I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544
Some insects actually fly

Who could have imagined it
Some humans can actually think for themselves.
Like the ones who are closed minded because they have faith in a 2000 year old book written by desert savages? Those kind of "thinkers?"

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

Like the ones who are closed minded because they have faith in a 2000 year old book written by desert savages? Those kind of "thinkers?"
Ah! So everyone else is savages now!

What a pathetic excuse for a life form you are.

View attachment 297544

Did you even read what I wrote? Holy shit.
What a dumbfuck.

View attachment 297544

What a dumbfuck.
Yeah. Everyone is savages except meathead you.

What a dumbfuck.
Learn English.
Good day dumbfuck

What a dumbfuck.
Learn English.
Good day dumbfuck
They were a thousand times smarter than you.

You keep staring at that puddle of mud waiting for it to sing a melody to you.
Nah, I will be starting by at a science book.
Which book? The science book that said the earth was flat or the one that says the universe always existed?
Which science books are those? Be specific.

Dude, why do you even make science threads? You would get laughed out of a 4th grade science class.

You keep staring at that puddle of mud waiting for it to sing a melody to you.
Nah, I will be starting by at a science book.
Which book? The science book that said the earth was flat or the one that says the universe always existed?
Which science books are those? Be specific.

Dude, why do you even make science threads? You would get laughed out of a 4th grade science class.
You had no idea science consensus was a flat earth and the universe always existed? Why are you in this thread being so ignorant?

You had no idea science consensus was a flat earth and the universe always existed?
Because there wasn't. Again, produce the science book, or just admit you said something retarded for lack of having anything better to say.

Not that there is anyone who doesn't already know that...

You had no idea science consensus was a flat earth and the universe always existed?
Because there wasn't. Again, produce the science book, or just admit you said something retarded for lack of having anything better to say.

Until the Big Bang Theory the dominating theory was the universe always existed, ignoramus.

Until the Big Bang Theory the dominating theory was the universe always existed, ignoramus.
Produce one single published scientific research article asserting this. One.

See you in...never, ya goofy little liar.

Remember, kids, Fort Fun Indiana is smarter than all these physicists.

Just ask him.
He already did. And I posted what physicists say about evolution.

(Hint for retards: that means I deferred to physicists)
I'm curious why the opinions of physicists are important to a subject rooted solely in biology.

You wouldn't be engaging in appeal to authority, would you? Because you have a history of doing that.

Produce one single published scientific research article asserting this. One.

See you in...never, ya goofy little liar.
You’re joking, right?

Even today it’s highly discussed.

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning

View attachment 297544

Post #40. I ca't wait to hear how you're smarter than those people.

Forum List

Back