I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.
Trump invalidated the pledge when he threatened Cruz's wife and hatched a bogus JFK conspiracy about Cruz's dad. He's a piece of gutter trash, and you are retarded if you expected Cruz to kiss his ass after that.

Trump deserved his ass KICKED, and that is what Cruz did.

Oh. And then there's this:
GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling!
No need for me to back pedal I already provided answers in previous post.

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ. I think if Trump has said something he has the means to back it up. It is your prerogative to think what or believe what you like. Teddy's daddy can respond if he felt that Trump's statement was false.
Trump claimed he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims cheering in New Jersey. A total lie which only the dumbest of Trump's Chumps swallowed.
The only thing I see in a quick search is police in Jersey confirmed muslims in Jersey were in the streets and cheered. So looks like he did recall correctly other than the thousands cheering were shown on tv around the world not just those muslims who cheered in Jersey. Was Trump right? Officers say pockets of Muslims celebrated 9/11

That CNN footage is from overseas, not New Jersey, retard.

Nice try. Fail.

The Washington Post reported on it and NJ police confirmed it. There is the video with the text from the Washington Post on 9-18 and the article confirming police reports. Close your eyes and remain blinded its is your choice.

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.
Trump invalidated the pledge when he threatened Cruz's wife and hatched a bogus JFK conspiracy about Cruz's dad. He's a piece of gutter trash, and you are retarded if you expected Cruz to kiss his ass after that.

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling!

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ. I think if Trump has said something he has the means to back it up. It is your prerogative to think what or believe what you like. Teddy's daddy can respond if he felt that Trump's statement was false.
Trump claimed he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims cheering in New Jersey. A total lie which only the dumbest of Trump's Chumps swallowed.
The only thing I see in a quick search is police in Jersey confirmed muslims in Jersey were in the streets and cheered. So looks like he did recall correctly other than the thousands cheering were shown on tv around the world not just those muslims who cheered in Jersey. Was Trump right? Officers say pockets of Muslims celebrated 9/11

Nice try. Fail.

I didn't open it but I knew that's what it probably would be.

Now let's be honest. There were Muslim Americans who cheer after every Muslim attack. I'd love to find the ones who weren't born here, kidnap them and have them wake up in the Afghanistan national airport on Kabul airlines

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.
What a dunce.

Commence backpedaling!

Nice try. Fail.

The Washington Post reported on it and NJ police confirmed it. There is the video with the text from the Washington Post on 9-18 and the article confirming police reports. Close your eyes and remain blinded its is your choice.

It's a lie. "I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

A total lie. He made it up. You tards bleev everything that comes out of his mouth no matter how many times he is shown to be a liar.

None

25s0k9l.png

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.
Ignore them. I know exactly how you feel, but you can't let them cause Hillary to win. At the moment, the country is more important than showing these... spiteful fools... how repulsive their dispositions are. Personally, I don't care who you vote for, as long as it's not Hillary. You're betraying more than just the Trump-bots by voting for her, you're betraying your own country. We're better than that.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

How did the Trump campaign malign the Cruz man....
By giving him a prime time slot at the convention knowing
full well that Cruz wasn't going to go anywhere near endorsing Trump
And you're offended.....

Go vote for the Hildebeast.....
We don't want your vote.

By approving the speech and then sending out surrogates to boo him. When the wise move would have been saying "you heard it. He endorsed me. He said vote for the constitutional candidate. And that's me. I'm all for law and order. Instead of trying to unify the party he wants to try to destroy anyone who doesn't tow the line.

Bad move

Btw don't vote for Hillary boss. So many better moves. There is no reason for us to support either of them

Nice try. Fail.

It's a lie. "I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

A total lie. He made it up. You tards bleev everything that comes out of his mouth no matter how many times he is shown to be a liar.

None

25s0k9l.png

You can believe that if you like. Sounds to me like he expounded on it being in NJ but who knows maybe he caught a portion of the news that morning. I know I did not watch all the news that morning only portions as I had my own disaster that morning to deal with that was going down with a crook that was supposed to be an expert that was there to help but was in fact a sabotager trying to destroy my business for crooks could get it for a little of nothing.

What a dunce.
Do you know how many times between now and election day people are going to come to the conclusion boss has? During the democratic convention, debates and every day in between trump opens his mouth

Nice try. Fail.

None

25s0k9l.png

You can believe that if you like. Sounds to me like he expounded on it being in NJ but who knows maybe he caught a portion of the news that morning. I know I did not watch all the news that morning only portions as I had my own disaster that morning to deal with that was going down with a crook that was supposed to be an expert that was there to help but was in fact a sabotager trying to destroy my business for crooks could get it for a little of nothing.

If it was on the news, there would be an existing recording.

There isn't.

Why are you working so hard to swallow his huge lie? It's really fucking weird.

Someone should write a PhD thesis on the credulousness of Trump's Chumps. Not just their gullibility, but also their willful blindness to the truth and facts, and the way they run to get back in line for a refill of their piss cups when they are repeatedly shown they have been lied to.

