I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order

I'm curious why the opinions of physicists are important to a subject rooted solely in biology.
A fine question...if you are a child.

The reason is that all physical sciences are just subtopics and extrapolations of physics. So yes, physicists have something to say about, for instance, genetics.

And the reason I posted here is because of the thread title/topic, genius. Hurr
Yup. Appeal to authority, right on cue. You're so predictable.
When your position your defending is mud will one day write a 745 page novel, you have to go to extraordinary spinning.

What do they do all day?
Stare at mud?
Haha, exactly what I am saying. Stick to the voodoo chants, Shaman Cletus.
Says Dufus who got his bluff called.
So, you assert that nobody can name a single beneficial mutation. Let's get that on record.

So if i spoonfeed you like the whiny little baby you are, you will admit you made up some retarded shit to soothe yourself? Yes or no?

What do they do all day?
Stare at mud?
So, you assert that nobody can name a single beneficial mutation. Let's get that on record.

So if i spoonfeed you like the whiny little baby you are, you will admit you made up some retarded shit to soothe yourself? Yes or no?
Stalling stalling. It’s all you can do.

Now here’s were you post a submissive gene becoming dominate and trying to BS that it’s a mutation.

What do they do all day?
Stare at mud?

Now here’s were you post a submissive gene becoming dominate and trying to BS that it’s a mutation.
Was that a yes or a no? Please be clear.

What do they do all day?
Stare at mud?

Is your internet search finally done?

How many times do I need to keep posting mutations are not beneficial?

Now post your submissive gene story for us.

What do they do all day?
Stare at mud?

<insert theme from Jeopardy here>

<insert theme from Jeopardy here>
Alex, I’ll take Marvel Super Hero mutations for $500 please.

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544
You have no clue what "Chaos" actually is in the sciences.

Chaos theory is a branch of mathematics which deals with phenomenon which aren't able to be predicted due to their original conditions not being known or easily measurable, such as how theoretically, a butterfly flapping its wings in China could cause a hurricane on the Midwest.

"Chaos" has nothing to do with evolution, or "random" (which doesn't even mean "random" in the sense of what people imagine a slot machine to be; and in reality, slot machines are not "random" to begin with, they have the illusion of being random but are configured to work in the exact way they do).

The entire notion of "randomness" or "random chance" is just superstitious popular slogans and folk wisdom, as well as just complete bullshit, having more in common with ancient Greek mythology, such as everything emerging from a primordial void known as "Chaos".

That's the entire opposite of what Newton's physics are based on to begin with; in ancient times, people such as ancient Greeks believed that the laws of nature were "random, chaotic, and unpredictable", dictated by the whims of pagan Gods, whereas Newton's physics revolutionized things, by showing that phenomenon such as gravity followed orderly, predictable mathematical laws, rather than "randomness".

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

Chaos theory is a branch of mathematics which deals with phenomenon which aren't able to be predicted due to their original conditions not being known or easily measurable, such as how theoretically, a butterfly flapping its wings in China could cause a hurricane on the Midwest.

"Chaos" has nothing to do with evolution, or "random" (which doesn't even mean "random" in the sense of what people imagine a slot machine to be; and in reality, slot machines are not "random" to begin with, they have the illusion of being random but are configured to work in the exact way they do).

The entire notion of "randomness" or "random chance" is just superstitious popular slogans and folk wisdom, as well as just complete bullshit, having more in common with ancient Greek mythology, such as everything emerging from a primordial void known as "Chaos".

That's the entire opposite of what Newton's physics are based on to begin with; in ancient times, people such as ancient Greeks believed that the laws of nature were "random, chaotic, and unpredictable", dictated by the whims of pagan Gods, whereas Newton's physics revolutionized things, by showing that phenomenon such as gravity followed orderly, predictable mathematical laws, rather than "randomness".

What phenomena followed orderly, predictable mathematical laws?

days-of-creation-a1.png

Creation scientists have creation and design with intelligence behind it.

View attachment 297544

What phenomena followed orderly, predictable mathematical laws?

days-of-creation-a1.png

Creation scientists have creation and design with intelligence behind it.
I was talking about the premise behind Newton's physics and his "clockwork" universe; which ironically is outdated and a as far as the latest sciences go anyway, but never the less the point still stands.

Darwin's 19th century evolutionary theory is just a little part of biology, which in itself is subordinate to physics, the more fundamental of the sciences, so its workings, of course would have to be subordinate to, and in alignment with the Newtonian mathematical model of the universe; the atheist silliness about "randomness", not even knowing what the word "random" means within the context of the scientific jargon, or conflating chaos theory with "chaos", in some quasi-mythical greek mythology silliness is nonsense. It's silliness, and just simplistic folk belief which has been around since the days of Epicurus, and would still be around even if Darwin's old 19th century theory of evolution, or other evolutionary thought in history hadn't emerged, simply because it's a simplistic, anti-intellectual, and ultimately worthless belief that atheists and their associated simpletons believe, simply because they want to, much as they often quote Epicurus and other atheistic thought which had pre-dated Darwin, and was refutable and debunkable by Plato and other thinkers even back in that archaic day and age, let alone today.

Last edited:
I'm curious why the opinions of physicists are important to a subject rooted solely in biology.

The reason is that all physical sciences are just subtopics and extrapolations of physics. So yes, physicists have something to say about, for instance, genetics.

False. Not once was that stated as a reason why local entropy can and does decrease. Hey crybaby: don't use terms, when you don't know what they mean.

Any college freshman in physics can explain why local decreases in entropy not only are allowed, but will happen. But you two morons sure aren't going to understand it
Goodness, you're an emotional little thing. Grown leftist men are indistinguishable from 14-year-old premenstrual girls.

Local decreases in entropy happen, sure.

But enough to result in the human species from non-living matter?

That's far less credible than the idea of a Creator.

View attachment 297544

How sweet.
Is your argument really that the Big Bang did not involve chaos?

False. Not once was that stated as a reason why local entropy can and does decrease. Hey crybaby: don't use terms, when you don't know what they mean.

Any college freshman in physics can explain why local decreases in entropy not only are allowed, but will happen. But you two morons sure aren't going to understand it
Goodness, you're an emotional little thing. Grown leftist men are indistinguishable from 14-year-old premenstrual girls.

Local decreases in entropy happen, sure.

But enough to result in the human species from non-living matter?

That's far less credible than the idea of a Creator.
He ran away when cornered to back up his ‘facts’.

Forum List

Back