Question: Who do you think republicans will go after first? And why?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So who do you think they’ll go after first?

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

Someone else I haven’t listed?

Why would they bother to go after anyone who is on a path to self destruction? or is you that you are looking for a new circus game since the last one turned out so obviously shitty for the dems?

Why would they bother to go after anyone who is on a path to self destruction? or is you that you are looking for a new circus game since the last one turned out so obviously shitty for the dems?
And by your account the other day, for you too.

5 year olds that create multiple stupid threads daily on message boards

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

What do you mean, "first?"
You think Kavanaugh, one justice out of nine, is going to turn the Republican bigots loose?
I don't believe that will happen.

Liberals never cared about Democrats going after Asian-Americans under affirmative action, so I don’t particularly care. However, I anticipate SCOTUS will finally strengthen the Constitution and Bill of Rights instead of trying to chip away at our rights.

Some dumb ass Democrat senator was so bitter that he just suggested that democracy might not be the right model. Fuck the Democrats. #MAGA

Feinstein

Ford

Ford's lawyers

Democrat Senators and Representatives in red states

Well, he’s right. We are a Republic. Best he studies our history.
Liberals never cared about Democrats going after Asian-Americans under affirmative action, so I don’t particularly care. However, I anticipate SCOTUS will finally strengthen the Constitution and Bill of Rights instead of trying to chip away at our rights.

Some dumb ass Democrat senator was so bitter that he just suggested that democracy might not be the right model. Fuck the Democrats. #MAGA

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

The American middle class.

Tell ya what...

you stop acting like a child, I'll stop treating you like one..

m'kay?

Forum List

Back