You tards DESERVE to be lied to.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

And you're offended.....

We don't want your vote.

By approving the speech and then sending out surrogates to boo him. When the wise move would have been saying "you heard it. He endorsed me. He said vote for the constitutional candidate. And that's me. I'm all for law and order. Instead of trying to unify the party he wants to try to destroy anyone who doesn't tow the line.

Bad move[/QU

Nice try. Fail.

None

25s0k9l.png

There isn't.

Someone should write a PhD thesis on the credulousness of Trump's Chumps. Not just their gullibility, but also their willful blindness to the truth and facts, and the way they run to get back in line for a refill of their piss cups when they are repeatedly shown they have been lied to.

Why do you all act like rabid dogs? I mean its beyond me other than you are going to lose a shit load or have something to gain in trying to keep Hitlery in there.

[QUOTE="RodISHI, post: 14808400, member: 15391"Why do you all act like rabid dogs? I mean its beyond me other than you are going to lose a shit load or have something to gain in trying to keep Hitlery in there.[/QUOTE]
You want to know why I am so pissed? It's very easy to explain.

I am angry beyond words that the conservative and Republican brands have been hijacked and destroyed by retards, hypocrites, bigots, racists, liars, and psychopaths.

You assholes DESERVE the fucktard Obama as your President, and you deserve Hillary.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

And you're offended.....

We don't want your vote.

Bad move[/QU

Nice try. Fail.

None

25s0k9l.png

There isn't.

Why do you all act like rabid dogs? I mean its beyond me other than you are going to lose a shit load or have something to gain in trying to keep Hitlery in there.

Rabid? I'm not sure you are paying attention because I'm completely calm and at peace. It's the Trump supporters who went absolutely insane when someone suggested they vote their conscience to support candidates up and down the ticket who is most supports the constitution. Which is an odd reaction from so called conservatives who should be able to make the case that Trump is more constitutional than Hillary.

That is rabid. My warnings are not. I've done all I can to steer this nation toward a constitutional course. I will not be covered in the blood of this generation. If you choose to abandon he constitution and principle I can't stop you but I am sure as not going to join you in it.

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ.

No record of it anywhere yet you believe Trump. Trump is a liar. He relies on dupes like you to give life to his lies. What a shame.
If you can't prove what he said concerning Cruz's dad is a lie you are doing nothing more than flapping your lips (via fingernail chipping) in the wind.
What are you smoking? It's up to you to prove a positive, not everyone else to prove a negative. Provide actual evidence, then we'll take your outright stupid claim seriously.

While you're at it, you may as well claim he's the Zodiac Killer, too.

Cruz is a crybaby who broke his pledge. I voted for Cruz in the primaries, not anymore.

Libtards also tried to claim the Muslims were not cheering on 9-11 when America was attacked in NJ.

No record of it anywhere yet you believe Trump. Trump is a liar. He relies on dupes like you to give life to his lies. What a shame.
If you can't prove what he said concerning Cruz's dad is a lie you are doing nothing more than flapping your lips (via fingernail chipping) in the wind.
What are you smoking? It's up to you to prove a positive, not everyone else to prove a negative. Provide actual evidence, then we'll take your outright stupid claim seriously.

If you make an accusation about someone it is up to you to prove your case. I did not make the accusation that Trump was lying another did. So yes in fact it is up to them to prove up on their accusation.

Hillary ripped off Bernie. Just vote for who you want, popular vote doesn't elect the President anyway.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

And you're offended.....

We don't want your vote.

Bad move[/QU

Nice try. Fail.

None

25s0k9l.png

There isn't.

Why do you all act like rabid dogs?
Pot, meet Kettle. He says you're black.

Really, you guys are relentlessly attacking anyone that doesn't support Trump without question, despite how he's treated everyone in general. Yes, they should support Trump to keep Hillary out. No, not supporting Trump isn't illogical. Settle down, and speak to people who doubt your candidate like they're actual people, and you may actually accomplish things other than chasing voters away.. The way Trumpers have been acting is downright repulsive, and you should feel bad.

If you make an accusation about someone it is up to you to prove your case. I did not make the accusation that Trump was lying another did. So yes in fact it is up to them to prove up on their accusation.
No, instead you agreed with Trump's accusation that Cruz's father was part of the JFK assassination. Provide some evidence or back down. I will not ask you again. Back up your claim, right now, or back off.

What you're basically doing right now is saying "Watermelons are blue inside until you cut into them! Prove me wrong!". If you're going to support a wild accusation with no basis or evidence to back it up, then you WILL provide evidence. Otherwise, you're just S-posting, and nobody should take you seriously. This is how a debate works. I have no patience for this kind of blatant stupidity.

If you make an accusation about someone it is up to you to prove your case
You mean like claiming someone was part of the JFK assassination? Seriously, you do not want to continue this 'debate' with me.

Forum List

Back