I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Why? It's not like the Christians or Jews stand up to their nutters.

If ISIS gets back at the West for all the damage we've done in Muslim lands, they will sit back for a time. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, and we are the enemy of Islam.

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate
Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.
But it is a religion of peace numbnutz
Nope. And don't say that, it makes you sound like an idiot. it is, however, mostly peaceful.

However, I do prefer this picture:
I'm sure you do. For you the only good Muslim, is a dead one.
WHy do you want terrorists to live
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

You contrive the lie that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth, and then attack the lie as if it were your opponent's 'position.'

There's also another element of your straw man fallacy: the lie that someone wants 'terrorists to live' because he's explaining the fact that not all Muslims are 'terrorists.'

You and others on the right with an unwarranted hostility toward all Muslims and Islam in its entirety succeed in only making yourselves look ignorant and ridiculous – the lies, the fallacies, the bigotry, hate, and misinformation all an in an attempt to indict an entire class of persons and their religion, the vast majority of whom are not 'terrorists.'

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate
Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.
Nope. And don't say that, it makes you sound like an idiot. it is, however, mostly peaceful.
To sound like an idiot is to say it is mostly peaceful.

Well, since it is, that's pretty damn easy. 1.6 billion Muslims are you are pissing around with maybe 100k? Do the math.

I still don't give a fuck about muslim beliefs and we are not obligated to honor anyone's religious beliefs
Honor, no. Respect, yes, within reason.
You are such a hypocrite. You say you despise all religion, yet in every thread you relentlessly post demands that Islam be respected. You are so transparent.
All religion is utter nonsense, and it is also all protected to a point, which is - Freedom of Religion, a tenet of Liberalism. I am a liberal, religion is protected, batshit crazy or not.
No you're a fascist.

I still don't give a fuck about muslim beliefs and we are not obligated to honor anyone's religious beliefs
You are such a hypocrite. You say you despise all religion, yet in every thread you relentlessly post demands that Islam be respected. You are so transparent.
All religion is utter nonsense, and it is also all protected to a point, which is - Freedom of Religion, a tenet of Liberalism. I am a liberal, religion is protected, batshit crazy or not.
No you're a fascist.
You have no idea what a fascist is, obviously.

Well, since it is, that's pretty damn easy. 1.6 billion Muslims are you are pissing around with maybe 100k? Do the math.
One killing name the name of that religion is one too many. That math is easy now.

No you're a fascist.
among other things.

They have a lot of enemies, including most Muslims.
How do you know what most Muslims think?
I read what they write...
You've read what most Muslims write?
I read what is published about ISIS and what moderate, meaning the majority of Muslims who are not reactionaries, write.
The majority of Muslims have written absolutely nothing on the subject, so unless you're a mind reader you have no idea what most Muslims think. That's without even taking into account al taqiyya.
Paintherhousepink is a typical lib, likes to tell people what they should think.

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

I suspect that's supposed to be sarcasm but I'm gonna roll on it anyway.

There's nothing religious about Muslims women covering their faces but rather the customary belief they are doing the world a favor (they may well be).

OTOH there does seem to be a Muslim religious belief - at least among the Jihadists - that justifies or even requires the slaughter of non-believers.

I want to know at what point do loony left apologists get off their knees?

Last edited:
Have we taken into consideration the feelings of the child? One day she will grow up and see pictures of her mother without her face covered. Can you imagine the emotional scar that will leave this poor kid?

Clearly Jihadism was waaay more important than some 6 month old who will indeed be permanently scarred by the abandonment her sub-human parents foisted upon her.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa
"A producer" .. no name, and it comes from Daily Caller. The Right just eats up that malarky

Oh good, you all get a link then start the "source" merry go round. So predictable

Delay, Deny, Denigrate.

Loony Lefties are indeed highly predictable and very, very Stupid.

Have we taken into consideration the feelings of the child? One day she will grow up and see pictures of her mother without her face covered. Can you imagine the emotional scar that will leave this poor kid?

Clearly Jihadism was waaay more important than some 6 month old who will indeed be permanently scarred by the abandonment her sub-human parents foisted upon her.
At six-months? Very unlikely.

Muslims bring disrespect on themselves.
ISIS disrespects Muslims and kills them. They're terrorists.
They have a lot of enemies, including most Muslims.

If most muslims were really their enemy, they would have been stopped
Why? It's not like the Christians or Jews stand up to their nutters.

If ISIS gets back at the West for all the damage we've done in Muslim lands, they will sit back for a time. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, and we are the enemy of Islam.

You do seem to love spending all your time on all fours and gettin' spanked and yeah, I know you will claim this guy is a hardcore Zionist or something but:

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said.

"We need a revolution of the self, a revolution of consciousness and ethics to rebuild the Egyptian person -- a person that our country will need in the near future," the President said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...peech/&usg=AFQjCNGk_YMtkhrGi9zWsjo08DBeKR59og

Forum List

Back