that Ford is lying" the only lying actually going on is in your own ass-sertion because you *DON'T* know that.

And yet you keep digging into the same hole. :dig:
Wrong, shit for brains, Ford's claims are the ones that require proof. Being skeptical requires nothing. Those who insist she is credible need to produce some kind of evidence that she should be believed. So far, the have produced nothing.

***YOU*** just made the current claim, fuckface. ROLL TAPE.

I also know that Ford is lying.

WHAT the fuck is the verb in that sentence? "Know"

WHAT is the subject? "I".

YOU are claiming to KNOW something that you DO NOT and CAN NOT.

That's your own post.

Holy SHIT you're a dense motherfucker.

People like you pick and choose based on what you "feel". Sorry but that isn't how things work. I don't make decisions based on feeling, only facts. 7 background checks and nothing but that isn't convenient so you discount it.
Emotions and feelings are the stuff of the weak in these matters, sorry.
People make decisions on feelings all the time. You felt that Trump would be a better President then Clinton. You feel that Ford is lying. Maybe you even feel that God exist. Point is in a lot of decisions in life feeling is often the only thing to go by.
My decisions aren't based on feelings. They are based on facts. I didn't feel Trump would be a better president than the corrupt criminal Hillary. I knew it based on the facts I know about each of them. I also know that Ford is lying.

What you *SHOULD* know by now is that you can't prove that negative. You've been busted on it before.

Nevertheless, here you come again selling the same shit, oblivious to the fact that you'll just get called on it again. Then you'll lick your wounds wondering what happened because you never learn.
When I have ever wasted my time trying to prove a negative? Your moronic insistence they I do so only proves what a dumbass you are.

You haven't. That part sails over your pointed little head. You just plop out dipshit ass-sertions like the one you just plopped above, oblivious to the inconvenient fact that that carries the burden of proof, which you don't have. So when you say "I also know that Ford is lying" the only lying actually going on is in your own ass-sertion because you *DON'T* know that.

"
She refused to hand over the results of her polygraph

She refused to hand over her 2012 therapist's notes

She said she was afraid to fly, but has flown dozens of times.

Since she did in fact fly, she offered no other reason for the delay

She said she wanted anonymity but contacted [the Washington Post] multiple times

Said she got advice from "beach friends" but didn't mention that the primary one was a former FBI lawyer, Monica McLean, who worked for Preet Bharara, a man Trump fired. She also failed to mention, when talking of her Beach friends at the hearing, that Monica was sitting right behind her.

She had a perfect memory of 1982 but couldn't remember basic things from the previous 10 weeks

She'd been drinking.

She changed the year of the alleged attack

She named 4 people, but had no backers

She couldn't remember how she got home even though her story had her escaping the house far from home, pre-cell phone.

She gave no location or any details that could be researched for verification.

She never told anyone and never claimed PTSD prior to Kavanaugh's name circulating 30 years later.

She said that she put the 2nd door on her house because of PTSD, but evidence shows it was to get around zoning laws to create a rentable apartment.

She said she didn't know that Grassley offered to come to her, even though it was broadcast nationally.

She feigned no knowledge of polygraphs even though her ex's sworn statement said she'd coached Monica McLean how to beat it in the 1990s, and in any case her profession should have at least well acquainted her with it.

She co-authored a paper on repressed memory creation years before she claimed to have one

Nothing is known of her pharmacology, but given her past alcoholism, her visits to a therapist and her general presentation, odds are high that it's extensive.

She scrubbed her social media. We know from a pussy hat photo that she was rabidly anti-Trump.

She had zero family or friends with her, not from the 80s nor from today. She was surrounded only by Democrat Party handlers.

Constant cries of bravery & "nothing to gain" vs a $700,000 GoFundMe and a career boosted a la Anita Hill

Literally all there is her word vs all of the above. Not a shred of evidence.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/seedpods_from_the_garden_of_stupid.html#ixzz5TGW1mGic
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

She lied like a bad rug.

When was she asked for either? By whom? And what the fuck would it demonstrate?
WHO disputes the fact that they exist?

There are literally thousands of people in the air right now over our heads with their own fears of flying.
So what?

She said she wanted anonymity but contacted [the Washington Post] multiple times

-- Anonymously.

Said she got advice from "beach friends" but didn't mention that the primary one was a former FBI lawyer, Monica McLean, who worked for Preet Bharara, a man Trump fired. She also failed to mention, when talking of her Beach friends at the hearing, that Monica was sitting right behind her.

So the fuck what?
Are people who have worked for respected federal judges some kind of lepers?

She had a perfect memory of 1982 but couldn't remember basic things from the previous 10 weeks

Funny then that she sat there and recounted those basic things with dates then, isn't it.

She'd been drinking.

--- And? What, is that carte blanche for assault on your planet? "It's OK to do this because she had a beer"? Doesn't that tell us much about you and your values.

