I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 92
Well golly...

In the civilized world, people consider a terrorist killing more than a dozen innocent people is disrespectful.

Let's call it even...

Hashem Said on Twitter

The original tweet went out to ABC and has since been removed. It read:

Come on ABC…the family attorney says #TashfeenMalik wore a burqa that covered her face, and you're putting out pictures of her without it?

— Hashem Said (@hash_said) December 4, 2015

You can Google it...

Well golly...

In the civilized world, people consider a terrorist killing more than a dozen innocent people is disrespectful.

Let's call it even...

Hashem Said on Twitter

The original tweet went out to ABC and has since been removed. It read:

Come on ABC…the family attorney says #TashfeenMalik wore a burqa that covered her face, and you're putting out pictures of her without it?

— Hashem Said (@hash_said) December 4, 2015

You can Google it...

its pretty shocking that they tried it. I'm not against muslims but those social justice warriors in the media make my blood boil.

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

Fuck her.

She was a troubled woman and deserves our sympathy. You are being extremely insensitive to this victim

Forum List

Back