"On Edge & Frightened"

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Are you? Is anyone you know?

This refrain, or words similar to them , have been used by folks from this administration multiple times since Paris and now San Bernardino to describe, I guess, the state of mind they believe is currently coursing through the minds of Americans.

Loretta Lynch used these words this morning on Meet the Press, "This horrific attack has people on edge and frightened. We've lost so many victims and people were wounded. People are concerned and we understand that," Lynch said. ( News from The Associated Press )

The thing is, I know of no one who is "on edge and frightened." Do you?

I am beginning to get the feeling that they are the ones "on edge and frightened" and they are doing their best to project their fears on to the rest of us in hopes of convincing us we're "on edge and frightened..."

This refrain, or words similar to them , have been used by folks from this administration multiple times since Paris and now San Bernardino to describe, I guess, the state of mind they believe is currently coursing through the minds of Americans.

Loretta Lynch used these words this morning on Meet the Press, "This horrific attack has people on edge and frightened. We've lost so many victims and people were wounded. People are concerned and we understand that," Lynch said. ( News from The Associated Press )

I am beginning to get the feeling that they are the ones "on edge and frightened" and they are doing their best to project their fears on to the rest of us in hopes of convincing us we're "on edge and frightened..."
On edge and frightened are the ones here, buying more guns and ammo and calling for a Holy War against ISIS as well as a police-state, concentration camps, mass deportations, and the banning of Islam.

Last edited:

That's a helluva question.

I don't we're "on edge and frightened" so much individually as we are collectively.

And I'm not even sure "frightened" is the right word, it may be that "angry" is closer. We're not just angry at the (insert current politically correct term for "jihadists" here), we're also angry at each other. Plus we have the media constantly beating the drum in the background.

United we stand, divided we fall, all that.

Them pansy assed liberals can talk big and brave and give advice on how to placate terrorists. Now they're beginning to realize that they will be first in line for an ISIS head cutting.

Them pansy assed liberals can talk big and brave and give advice on how to placate terrorists. Now they're beginning to realize that they will be first in line for an ISIS head cutting.
We have always been first in line, dumbass. Liberals are the enemy of religion and reactionaries but unlike you we aren't hiding under our wet beds.

On edge and frightened are the ones here, buying more guns and ammo and calling for a Holy War against ISIS as well as a police-state, concentration camps, mass deportations, and the banning of Islam here.

This. The Mighty Internet Warriors are being wound up by the media and the Trumpster. They're spying on their neighbors, they're pitching fits online, and they're stocking up on jerky and canned goods in the event Armageddon or the Rapture or whatever it is this week supersedes their need to arm themselves against Anyone Who Doesn't Look Like Me.

It was all fine and dandy when the heads were being lost over there...now? Not so fine and dandy and liberals fooled themselves into thinking if they pacified they would be spared.

They are pushing the fear factor again, The want us to give up more freedoms supposedly for our own good.
Remember the government wants us to think we are victims and they are the saviors.

On edge and frightened are the ones here, buying more guns and ammo and calling for a Holy War against ISIS as well as a police-state, concentration camps, mass deportations, and the banning of Islam.

That's not fright, that's house keeping.

United we stand, divided we fall, all that.
Can't say you didn't know the outcome then...
No, I see what's coming.
Yep. So, what's your plan, jump in or sit back and watch the madness, the slaughter, and the world as we know it burn?
I'm just going to observe the decay. I sure as hell can't stop it.

The kids are off to a great start, wifey & I are fine, so I'll just let my inner nihilist watch the show.

:popcorn:

I don't know anyone who is frightened, more angry, exasperated, frustrated, and increasingly vigilant.

We have always been first in line, dumbass. Liberals are the enemy of religion and reactionaries but unlike you we aren't hiding under our wet beds.
You are hiding under your wet bed. You're still afraid the wigits will get you.

Even girl guides get prepared.

Prepared for what? Two nuts with AR-15s attacking your Christmas party? There's no plan for that, not without living, every day, like this:
londonpolice.jpg

Prepared for what? Two nuts with AR-15s attacking your Christmas party? There's no plan for that, not without living, every day, like this:
londonpolice.jpg
It's patently obvious all you've ever wanted is for us all to lie down and let Islam walk over us as you libtards do, but some of us have other ideas, PantyHose. You stick with your 'plan' - talk liberalism to them, and see how long you last :)

londonpolice.jpg
It's patently obvious all you've ever wanted is for us all to lie down and let Islam walk over us as you libtards do, but some of us have other ideas, PantyHose. You stick with your 'plan' - talk liberalism to them, and see how long you last :)
They, are as foolish and bloodthirsty as you are. Evil peas in an evil pod.

New Topics

Forum List

Back