I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.

Nope. The pledge was null and void the moment Trump attacked Cruz's family. Besides, Trump reneged on the pledge himself after signing. So... pot, meet kettle!
Trump never reneged. That would mean that he did not support the nominee. He supports the nominee.

Cruz made an awful error. He thought he would pull a little sabotage and justify it with his wife and father.

The result was it gave every enemy he has in the Senate the opportunity to justify why he is so universally despised. He is insufferably petty.

Ted Cruz has ended his political career. I hope his revenge was worth it.

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ.

No record of it anywhere yet you believe Trump. Trump is a liar. He relies on dupes like you to give life to his lies. What a shame.
If you can't prove what he said concerning Cruz's dad is a lie you are doing nothing more than flapping your lips (via fingernail chipping) in the wind.
What are you smoking? It's up to you to prove a positive, not everyone else to prove a negative. Provide actual evidence, then we'll take your outright stupid claim seriously.

While you're at it, you may as well claim he's the Zodiac Killer, too.
If you make an accusation about someone it is up to you to prove your case. I did not make the accusation that Trump was lying another did. So yes in fact it is up to them to prove up on their accusation.
No, instead you agreed with Trump's accusation that Cruz's father was part of the JFK assassination. Provide some evidence or back down. I will not ask you again. Back up your claim, right now, or back off.

What you're basically doing right now is saying "Watermelons are blue inside until you cut into them! Prove me wrong!". If you're going to support a wild accusation with no basis or evidence to back it up, then you WILL provide evidence. Otherwise, you're just S-posting, and nobody should take you seriously. This is how a debate works. I have no patience for this kind of blatant stupidity.
Again I did not accuse Trump of lying one of your COHORTS did that. That puts it on your buds as they made the accusation of Trump lying with nothing to prove he is.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.
Cruz is a crybaby who broke his pledge. I voted for Cruz in the primaries, not anymore.

The pledge was predicated on the nominee being a decent human being who didn't make things up to attack his family. Not to mention it was Trump who backed out first.

Considering how the Trumper pent the last six months yelling about how if Trump doesn't win he is going to go third party and how they don't need us I find their demands for endorsements disingenuous.

The funny thing though is they could have argued that Cruz did endorse him if they just bothered making an argument why he is the more constitutional candidate. Shouldn't be tough against Hillary. Just about anyone could argue it

No record of it anywhere yet you believe Trump. Trump is a liar. He relies on dupes like you to give life to his lies. What a shame.
If you can't prove what he said concerning Cruz's dad is a lie you are doing nothing more than flapping your lips (via fingernail chipping) in the wind.
What are you smoking? It's up to you to prove a positive, not everyone else to prove a negative. Provide actual evidence, then we'll take your outright stupid claim seriously.

If you make an accusation about someone it is up to you to prove your case. I did not make the accusation that Trump was lying another did. So yes in fact it is up to them to prove up on their accusation.
No, instead you agreed with Trump's accusation that Cruz's father was part of the JFK assassination. Provide some evidence or back down. I will not ask you again. Back up your claim, right now, or back off.

What you're basically doing right now is saying "Watermelons are blue inside until you cut into them! Prove me wrong!". If you're going to support a wild accusation with no basis or evidence to back it up, then you WILL provide evidence. Otherwise, you're just S-posting, and nobody should take you seriously. This is how a debate works. I have no patience for this kind of blatant stupidity.
Again I did not accuse Trump of lying one of your COHORTS did that. That puts it on your buds as they made the accusation of Trump lying with nothing to prove he is.
I'm not sure how many different ways I can explain this. Trump claimed that Cruz's dad was part of the JFK assassination. The person who made that claim has to back it up before it can even be considered a topic of debate. If you're going to carry this, THEN PROVE IT. As of right now, all you're doing is looking like a troll to me. I'm giving you one more chance to pull your head from your rectum, and either back up your baseless claim, or back off your baseless claim. Do it right now.

Nope. The pledge was null and void the moment Trump attacked Cruz's family. Besides, Trump reneged on the pledge himself after signing. So... pot, meet kettle!
Trump never reneged. That would mean that he did not support the nominee. He supports the nominee.

Cruz made an awful error. He thought he would pull a little sabotage and justify it with his wife and father.

The result was it gave every enemy he has in the Senate the opportunity to justify why he is so universally despised. He is insufferably petty.

Ted Cruz has ended his political career. I hope his revenge was worth it.

How is encouraging us to support the most constitutional candidate sabatoginf Trump? Are you seriously going to argue that Hillary is the more constitution one?

Trump never reneged.
Wrong!

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling! :lol:

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ.

LMFAO The Director of the FBI just condemned Helly for a yr of lies over her criminal activity.. You're a NUTJOB.

I'm not sure how many different ways I can explain this. Trump claimed that Cruz's dad was part of the JFK assassination. The person who made that claim has to back it up before it can even be considered a topic of debate. If you're going to carry this, THEN PROVE IT. As of right now, all you're doing is looking like a troll to me. I'm giving you one more chance to pull your head from your rectum, and either back up your baseless claim, or back off your baseless claim. Do it right now.
Yes you do look like a troll.
You obviously are very dense, do not read very well or were too lazy to read the posts prior to posting your own diatribe. I did not make a claim your cohort made an accusation. I will repeat for you what I told your cohort when he/she accused Trump of lying. ".............I think if Trump has said something he has the means to back it up. It is your prerogative to think what or believe what you like..........". As far as you pursuing me on this thread it is not up to me to prove anything to you or anyone else. If you do not like something Donald Trump said don't vote for the man if you are in fact a legally registered United States of American voter. Now you can piss off or eat shit and bark at the moon dog breath. I don't care which one of those you choose to do. Your attitude belies your ignorance.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

To even consider Hillary when you know she could nominate up to 4 Supreme's means you are the enemy in my eyes.