When?

Four people who were not in the bedroom. How the fuck would they "back" what they could not have seen?

She couldn't remember how she got home even though her story had her escaping the house far from home, pre-cell phone.

---------- AND??
This was never a story about "how she got home". By that time the trauma was OVER. You don't imprint routine meaningless events.

Nor did Kavanaugh's July 1st calendar except "Timmy's". Did the FBI investigate "Timmy's"?
I don't know, I'm asking.

She never told anyone and never claimed PTSD prior to Kavanaugh's name circulating 30 years later.

Bullshit. Therapist and husband already cited, but DO go on and prove that negative based on your years of following her around taking down her every word, Dumbass.

She said that she put the 2nd door on her house because of PTSD, but evidence shows it was to get around zoning laws to create a rentable apartment.

"Evidence" shows "intent" on your planet?

What, do y'all have mind reading machines out there?

She said she didn't know that Grassley offered to come to her, even though it was broadcast nationally.

I didn't know that either. You sure?

She feigned no knowledge of polygraphs even though her ex's sworn statement said she'd coached Monica McLean how to beat it in the 1990s, and in any case her profession should have at least well acquainted her with it.

She co-authored a paper on repressed memory creation years before she claimed to have one

No idea in the world what you're babbling about here. Who the fuck is "Monica McLean"?

Nothing is known of her pharmacology, but given her past alcoholism, her visits to a therapist and her general presentation, odds are high that it's extensive.

WHAT "past alcoholism"? Speaking of which do you not find it odd that no one in the hearing ever asked Kavanaugh if he was or has been an alcoholic? Especially after he stressed it so much with how much he likes beer, still likes beer, president of the Ralph Club and a hundred kegs or bust? But that's neither here nor there, your pseudo-point starts with "nothing is known of her pharmacology" and then proceeds to make myriad ass-sumptions based on absolutely nothing, so it's dismissed at the outset.

She scrubbed her social media. We know from a pussy hat photo that she was rabidly anti-Trump.

Oh we do, do we?

First of all, having not seen this photo but taking your word for it, again SO THE FUCK WHAT? Thousands of women came out on the streets in those hats to mock the Access Hollywood tape. AND?? You think women need to shut up and stay home when they're insulted en masse, is that it?

And you also seem to think anyone who's anti-Herr Furrier is automatically a "liar"? How in the fuck does that work? And even then you're inferring that from a picture with a fucking HAT?

Maybe it means she's a WOMAN. Ever think of that?

She had zero family or friends with her, not from the 80s nor from today. She was surrounded only by Democrat Party handlers.

How the fuck do you know who she "had with her" or what their relationships were?
You know everybody in the hearing room?

Constant cries of bravery & "nothing to gain" vs a $700,000 GoFundMe and a career boosted a la Anita Hill

Anita Hill --- she's famous today for what again?

"Cries of bravery and 'nothing to gain' from -------------------- where?

All of that aside....

She lied like a bad rug.

Your task is simple. *PROVE* that.

Prove you were in the bedroom at the time and can describe what actually happened. Prove you were in her presence for that entire period of her life and witnessed literally everything. Maybe you have a nice calendar where you wrote it all down.

Last edited:

There are literally thousands of people in the air right now over our heads with their own fears of flying.
So what?

-- Anonymously.

So the fuck what?

Funny then that she sat there and recounted those basic things with dates then, isn't it.

She'd been drinking.

--- And? What, is that carte blanche for assault on your planet? "It's OK to do this because she had a beer"? Doesn't that tell us much about you and your values.

When?

LOL, nuh-uh is the best you can do? She is a lying piece of shit. Say, does it bother you that she is getting payed so well by her Go Fund Me page? Abject partisanship is a very ugly thing. You reek of it.

Despicable Soros-owned lackeys. It's time to investigate them. I'm sure it won't take long to find that they're very closely tied to Soros and the Democratic Party. It was another awful Democrat scam. Hopefully most Americans see that, and vote out as many Democrats possible this November. That would be proper justice.

So what?

-- Anonymously.

So the fuck what?

She'd been drinking.

When?

Four people who were not in the bedroom. How the fuck would they "back" what they could not have seen?

---------- AND??
This was never a story about "how she got home". By that time the trauma was OVER. You don't imprint routine meaningless events.

Nor did Kavanaugh's July 1st calendar except "Timmy's". Did the FBI investigate "Timmy's"?
I don't know, I'm asking.

Bullshit. Therapist and husband already cited, but DO go on and prove that negative based on your years of following her around taking down her every word, Dumbass.

"Evidence" shows "intent" on your planet?

What, do y'all have mind reading machines out there?

I didn't know that either. You sure?

No idea in the world what you're babbling about here. Who the fuck is "Monica McLean"?

