i need a favor

Just like the dimocrats who want to raise taxes but don't pay their own.

Face all politicians fucking suck which is why we should not keep voting the same fucking idiots back into office.
Yep. I don't know if we need to vote out all of them, but flushing a bunch would help.

Start with Obami Salaami.... The MODEL of FISCAL IRRESPONSIBILITY IN THE WHOLE OF AMERICAN HISTORY....more than the TOTAL of all the Presidents put together.....THEN his Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Stooges...finally the faulty Republicans the WORST of whom at least have the alibi that they yowled about the FLAGRANT Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds.
Could I bother you enough to ask you to kindly translate this post into English? Thanks.

The way things are going now, you extremist leftists won't be controlling much of anything for a LONG while... That suits me just fine....

The "rule from the left" experiment has shown to be an epic failure...

Rule from the left?
*continue Bush policies in Iraq and Afghanistan - including doing a double-down of Bush policies in Afghanistan.
*continue the bailout scheme devised by the Bush administration.
*Pass a health care reform bill so milquetoast that it doesn't even provide for public health care expansion, a bill based on principles supported by the RNC and the Heritage Foundation circa 1994.
*pass a financial reform bill that still relies on the market to accurately price risk and measure their own capital needs.
*keep the Bush-era privacy policies in place.
*keep GITMO open.

If that's "rule from the left" I'd hate to see what rule from the right might look like.

Sounds like you're pissed he couldn't get all his D's to agree with his extreme leftist intentions....

The R's are currently powerless...

Eh, those were almost exclusively his ideas. The R's are powerful enough to use the filibuster at a faster rate than at any point in history, but that doesn't mean that Obama's ideas are anything but his own. He's a mildly-left centrist .

Rule from the left?
*continue Bush policies in Iraq and Afghanistan - including doing a double-down of Bush policies in Afghanistan.
*Pass a health care reform bill so milquetoast that it doesn't even provide for public health care expansion, a bill based on principles supported by the RNC and the Heritage Foundation circa 1994.
*pass a financial reform bill that still relies on the market to accurately price risk and measure their own capital needs.
*keep GITMO open.

If that's "rule from the left" I'd hate to see what rule from the right might look like.

Sounds like you're pissed he couldn't get all his D's to agree with his extreme leftist intentions....

The R's are currently powerless...

Eh, those were almost exclusively his ideas. The R's are powerful enough to use the filibuster at a faster rate than at any point in history, but that doesn't mean that Obama's ideas are anything but his own. He's a mildly-left centrist .

He's more than mildly left centrist

Yep. I don't know if we need to vote out all of them, but flushing a bunch would help.

Start with Obami Salaami.... The MODEL of FISCAL IRRESPONSIBILITY IN THE WHOLE OF AMERICAN HISTORY....more than the TOTAL of all the Presidents put together.....THEN his Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Stooges...finally the faulty Republicans the WORST of whom at least have the alibi that they yowled about the FLAGRANT Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds.
Could I bother you enough to ask you to kindly translate this post into English? Thanks.

You stated: ".... flushing a bunch would help."

My response was:"Start with Obami Salaami.... The MODEL of FISCAL IRRESPONSIBILITY IN THE WHOLE OF AMERICAN HISTORY....more than the TOTAL of all the Presidents put together.....THEN his Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Stooges...finally the faulty Republicans the WORST of whom at least have the alibi that they yowled about the FLAGRANT Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds."

If an idiot like you has reading, comprehension, or reading comprehension problems, then get help.

In your case, a visit to the nearest psychiatrist would help a great deal.

BTW, no need to thank me for my advice. I always help idiots.

Last edited:
Someone has to stop the cash going to Washington, and thank God someone stopping Democrats.

Geezus H. Christ, how frigging dumb are people?

Even Democrats are scared shitless about Obama and his crooks, take a look at the voting and polls. Those numbers reflect concern from Democrat voters as well.

My response was....
You response was caps-lock laden tripe. That's why I asked you to attempt reposting it in common language.

What is fiscally conservative? Is it the candidate who defers fixing pot holes, reduces the number and frequency of police patrols, closes firehouses, turn off street lights, but cuts taxes and lays off employees?
Is that what many of you want?
Many whine about public employee salaries and retirements, yet praise the same employees when they move into harms way, the most recent example being the firestorm which hit San Bruno, CA last week.
Many praise the private sector yet we saw how profit trumped safety in this firestorm last week, pipes known to be 'at risk' had not been replaced because PG&E - a public utility - seemingly valued stockholders more than the public safety. Consider too that many natural gas lines are not public utilities and are less likely to receive scrutiny by a regulatory commission.
Due to neglect the infrastructure of our nation is not being maintained or replaced. Is a person fiscally conservative when s/he chooses not to paint their home, replace or repair leaking gutters or roofs?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wry Catcher again.

Wry is a fear monger, and absolutely knows the system is broken, corrupt, and needs major reform from top to bottom.

He has NO issue with his own DEMOCRATS cutting teachers, firefighters, police officers, and aid to the helpless across our nation.

And yet that is his argument, nothing but disinformation to offer us.

Cop out, and lies, simple as that. One of the reasons Democrats oppose eliminating the Bush era tax cuts, is because many Democrat government workers fall above the the ceiling.

He knows this, knows our government needs a significant scalpel, and it is awful to witness his avoidance of the truth on this issue. Biased hack Democrat former government worker. Useless to our nation now.

