I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Trump was not going to honor the pledge either...

Oh but you see... it's all FINE if Trump does it! No problem!

It's like his liberal policy positions.... it's FINE so long as it's TRUMP! If a Democrat proposes it... no way... can't have it... but TRUMP? They're fine with it!

Bunch of damn hypocrites.
You weren't going to vote Trump under any circumstance. And I'm really not surprised.

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ.

No record of it anywhere yet you believe Trump. Trump is a liar. He relies on dupes like you to give life to his lies. What a shame.
If you can't prove what he said concerning Cruz's dad is a lie you are doing nothing more than flapping your lips (via fingernail chipping) in the wind.
Cruz's dad was also abducted by space aliens that modified his reproductive DNA a few days before Ted Cruz was conceived.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

To even consider Hillary when you know she could nominate up to 4 Supreme's means you are the enemy in my eyes.

You weren't going to vote Trump under any circumstance. And I'm really not surprised.

You're free to believe whatever the fuck you want to clown. You can go search the threads I've posted about Trump and you will see that I spent a LOT of time defending him in the early days of the campaign. I posted as recently as last week that I had not made up my mind but I was leaning toward Trump. So my posts are a matter of public record and I have no reason to lie about that.

When Trump picked Mike Pence and approved the most Conservative GOP platform since Ronald Reagan, I was telling people that I really thought he had made great strides in bringing over Conservatives and I could probably support him. I still don't have a real problem with Trump... it's his asshole supporters! It's 110% about what went down after Ted Cruz gave his speech last night... I don't care if you don't believe me... makes no difference to me whatsoever.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

To even consider Hillary when you know she could nominate up to 4 Supreme's means you are the enemy in my eyes.

Good... I'm the enemy then! Sorry.... Trump supporters made me one!

No it wasn't, you better go watch Ted on video making that pledge, pledging is word with his grand speech about how his word is is bond and he always does what he says and how its not about him but the country. Then the guy welshes and THAT shows you his true character.

Cruz: Trump attacked my favorite rock band on Facebook so like OMG I'm not endorsing him.

You just keep right on campaigning against Ted Cruz! ...Brilliant Strategy!

Dude you are choosing to look past all the dirty tricks Cruz played during the primary he's not a shining white knight of integrity. In fact he's got a lot of nerve pointing a finger at Trump or anyone else.

If you can't prove what he said concerning Cruz's dad is a lie....

HUHHH?????

What in the living fuck?

Since WHEN do people have to disprove wild allegations made against them???
You call someone a liar it is up to you to prove up on your accusations.

No sir... when you make a wild accusation, it's up to YOU TO PROVE IT!
No if you want to tell me someone else is a liar and try to make ignorant statements with your nasty attitude you will need to be able to back that claim up.

Good... I'm the enemy then! Sorry.... Trump supporters made me one!

I'd give this meltdown a 1.5...too contrived and pretentious.

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.
Trump invalidated the pledge when he threatened Cruz's wife and hatched a bogus JFK conspiracy about Cruz's dad. He's a piece of gutter trash, and you are retarded if you expected Cruz to kiss his ass after that.

Trump deserved his ass KICKED, and that is what Cruz did.

Oh. And then there's this:
GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling!
No need for me to back pedal I already provided answers in previous post.

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ. I think if Trump has said something he has the means to back it up. It is your prerogative to think what or believe what you like. Teddy's daddy can respond if he felt that Trump's statement was false.
Trump claimed he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims cheering in New Jersey. A total lie which only the dumbest of Trump's Chumps swallowed.

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ.

No record of it anywhere yet you believe Trump. Trump is a liar. He relies on dupes like you to give life to his lies. What a shame.
If you can't prove what he said concerning Cruz's dad is a lie you are doing nothing more than flapping your lips (via fingernail chipping) in the wind.

The burden of proof is not on me. There are no public records of Muslims cheering 9/11 in New Jersey. If it happened show us a news report showing it.

Trump said this:

“I have a very good memory, I’ll tell you,” Trump said. “I saw it somewhere on television many years ago. And I never forgot it.”

Why is it nowhere to be found on any TV archives?

Why did Jersey City police not report any suspicious activity such as thousands of Muslims cheering on rooftops to the FBI.

No reports. No TV. Trump is a pathological liar and you are a pathological believer.

Ive been telling Republicans they can't win when so many real Republicans are going to go home after work rather than vote nov 8th

Trump invalidated the pledge when he threatened Cruz's wife and hatched a bogus JFK conspiracy about Cruz's dad. He's a piece of gutter trash, and you are retarded if you expected Cruz to kiss his ass after that.

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling!

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ. I think if Trump has said something he has the means to back it up. It is your prerogative to think what or believe what you like. Teddy's daddy can respond if he felt that Trump's statement was false.
Trump claimed he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims cheering in New Jersey. A total lie which only the dumbest of Trump's Chumps swallowed.
Trump can lie all he wants but hillary and Ted are liars.

Trump was not going to honor the pledge either...

Oh but you see... it's all FINE if Trump does it! No problem!

It's like his liberal policy positions.... it's FINE so long as it's TRUMP! If a Democrat proposes it... no way... can't have it... but TRUMP? They're fine with it!

Bunch of damn hypocrites.
Yup! When in the 2000s we were saying tariff companies that ship jobs overseas these guys argued with me. Trump says it they love it!

Commence backpedaling!

The only thing I see in a quick search is police in Jersey confirmed muslims in Jersey were in the streets and cheered. So looks like he did recall correctly other than the thousands cheering were shown on tv around the world not just those muslims who cheered in Jersey. Was Trump right? Officers say pockets of Muslims celebrated 9/11

Commence backpedaling!

The only thing I see in a quick search is police in Jersey confirmed muslims in Jersey were in the streets and cheered. So looks like he did recall correctly other than the thousands cheering were shown on tv around the world not just those muslims who cheered in Jersey. Was Trump right? Officers say pockets of Muslims celebrated 9/11

That CNN footage is from overseas, not New Jersey, retard.

Nice try. Fail.

Forum List

Back