I miss my sister

Thanks, today was a pretty bad day actually, ended with family members blaming each other for what happened. I feel pretty shaken and sad.

I'm always here. You can PM me, buddy.

Thanks JR, I'm pretty shaken, if you really do believe in prayer then pray for me and my family tonight. If you don't believe in it then thank you for reaching out, I appreciate it.

Thanks, today was a pretty bad day actually, ended with family members blaming each other for what happened. I feel pretty shaken and sad.

I'm always here. You can PM me, buddy.

Thanks JR, I'm pretty shaken, if you really do believe in prayer then pray for me and my family tonight. If you don't believe in it then thank you for reaching out, I appreciate it.

I will pray. I'm a Christian. You have my full support.

I have good days and bad days.

Even though we lived in different states we used to go online together and sometimes troll:lol:

We had a lot of fun over the years.

The hardest part is trying to understand why she committed suicide.

I still don't understand why. She felt grief over our dad dying in jan 2013 and our cousin in oct 2012 but I don't know why she did this, my heart hurts.

RIP 6-10-2013

That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that.

yes...pray and if you don;t feel anything

just bring back in your memories how handsome and sweet and lovely your Dad was

or in your case your sis

I miss my Father ok? MISS HIM BAD...my sister sure I would miss too

It;s my Dad the one

he was the one

yes...pray and if you don;t feel anything

just bring back in your memories how handsome and sweet and lovely your Dad was

or in your case your sis

I miss my Father ok? MISS HIM BAD...my sister sure I would miss too

It;s my Dad the one

he was the one

I do understand, my dad died and 5 months later my sister committed suicide so I lost them both 5 months apart.

It's really heart wrenching, I am real sorry for you because you were close to you dad and all that love and goodness feels far away.

I really don't know how you get through it, it must be hard.

Today was particularly hard because a family member made a remark that seemed to put blame on the rest of us and we are all feeling sensitive. I just feel so shitty.

Even though we lived in different states we used to go online together and sometimes troll:lol:

I still don't understand why. She felt grief over our dad dying in jan 2013 and our cousin in oct 2012 but I don't know why she did this, my heart hurts.

RIP 6-10-2013

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot say that I understand exactly how you must feel as I have never experienced a close brother or sister committing suicide though I did have a cousin who was a priest who killed himself. I have lost many loved ones over the years, and although it is expected as one ages, it is never easy when it happens. I recently lost a grandson, and am still grieving over that loss. Just know that you aren't alone. It might also help to get some grief counseling. Good luck.

that's why

i want

WW3 to start

you know what I mean sweet drifter?

let all the poison come out

NOW

you know what I;m saying? :dunno:

RIP 6-10-2013

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot say that I understand exactly how you must feel as I have never experienced a close brother or sister committing suicide though I did have a cousin who was a priest who killed himself. I have lost many loved ones over the years, and although it is expected as one ages, it is never easy when it happens. I recently lost a grandson, and am still grieving over that loss. Just know that you aren't alone. It might also help to get some grief counseling. Good luck.

Thanks! Today was the anniversary of the suicide, what was meant as a happy share in our family just went awry and feelings got hurt. I am just hoping for some peace, some healing for all of us.

I am really sorry about your grandson, I can't even imagine what you are feeling. All Loss of a loved one hurts. It just does and the only thing that seems to help me is to talk about it or to have others pray who believe in that sort of thing.

Drifter....:smiliehug:
I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry today were the family doing what they did. Maybe they just needed venting, not considering the pain they were causing each other.
Your sister is at peace now, sweety. And she is not really gone. Do you sometimes feel her presence? A small hint of scent, our a light breeze brushing back your hair? Maybe feeling a soft whisper of touch and when you look down thinking it's a butterfly or a bee or a blade of grass?
She is with you, honey. She will always be with you.

that's why

i want

WW3 to start

you know what I mean sweet drifter?

let all the poison come out

NOW

you know what I;m saying? :dunno:

I know what you mean. The night before last I had this awful nightmare that someone was trying to car jack me and wanted my car keys, and I just said you know what you better shoot me because you're not getting my car. Are you ready to be a murderer over a vehicle because I don't care if I die asshole, I'm in pain. :lol:

But I did wake up :lol:

RIP 6-10-2013

Thanks! Today was the anniversary of the suicide, what was meant as a happy share in our family just went awry and feelings got hurt. I am just hoping for some peace, some healing for all of us.

