i need a favor

You are an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd fool who can't refute a SINGLE TRUTH I posted about the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Black Racist MARXIST, Muslim PC Protector, Palestinian Guardian, Supporter of the VICTORY MOSQUE and KNOWN TERRORISTS and semi-Terrorists and their organizations, organizing workshops for them, sending that fucking Imam Rauf to the Mid East when it's clear even to a lobotomized paramecium that the SOB is going to try to drum up money for the VICTORY MOSQUE, Supporter of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami.

A video of the above rant:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY]YouTube - Paranoid schizo complains to city about "rogue helicopter pilot"[/ame]

i've thought about it and i can't think of any candidate, of any party, who claimed to be anything other than *fiscally responsible* and yet i've never seen anything resembling that once they get elected.
why should i believe that the tea party backed candidates will be any different?

So, you've never seen a fiscally responsible D or R.

:eusa_eh:
And you wonder why you should vote for any other party's candidate that claims to want fiscal responsiblity.

:eusa_think:

:eusa_hand:

Instead of going out on a limb, you probably should stick with what you know:

Parties that have always lied to you!!:disbelief:

You can ignore the truth Old Rocks, you are one of the biased 20 percenters who are irrelevant. Then there are the crew too dumb to see the truth, and the majority who can read facts and understand the truth.

Liberal response 101: Just dispute the truth and facts, add nothing in response.

You are an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd fool who can't refute a SINGLE TRUTH I posted about the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Black Racist MARXIST, Muslim PC Protector, Palestinian Guardian, Supporter of the VICTORY MOSQUE and KNOWN TERRORISTS and semi-Terrorists and their organizations, organizing workshops for them, sending that fucking Imam Rauf to the Mid East when it's clear even to a lobotomized paramecium that the SOB is going to try to drum up money for the VICTORY MOSQUE, Supporter of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami.

A video of the above rant:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY]YouTube - Paranoid schizo complains to city about "rogue helicopter pilot"[/ame]

hmmm...and all this time I thought Gene Doane lived in Phoenix:eusa_whistle:

You response was caps-lock laden tripe. That's why I asked you to attempt reposting it in common language.

Yours is the usual meaningless shit.

8537, your Messiah is TOAST !!!

:

I think we should all make this our new sig! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why not ? It's the TRUTH !

Damn rights !!! :razz:

Mental Health cuts first, many services cut for the handicapped as well. First victims of Democrats:

Mental health liaisons laid off - The Boston Globe

State payroll descending next:
Your tax dollars at work: 2010 State Payroll - BostonHerald.com

next, no reform, just cut local aid, that will impact cops, teachers, and firefighters.

Patrick to cut local aid by $128m - The Boston Globe

This is what Democrats do. No reform, just make the cuts that hurt the people the most so they can stay rich off your backs.

Quite an education, aint it?

The states were given a LOT of money from the Stimulus Bill to prop up their budgets. If MA still has trouble, then it is their own government that needs to deal with it. Would you rather more federal dollars be pumped into the states?

You might actually pick a real problem, instead of one that can so easily be shot down.

You can ignore the truth Old Rocks, you are one of the biased 20 percenters who are irrelevant. Then there are the crew too dumb to see the truth, and the majority who can read facts and understand the truth.

Liberal response 101: Just dispute the truth and facts, add nothing in response.

What are "twenty percenters"?? 20% of what? People that approve of Congress? Well here's a newsflash: The Tea Party folks who manage to win seats, will sit on the Republican side of the aisle in the respective legislative chamber. There will still be two parties.

Frankly, I can't wait to see their asses get burned as they try to "change" Washington. It will be sad.

Mental Health cuts first, many services cut for the handicapped as well. First victims of Democrats:

next, no reform, just cut local aid, that will impact cops, teachers, and firefighters.

This is what Democrats do. No reform, just make the cuts that hurt the people the most so they can stay rich off your backs.

