I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Muslims bring disrespect on themselves.
ISIS disrespects Muslims and kills them. They're terrorists.
They have a lot of enemies, including most Muslims.

If most muslims were really their enemy, they would have been stopped
Why? It's not like the Christians or Jews stand up to their nutters.

If ISIS gets back at the West for all the damage we've done in Muslim lands, they will sit back for a time. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, and we are the enemy of Islam.

You do seem to love spending all your time on all fours and gettin' spanked and yeah, I know you will claim this guy is a hardcore Zionist or something but:

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said.

"We need a revolution of the self, a revolution of consciousness and ethics to rebuild the Egyptian person -- a person that our country will need in the near future," the President said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiciMmnp8jJAhWKWT4KHZDhB-AQFggcMAA&url=http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/06/africa/egypt-president-speech/&usg=AFQjCNGk_YMtkhrGi9zWsjo08DBeKR59og
Islam is at war with itself, and I am at war with anyone who isn't a liberal. This shouldn't be difficult to understand.

If ISIS gets back at the West for all the damage we've done in Muslim lands, they will sit back for a time. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, and we are the enemy of Islam.

You do seem to love spending all your time on all fours and gettin' spanked and yeah, I know you will claim this guy is a hardcore Zionist or something but:

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said.

"We need a revolution of the self, a revolution of consciousness and ethics to rebuild the Egyptian person -- a person that our country will need in the near future," the President said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiciMmnp8jJAhWKWT4KHZDhB-AQFggcMAA&url=http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/06/africa/egypt-president-speech/&usg=AFQjCNGk_YMtkhrGi9zWsjo08DBeKR59og
Islam is at war with itself, and I am at war with anyone who isn't a liberal. This shouldn't be difficult to understand.
You must be very conflictored :)

Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.

...that you exhibit unwarranted disrespect for an entire religion predicated solely on the acts of the non-representative few...

Learn it?

Unwarranted?

As expected, the usual litany of loony leftists not only chose to bend over and spread cheeks when confronted by PMS's "faith for warriors," they insist we all join them.

Idiots.

At war with anyone who is not a liberal. Lol! A nutter making a nutter statement. :lmao: Idiot!

Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.
sure sure..... and you forgot to say Allahu-Akbar ....

My God, what is wrong with some people? o_O
Humans are a disease. See ISIS, and the American Taliban.

Oh, and learn Islam. Nothing I said should come as a shock to you.
You learn Islam. You admitted you haven't read the Quran and Hadith. Learn it!
Lol.

You might do the same - only, from something besides Pam Gellar and other hate sites.

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate
Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
But it is a religion of peace numbnutz

It is that too, numbnuts.

How do you know what most Muslims think?
I read what they write...
You've read what most Muslims write?
I read what is published about ISIS and what moderate, meaning the majority of Muslims who are not reactionaries, write.
The majority of Muslims have written absolutely nothing on the subject, so unless you're a mind reader you have no idea what most Muslims think. That's without even taking into account al taqiyya.

And I doubt you have much of an idea of what taqiyya is outside of hate sites.

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate

If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.

He who lives by...

And as you already noted, Islam is a "warrior" cult that allows (or requires) its adherents to kill for Allah, any perceived slight to its prophet, apostasy or pretty much any reason they like.

That's not a warrior cult ... that's just some fucked up shit.

You must be very conflictored :)
I'm not, since unlike you, I can keep more than one thought in my head at a time.

He who lives by...

And as you already noted, Islam is a "warrior" cult that allows (or requires) its adherents to kill for Allah, any perceived slight to its prophet, apostasy or pretty much any reason they like.

Call it what it is, a religion that can make war, unlike Christianity.

sure sure..... and you forgot to say Allahu-Akbar .... My God, what is wrong with some people?

It's a medical condition known as Loony Left Yoga which cause its sufferers to bend, fold and spindle themselves into intellectual pretzels for the glory of Allah.

There is no cure.

awww shut up and go eat a kebab!

From what I've seen of PMS, he'd rather eat cow dung.

He who lives by...

Call it what it is, a religion that can make war, unlike Christianity.

A religion that makes war? So you are saying America is at war with a religion.

Thanks for making that clear because my idiot Prez has been lying to us about that fact.

How do you know what most Muslims think?
I read what they write...
You've read what most Muslims write?
I read what is published about ISIS and what moderate, meaning the majority of Muslims who are not reactionaries, write.
The majority of Muslims have written absolutely nothing on the subject, so unless you're a mind reader you have no idea what most Muslims think. That's without even taking into account al taqiyya.
Paintherhousepink is a typical lib, likes to tell people what they should think.

Think, say, feel and do.

If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.

It is but people like you choose to paint the entire faith by the actions of it's extremists.

You learn Islam. You admitted you haven't read the Quran and Hadith. Learn it!
Lol.

You might do the same - only, from something besides Pam Gellar and other hate sites.
I have read the Quran, and I don't read hate sites or pam gellar. Try again.

It is but people like you choose to paint the entire faith by the actions of it's extremists.
I have not done that

terror_link_wideweb__430x286vi-vi.jpg

The Qur'an did

Forum List

Back