WHAT "past alcoholism"? Speaking of which do you not find it odd that no one in the hearing ever asked Kavanaugh if he was or has been an alcoholic? Especially after he stressed it so much with how much he likes beer, still likes beer, president of the Ralph Club and a hundred kegs or bust? But that's neither here nor there, your pseudo-point starts with "nothing is known of her pharmacology" and then proceeds to make myriad ass-sumptions based on absolutely nothing, so it's dismissed at the outset.

Oh we do, do we?

First of all, having not seen this photo but taking your word for it, again SO THE FUCK WHAT? Thousands of women came out on the streets in those hats to mock the Access Hollywood tape. AND?? You think women need to shut up and stay home when they're insulted en masse, is that it?

And you also seem to think anyone who's anti-Herr Furrier is automatically a "liar"? How in the fuck does that work? And even then you're inferring that from a picture with a fucking HAT?

Maybe it means she's a WOMAN. Ever think of that?

How the fuck do you know who she "had with her" or what their relationships were?
You know everybody in the hearing room?

Anita Hill --- she's famous today for what again?

"Cries of bravery and 'nothing to gain' from -------------------- where?

All of that aside....

She lied like a bad rug.

Your task is simple. *PROVE* that.

Prove you were in the bedroom at the time and can describe what actually happened. Prove you were in her presence for that entire period of her life and witnessed literally everything. Maybe you have a nice calendar where you wrote it all down.

LOL, nuh-uh is the best you can do? She is a lying piece of shit. Say, does it bother you that she is getting payed so well by her Go Fund Me page? Abject partisanship is a very ugly thing. You reek of it.

So, not a single answer to a god damned thing. What a shocker.

Wrong, shit for brains, Ford's claims are the ones that require proof. Being skeptical requires nothing. Those who insist she is credible need to produce some kind of evidence that she should be believed. So far, the have produced nothing.

That's your own post.

Yes, we all know she is lying. Everything she has said about the matter had been contradicted by the witnesses she named and all the known provable facts, like her bogus fear of flying except when she's on vacation.

Can you name one thing she's said that is supported by anyone or by anything? Nope. Only brain damaged snowflakes believe she's telling the truth.

That's your own post.

Yes, we all know she is lying.

NO. WE. DO. NOT. =PERIOD=

Go ahead and try to prove it. That challenge has been out there for a fucking week and all you have is "IS TOO". Grow the fuck UP.

Everything she has said about the matter had been contradicted by the witnesses she named and all the known provable facts, like her bogus fear of flying except when she's on vacation.

NO, IT HAS NOT. You cannot PROVE she has no fear of flying, and NO there was no "contradiction" because there ere no witnesses other than Kavanaugh --- the accused --- and Judge, who spent the time hiding.

You're an illiterate HACK.

Can you name one thing she's said that is supported by anyone or by anything? Nope. Only brain damaged snowflakes believe she's telling the truth.

Nobody knows if she's telling the truth. Just as nobody knows if she's lying.
This is where your infantile dichotomy-infested limited cerebellum puts you in the same hole you've been digging yourself for the last fucking WEEK. Where the fuck do you come up with this False Dilemma crapola? Hope you saved your receipt because you should get your money back.

You're a hack. Simple as that.

That's your own post.

Yes, we all know she is lying.

NO. WE. DO. NOT. =PERIOD=

Go ahead and try to prove it. That challenge has been out there for a fucking week and all you have is "IS TOO". Grow the fuck UP.

Everything she has said about the matter had been contradicted by the witnesses she named and all the known provable facts, like her bogus fear of flying except when she's on vacation.

NO, IT HAS NOT. You cannot PROVE she has no fear of flying, and NO there was no "contradiction" because there ere no witnesses other than Kavanaugh --- the accused --- and Judge, who spent the time hiding.

You're an illiterate HACK.

Nobody knows if she's telling the truth. Just as nobody knows if she's lying.
This is where your infantile dichotomy-infested limited cerebellum puts you in the same hole you've been digging yourself for the last fucking WEEK. Where the fuck do you come up with this False Dilemma crapola? Hope you saved your receipt because you should get your money back.

You're a hack. Simple as that.
She said there were four witnesses, dumbass. The fact that they denied her claims doesn't mean they weren't witnesses. It means she's a fucking liar.

We all know she's lying. She lied about her fear of flying. She lied about instructing someone to take a lie detector test. She lied about the reason for the 2nd front door to her house. She lied and lied and lied.

And they care what you think because......?

Because I'm a voter and my vote could have been for the Democrats this November and in 2020 if Democrats put an actual Democrat up as their Pesidential Nominee instead of the Socialist that will be nominated.

This is the end of the Democrat Party and it really is a shame. We need different ideas that lead to the same place, not ideas that want to destroy the country. It really is a sad day.
Check their platform, not the garbage on Fox and our never ending corporate gab Fest.

Forum List

Back