I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order

I'm curious why the opinions of physicists are important to a subject rooted solely in biology.
A fine question...if you are a child.

The reason is that all physical sciences are just subtopics and extrapolations of physics. So yes, physicists have something to say about, for instance, genetics.

And the reason I posted here is because of the thread title/topic, genius. Hurr

You had no idea science consensus was a flat earth and the universe always existed?
Because there wasn't. Again, produce the science book, or just admit you said something retarded for lack of having anything better to say.

Not that there is anyone who doesn't already know that...
Until the Big Bang Theory the dominating theory was the universe always existed, ignoramus.
Produce one single published scientific research article asserting this. One.

See you in...never, ya goofy little liar.
You’re joking, right?

Even today it’s highly discussed.

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning
Whoops, you are losing focus

Not scientific consensus, not one published scientific research article asserting it as true. No overwhelming preponderance of evidence. Ever.

Better cut your losses and just shut up for a while.

You had no idea science consensus was a flat earth and the universe always existed?
Because there wasn't. Again, produce the science book, or just admit you said something retarded for lack of having anything better to say.

Not that there is anyone who doesn't already know that...
Until the Big Bang Theory the dominating theory was the universe always existed, ignoramus.
Produce one single published scientific research article asserting this. One.

See you in...never, ya goofy little liar.
You’re joking, right?

Even today it’s highly discussed.

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning
Whoops, you are losing focus

Not scientific consensus, not one published scientific research article asserting it as true. No overwhelming preponderance of evidence. Ever.

Better cut your losses and just shut up for a while.
I live for teaching Lefties.

In medieval philosophy, there was much debate over whether the universe had a finite or infinite past (see Temporal finitism). The philosophy of Aristotle held that the universe had an infinite past, which caused problems for medieval Jewish and Islamic philosophers who were unable to reconcile the Aristotelianconception of the eternal with the Abrahamicview of creation.[1] As a result, a variety of logical arguments for the universe having a finite past were developed by John Philoponus, Al-Kindi, Saadia Gaon, Al-Ghazali and Immanuel Kant, among others.[2]

In his 1225 treatise De Luce (On Light), English theologian Robert Grosseteste explored the nature of matter and the cosmos. He described the birth of the universe in an explosion and the crystallization of matter to form stars and planets in a set of nested spheres around Earth. De Luce is the first attempt to describe the heavens and Earth using a single set of physical laws.[3]

In 1610, Johannes Kepler used the dark night sky to argue for a finite universe. Seventy-seven years later, Isaac Newton described large-scale motion throughout the universe.

The description of a universe that expanded and contracted in a cyclic manner was first put forward in a poem published in 1791 by Erasmus Darwin. Edgar Allan Poe presented a similar cyclic system in his 1848 essay titled Eureka: A Prose Poem; it is obviously not a scientific work, but Poe, while starting from metaphysical principles, tried to explain the universe using contemporary physical and mental knowledge. Ignored by the scientific community and often misunderstood by literary critics, its scientific implications have been reevaluated in recent times.

According to Poe, the initial state of matter was a single "Primordial Particle". "Divine Volition", manifesting itself as a repulsive force, fragmented the Primordial Particle into atoms. Atoms spread evenly throughout space, until the repulsive force stops, and attraction appears as a reaction: then matter begins to clump together forming stars and star systems, while the material universe is drawn back together by gravity, finally collapsing and ending eventually returning to the Primordial Particle stage in order to begin the process of repulsion and attraction once again. This part of Eureka describes a Newtonian evolving universe which shares a number of properties with relativistic models, and for this reason Poeanticipates some themes of modern cosmology.[4]

More:
History of the Big Bang theory - Wikipedia

Spontaneous beneficial mutations - the heart and soul of Evolution Theory - simply do not happen. They have never been observed in any living thing. It is as likely to occur as a scrambled egg reforming itself into the yoke and white spontaneously as you heat it up on the stove.

Spontaneous beneficial mutations - the heart and soul of Evolution Theory - simply do not happen. They have never been observed in any living thing. It is as likely to occur as a scrambled egg reforming itself into the yoke and white spontaneously as you heat it up on the stove.
Mutations always hinder or destroy.

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544
Some insects actually fly

Who could have imagined it
Some humans can actually think for themselves.
Like the ones who are closed minded because they have faith in a 2000 year old book written by desert savages? Those kind of "thinkers?"
Post #40. I ca't wait to hear how you're smarter than those people.
those people. These people. You got one, I got another.
I was simply calling out weathermans lack of self awareness.

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

Like the ones who are closed minded because they have faith in a 2000 year old book written by desert savages? Those kind of "thinkers?"
And your total lack of wisdom.

I'm curious why the opinions of physicists are important to a subject rooted solely in biology.

The reason is that all physical sciences are just subtopics and extrapolations of physics. So yes, physicists have something to say about, for instance, genetics.

Yup. Appeal to authority, right on cue. You're so predictable.

Spontaneous beneficial mutations - the heart and soul of Evolution Theory - simply do not happen.
False. We literally observe this all the time.

Why do you religious goobers who have never studied this topic think you know ANYTHING about this topic?

View attachment 297544

Sounds more like you were highlighting your own.

Yup. Appeal to authority, right on cue. You're so predictable.
False. Not once was that stated as a reason why local entropy can and does decrease. Hey crybaby: don't use terms, when you don't know what they mean.

Any college freshman in physics can explain why local decreases in entropy not only are allowed, but will happen. But you two morons sure aren't going to understand it

Says Dufus who calls Newton unscientific.
Didn't happen, ya goofy little liar.

What an embarrassing display you are putting on.

You whiny freaks are all mad because i know more about this than you do. But, see, here is the thing:

ANY person with ANY amount of education in these topics knows more than you. That includes high schoolers.

Sounds more like you were highlighting your own.
Lol ok

Says Dufus who calls Newton unscientific.
Didn't happen, ya goofy little liar.

What an embarrassing display you are putting on.

You whiny freaks are all mad because i know more about this than you do. But, see, here is the thing:

ANY person with ANY amount of education in these topics knows more than you. That includes high schoolers.
Right there in the thread, for all to see.

Forum List

Back