I am really sorry about your grandson, I can't even imagine what you are feeling. All Loss of a loved one hurts. It just does and the only thing that seems to help me is to talk about it or to have others pray who believe in that sort of thing.

Thanks. He was my first, and (though I'm not supposed to say) my favorite grandson. He was 20 years old. His loss was sudden and utterly devastating. He was a sophomore engineering student at Middle Tennessee, and had a great future ahead of him. He was very smart, funny, and very carrying. It has been about eight months, and still stings to think about it. Everybody loved him. The school even flew it's flag at half mast for a week, which is something I've never seen a college do before.

Drifter....:smiliehug:
I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry today were the family doing what they did. Maybe they just needed venting, not considering the pain they were causing each other.
Your sister is at peace now, sweety. And she is not really gone. Do you sometimes feel her presence? A small hint of scent, our a light breeze brushing back your hair? Maybe feeling a soft whisper of touch and when you look down thinking it's a butterfly or a bee or a blade of grass?
She is with you, honey. She will always be with you.

No. The only time I did was the night she died. The night she died I had a dream about her. In real life we had been in a disagreement and weren't speaking. I haden't seen her in a while. In my dream she had cut her hair very short and I remember seeing picture of her with short hair she was showing them to me on my computer in my dream. But in real life she had Long hair. The next day after that dream, I found out about her suicide attempt and I had to fly out of town to the hospital . When I got there and saw her, she had cut all her hair off real short just like in my dream.

Ever since they removed her from life support I haven't felt her. Today was really upsetting because I already feel bad about it, so I don't need people to blame me or anyone else for what happened.

Like a daughter

I miss my Dad

it's not like another woman relative or a whatever

it's your DAD ...the first man in your life.

life sucks when he is gone :(

RIP 6-10-2013

Thanks. He was my first, and (though I'm not supposed to say) my favorite grandson. He was 20 years old. His loss was sudden and utterly devastating. He was a sophomore engineering student at Middle Tennessee, and had a great future ahead of him. He was very smart, funny, and very carrying. It has been about eight months, and still stings to think about it. Everybody loved him. The school even flew it's flag at half mast for a week, which is something I've never seen a college do before.

Sudden deaths are so shocking, and hard to come to terms with. It was not that long ago for you either, so I imagine you are in deep grief and I am so sorry for your pain too.

Like a daughter

I miss my Dad

it's not like another woman relative or a whatever

it's your DAD ...the first man in your life.

life sucks when he is gone :(

Yes, a dad loves his daughter so much, you were the apple of his eye and probably felt so wonderful around him. I wish you weren't going through the loss.

RIP 6-10-2013

Sudden deaths are so shocking, and hard to come to terms with. It was not that long ago for you either, so I imagine you are in deep grief and I am so sorry for your pain too.

Yeah, it has happened twice in my family. My older brother lost a son to a house fire back in the late 1970s. That little boy was only 7. My mother really lost it there for a while. Then my grandson died. He was the light of my life, so now I really do understand what my mother and my brother went through. Day by day. That's all we can do.

RIP 6-10-2013

Yeah, it has happened twice in my family. My older brother lost a son to a house fire back in the late 1970s. That little boy was only 7. My mother really lost it there for a while. Then my grandson died. He was the light of my life, so now I really do understand what my mother and my brother went through. Day by day. That's all we can do.

It's very hard, and it changes you forever. I am not even the same person I used to be, I am way more careful and cautious and I also have a fear of people I get close to dying, I don;t want to lose anyone.

Forum List

Back