I should be.......

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I should be working on my studies for two midterms but instead I am eating grapes and looking up symptoms of brain disorders I might have.

I think I have transient ischemic attack

What should you be doing and what are you doing instead>?:lol:

I should be clearing up the autumn leaves but instead I'm clicking out a bit of a story.

Now let's get to brass tacks. I'm Mr. P. Hopus for a reason. Barak Obma is a wimp. I'd like you to meet my running mate, Bill the Cheshire Cat.

That's the beginning line.

I should be clearing up the autumn leaves but instead I'm clicking out a bit of a story.

Now let's get to brass tacks. I'm Mr. P. Hopus for a reason. Barak Obma is a wimp. I'd like you to meet my running mate, Bill the Cheshire Cat.

That's the beginning line.

I'll rake the leaves and you can write my midterm:tongue:

I am making progress got at least one essay done.

I should be cleaning the house. But playing on the computer is so much more fun.

You heading out to Fiesta this year? Did they get the mass ascension off the ground this morning?

No we won't be going this year, but yes, they did get the balloons up this morning--bone chilling cold out there though. We live close enough to the balloon park we get to see a lot of the balloons during the fiesta anyway but we don't fight the traffic and crowds any more, even with Park & Ride. We still get lots of visitors during Fiesta week, but we just arm them with maps and instructions and send them out. :)

I should be working on my studies for two midterms but instead I am eating grapes and looking up symptoms of brain disorders I might have.

I think I have transient ischemic attack

What should you be doing and what are you doing instead>?:lol:

Switch to blue berries...they're a super food.

It's a twofer.

I should be cleaning the house. But playing on the computer is so much more fun.

You heading out to Fiesta this year? Did they get the mass ascension off the ground this morning?

No we won't be going this year, but yes, they did get the balloons up this morning--bone chilling cold out there though. We live close enough to the balloon park we get to see a lot of the balloons during the fiesta anyway but we don't fight the traffic and crowds any more, even with Park & Ride. We still get lots of visitors during Fiesta week, but we just arm them with maps and instructions and send them out. :)

I hear ya. I did everything I could to avoid that area this time of year, even skipped my weekly breakfast at The Range...

I need to get out to milk the goats. The batch of cheese I've been working on is settled and ripening, so off I go.
You should let the kids do that!

If they were here, I would. But they just moved to Ft Bragg this week past. Dad's going to SF school. I just have to accept that I can't offer my daughter whatever special magic that boy has. Probably better that way, but I still miss my family.

I need to get out to milk the goats. The batch of cheese I've been working on is settled and ripening, so off I go.
You should let the kids do that!

If they were here, I would. But they just moved to Ft Bragg this week past. Dad's going to SF school. I just have to accept that I can't offer my daughter whatever special magic that boy has. Probably better that way, but I still miss my family.

Just rest easy and remember, no one would ever be good enough for our daughters. As long as they are happy and treated well that's all that matters...

Those fucking bastards, stealing and corrupting our little girls...

Well...I should have cleaned the house and planted my remaining perineals still in pots from August...but

I took Rue and we did some Nosework and then went for a 6 mile run and hike at Coopers Rocks and I refuse to feel guilty! :)

Forum List

Back