Good... I'm the enemy then! Sorry.... Trump supporters made me one!
Sounds like the typical bedwetting liberal.. always blaming others for your own shitty behavior. Shut it dummy.

You want to know why I am so pissed? It's very easy to explain.

I am angry beyond words that the conservative and Republican brands have been hijacked and destroyed by retards, hypocrites, bigots, racists, liars, and psychopaths.

You assholes DESERVE the fucktard Obama as your President, and you deserve Hillary.
Heck I have felt like the Democrats and Republican parties were both hijacked by foriegn and a few of those homegrown crooked investment bankers a long time ago. Looks more to me like The United States of America has one heck of a chance to be restored to lawful conduct in agencies throughout that will protect this countries citizens, small family owned farms and businesses even if the are not mega corporations with a few thugs, fascist, communist or nazi's at the helm that have been running out the small businesses, counterfeiting, cheating, lying or sabotaging the independents and forcing a whole lot of crap on the people that the people do not want in the name of "their" commerce and control.

By voting for her you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, you know.
If you think hilldebeast is better for america than trump pull the lever for her, otherwise its best to not spite your nose to cut your face. Im not sure who's worse between the two, so im staying home.

Up until yesterday, I was leaning toward voting for Trump. I liked his pick of Mike Pence, I liked the platform at the convention. I wanted to wait until the debates before making up my mind but I was definitely ready to get behind Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton, who I think will be a disastrous president.

That changed after the nasty and vicious attacks on Ted Cruz following his speech at the convention. There was NO need for that! NONE! Instead of being classy and letting the man have some dignity, they chose to make it personal yet again... and I am done! I will NOT support their candidate, and I don't really give a shit what that means for the country. If they wanted my support they should've acted like it when they had the chance. They think they can win without my support... let's see it!

Everyone who is familiar with me on this forum knows that I am a strong voice for conservatism and adversary of liberal progressive ideology... you have made the unfortunate choice to turn me into your enemy. I could've been on your team, helping Trump win this election but I was kicked in the gut one too many times. So now, you people can be the big Tough Guys you act like and win it without me!

I promise, I will be here every day to bust your balls... I will vociferously speak my mind and criticize everything Donald Trump says from now until the election.... and YOU brought this all on yourselves by being rude arrogant punks.
:chillpill:

Meanwhile...nobody cares who you decide to vote for. Knock yerself out doing what you think is best. And yes, you can speak vociferously and criticize all you want but think again if anyone cares, lol. It's called ignore. Scream to yon walls. You won't be seen or heard.

*****Boink****
See how easy that was?

LadyGunSlinger, post: 14809199
LMFAO The Director of the FBI just condemned Helly for a yr of lies over her criminal activity.. You're a NUTJOB.

Show us the quote where Comey accused HRC of lying. He said a few Classified materials were found on her private server. He also said they were not properly marked. He said HRC should have known the material was classified by its content but he did not say she lied. If she didn't know the unmarked content was classified she did not lie.

Bad judgment to use a private server but no crime and no lies is the reality.

Christ...not even Trump himself spreads bullshit better than you.

FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked Classified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:uhoh3: Serious much?

Trump was not going to honor the pledge either...

Oh but you see... it's all FINE if Trump does it! No problem!

It's like his liberal policy positions.... it's FINE so long as it's TRUMP! If a Democrat proposes it... no way... can't have it... but TRUMP? They're fine with it!

Bunch of damn hypocrites.

You just now catching on to that?

You obviously are very dense, do not read very well or were too lazy to read the posts prior to posting your own diatribe. I did not make a claim your cohort made an accusation. I will repeat for you what I told your cohort when he/she accused Trump of lying. ".............I think if Trump has said something he has the means to back it up. It is your prerogative to think what or believe what you like..........". As far as you pursuing me on this thread it is not up to me to prove anything to you or anyone else. If you do not like something Donald Trump said don't vote for the man if you are in fact a legally registered United States of American voter. Now you can piss off or eat shit and bark at the moon dog breath. I don't care which one of those you choose to do. Your attitude belies your ignorance.

Obviously if the JFK assassination claim isn't true, then he's a liar, that's why I'm telling you to back it up. If you can't do it, then you're admitting he's a liar. The man has made numerous bogus claims, but this is the biggest.

I actually do support Trump, but only because the other option is Hillary.

Obviously if the JFK assassination claim isn't true, then he's a liar, that's why I'm telling you to back it up. If you can't do it, then you're admitting he's a liar. The man has made numerous bogus claims, but this is the biggest.

Nope I don't have to back up anything. You believe what you like and if you think you can actually prove anything contrary let me know I may reconsider my position.

Nope I don't have to back up anything. You believe what you like and if you think you can actually prove anything contrary let me know I may reconsider my position.
Easily.
Was Ted Cruz's Father Linked to the JFK Assassination?
Not him in the photo, and wasn't even in the same state.

Forum List

Back