Sad, I hope he rights his ship before it's too late.

My response was....
You response was caps-lock laden tripe. That's why I asked you to attempt reposting it in common language.

Yours is the usual meaningless shit.

You are an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd fool who can't refute a SINGLE TRUTH I posted about the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Black Racist MARXIST, Muslim PC Protector, Palestinian Guardian, Supporter of the VICTORY MOSQUE and KNOWN TERRORISTS and semi-Terrorists and their organizations, organizing workshops for them, sending that fucking Imam Rauf to the Mid East when it's clear even to a lobotomized paramecium that the SOB is going to try to drum up money for the VICTORY MOSQUE, Supporter of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami.

8537, your Messiah is TOAST !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
What is fiscally conservative? Is it the candidate who defers fixing pot holes, reduces the number and frequency of police patrols, closes firehouses, turn off street lights, but cuts taxes and lays off employees?
Is that what many of you want?

Many whine about public employee salaries and retirements, yet praise the same employees when they move into harms way, the most recent example being the firestorm which hit San Bruno, CA last week.
Many praise the private sector yet we saw how profit trumped safety in this firestorm last week, pipes known to be 'at risk' had not been replaced because PG&E - a public utility - seemingly valued stockholders more than the public safety. Consider too that many natural gas lines are not public utilities and are less likely to receive scrutiny by a regulatory commission.
Due to neglect the infrastructure of our nation is not being maintained or replaced. Is a person fiscally conservative when s/he chooses not to paint their home, replace or repair leaking gutters or roofs?
I GUARANTEE you won't get a direct and/or honest answer to this, although you outlined the facts on the table as it stands.

The way things are going now, you extremist leftists won't be controlling much of anything for a LONG while... That suits me just fine....

The "rule from the left" experiment has shown to be an epic failure...

Rule from the left?
*keep GITMO open.

The R's are currently powerless..
Exhibit A: The subject never addresses the facts on the table. Instead, the subjects seeks to deter and move away from the issue by attacking the one who posed the question. By that the subject attempts to successfully steer clear from the issue and get to the subject's desired talking points and/or arguments.

See what I mean?

My response was:"Start with Obami Salaami.... The MODEL of FISCAL IRRESPONSIBILITY IN THE WHOLE OF AMERICAN HISTORY....more than the TOTAL of all the Presidents put together.....THEN his Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Stooges...finally the faulty Republicans the WORST of whom at least have the alibi that they yowled about the FLAGRANT Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds."

If an idiot like you has reading, comprehension, or reading comprehension problems, then get help.

In your case, a visit to the nearest psychiatrist would help a great deal.
BTW, no need to thank me for my advice. I always help idiots.

:lol: Can you recommend your own? (Nevermind, he/she obviously is doing YOU no good.)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Wry is a fear monger, and absolutely knows the system is broken, corrupt, and needs major reform from top to bottom.

He has NO issue with his own DEMOCRATS cutting teachers, firefighters, police officers, and aid to the helpless across our nation.And yet that is his argument, nothing but disinformation to offer us.

Cop out, and lies, simple as that. One of the reasons Democrats oppose eliminating the Bush era tax cuts, is because many Democrat government workers fall above the the ceiling.

He knows this, knows our government needs a significant scalpel, and it is awful to witness his avoidance of the truth on this issue. Biased hack Democrat former government worker. Useless to our nation now.

That's news to me. :cuckoo:

The number of Americans earning more than $250,000 per year has remained steady at 2% since 2006.

gautama said:
;2739900]

My response was....

You are an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd fool who can't refute a SINGLE TRUTH I posted about the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Black Racist MARXIST, Muslim PC Protector, Palestinian Guardian, Supporter of the VICTORY MOSQUE and KNOWN TERRORISTS and semi-Terrorists and their organizations, organizing workshops for them, sending that fucking Imam Rauf to the Mid East when it's clear even to a lobotomized paramecium that the SOB is going to try to drum up money for the VICTORY MOSQUE, Supporter of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

2004012284_Display-25.gif

Mental Health cuts first, many services cut for the handicapped as well. First victims of Democrats:

Mental health liaisons laid off - The Boston Globe

State payroll descending next:
Your tax dollars at work: 2010 State Payroll - BostonHerald.com

next, no reform, just cut local aid, that will impact cops, teachers, and firefighters.

Patrick to cut local aid by $128m - The Boston Globe

This is what Democrats do. No reform, just make the cuts that hurt the people the most so they can stay rich off your backs.

Quite an education, aint it?

:lol:

You forgot "Kenyan".

Now go back in your cage and chew your pills quietly. Or do we need to use the cattle prod this time?

My response was....

:

I think we should all make this our new sig! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IMO, the teaparty is just the new term for social conservatives.

Yes, they're the fundies and the homophobes and nativists and the anti-abortionists trying to hide in a costume of fiscal conservatism.

go back to school. You haven't a clue what what the tea party is. :cuckoo:

Hmmm...... Seems to me that I have seen some carrying signs stating "Keep Government out of my Medicare":cuckoo:

He has NO issue with his own DEMOCRATS cutting teachers, firefighters, police officers, and aid to the helpless across our nation.

And yet that is his argument, nothing but disinformation to offer us.

LOL I hope you are more usefull than the tripe you post!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back