The states were given a LOT of money from the Stimulus Bill to prop up their budgets. If MA still has trouble, then it is their own government that needs to deal with it. Would you rather more federal dollars be pumped into the states?

You might actually pick a real problem, instead of one that can so easily be shot down.

I live in a very small state that is also considered among the most liberal. We've had to face some cuts but compared to other states we are down right booming. This is despite our so-called growth-inhibiting taxes, our public option for health insurance and one of the most progressive legislatures on the planet - plus a large reliance on tourism.

I don't know what happened in MA, but it's not the fault of liberalism. It's the fault of poor fiscal management.

What are "twenty percenters"?? 20% of what? People that approve of Congress? Well here's a newsflash: The Tea Party folks who manage to win seats, will sit on the Republican side of the aisle in the respective legislative chamber. There will still be two parties.

Frankly, I can't wait to see their asses get burned as they try to "change" Washington. It will be sad.

It all depends if the republicans are on board with cutting spending and taxes, huh? That would be change that most Americans and businesses would be in the tank for. If that happens, your going to look pretty foolish.

I live in a very small state that is also considered among the most liberal. We've had to face some cuts but compared to other states we are down right booming. This is despite our so-called growth-inhibiting taxes, our public option for health insurance and one of the most progressive legislatures on the planet - plus a large reliance on tourism.

I don't know what happened in MA, but it's not the fault of liberalism. It's the fault of poor fiscal management.

The government at best has a poor fiscal management problem. That IS the problem.

Two Los Angeles departments have received $111 million in federal stimulus funds yet have created only 55 jobs so far, according to a pair of reports issued Thursday by City Controller Wendy Greuel. [1] LOS ANGELES--Despite lingering unemployment, audits released by the Los Angeles city controller found that two departments that received $111 million in federal stimulus dollars have only created 55 jobs so far.
Los Angeles Official Disappointed How City Used Stimulus Funds. - NewsFeed Researcher - jobs, job, city, department, departments, million, created, audit, audits, greuel, stimulus

It all depends if the republicans are on board with cutting spending and taxes, huh? That would be change that most Americans and businesses would be in the tank for. If that happens, your going to look pretty foolish.

They can slice and dice here and there, but any major cuts to Social Security, basic Medicare, and DoD just won't happen in the numbers that would make a dent.

I'm actually reserving serious comment on spending reductions until I see what the bipartisan deficit reduction commission's report has to say, due on December 1, 2010. I'm also hoping the suggestions will be acted upon immediately, instead of several years like what happened (or did not happen) following the issuance of the 911 Commission Report.

They can slice and dice here and there, but any major cuts to Social Security, basic Medicare, and DoD just won't happen in the numbers that would make a dent.

I'm actually reserving serious comment on spending reductions until I see what the bipartisan deficit reduction commission's report has to say, due on December 1, 2010. I'm also hoping the suggestions will be acted upon immediately, instead of several years like what happened (or did not happen) following the issuance of the 911 Commission Report.

There will be no "spending reductions" for which you can have any "Serious Comments."

There will only be comments associated with decreasing the rate of spending growth.

The commission, like EVERY commission, will simply decrease the rate that we bleed, rather than stopping the hemmorage.

There will be no "spending reductions" for which you can have any "Serious Comments."

There will only be comments associated with decreasing the rate of spending growth.

The commission, like EVERY commission, will simply decrease the rate that we bleed, rather than stopping the hemmorage.

So? The three that take the biggest bite aren't going anywhere as institutions, so the only thing that CAN be done is to lessen the damage.

So? The three that take the biggest bite aren't going anywhere as institutions, so the only thing that CAN be done is to lessen the damage.

That would be a start...become a more business friendly government and strengthen the dollar may help also.

Perhaps you're correct: If you're ever in an emergency room, I hope they just decrease the rate of bleeding rather than stopping the hemmorage.:cuckoo:

Things are so out of control at all levels of government that any effort for actual government reform will more than likely end up in a courtroom run by Democrats. It is a mess.

Forum List

Back