I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Why? It's not like the Christians or Jews stand up to their nutters.

If ISIS gets back at the West for all the damage we've done in Muslim lands, they will sit back for a time. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, and we are the enemy of Islam.

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate
Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.

Whatt? and I thought the majority of Muslims were supposed to be peaceful?
Thanks for correcting that, Islam IS a faith for Warriors. So your saying Islam is a violent religion.
It certainly can be, and unlike Christianity, it is allowed to be, in defense of the faith. Learn it.

If most muslims were really their enemy, they would have been stopped

If ISIS gets back at the West for all the damage we've done in Muslim lands, they will sit back for a time. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, and we are the enemy of Islam.

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate
Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.

sure sure..... and you forgot to say Allahu-Akbar ....

My God, what is wrong with some people? o_O

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

This is serious ?

Of course. Why should her religious beliefs be trampled upon just because she did a questionable thing or two in her past?
If her religious beliefs were that she not be photographed without her face covered then why did she allow the picture to be taken in the first place
After she butchered the infidels she became a shaheeda, a martyr in Islam, and therefore of increased importance and deserving of greater respect than when the photo was taken. When the photo was taken she was just a chattel, after the butchery she is a heroic martyr, so sayeth the religion of pieces.

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

This is serious ?

Of course. Why should her religious beliefs be trampled upon just because she did a questionable thing or two in her past?
If her religious beliefs were that she not be photographed without her face covered then why did she allow the picture to be taken in the first place
This fails as a speculation fallacy, reflecting ignorance and a failure to consider the issue in a well-reasoned manner.

It's not in conflict with Islamic principles to have one's picture taken by a family member in a private venue, for example.

Humans are a disease. See ISIS, and the American Taliban.

Oh, and learn Islam. Nothing I said should come as a shock to you.

awww shut up and go eat a kebab!

This is serious ?

This fails as a speculation fallacy, reflecting ignorance and a failure to consider the issue in a well-reasoned manner.

It's not in conflict with Islamic principles to have one's picture taken by a family member in a private venue, for example.

I still don't give a fuck about muslim beliefs and we are not obligated to honor anyone's religious beliefs

awww shut up and go eat a kebab!
Learn something today: What ISIS Really Wants

This is serious ?

Because we have a fascist rightwing government that forced her to take the photograph against her will.

You learn Islam. You admitted you haven't read the Quran and Hadith. Learn it!
Lol.

I still don't give a fuck about muslim beliefs and we are not obligated to honor anyone's religious beliefs
Honor, no. Respect, yes, within reason.
You are such a hypocrite. You say you despise all religion, yet in every thread you relentlessly post demands that Islam be respected. You are so transparent.
All religion is utter nonsense, and it is also all protected to a point, which is - Freedom of Religion, a tenet of Liberalism. I am a liberal, religion is protected, batshit crazy or not.

If most muslims were really their enemy, they would have been stopped

But it is a religion of peace numbnutz

Forum List

Back