I Loved Bernie, I was Disappointed in Him, Now I Love Him Again!

I shouldn't be running an air conditioner in October for one. And during the summer it ran constantly... my apartment has ONE window and it is in the other bedroom. So I don't get any air flow without the A/C.

You're not a home owner?

No, never said I was. I live in downtown Williamsburg. I owned a house up in Ohio before I had my failed business.

Failed business eh?
Hmmmmm....

Yep, I quit working as a Corrections Officer to open a Custom Picture Frame business in a local mall. The space I rented needed some work on it, which I paid for, but the mall which was only half full or less at the time, made promises of bring back stores and providing lots of advertisement. They never did, and were even listed on a national list of one of the top 10 failing malls in the U.S. So I didn't get hardly any business and it failed. Cost me my house, my car, and everything.

Towne Mall, Franklin, Ohio. (49 percent; $207). This aging structure between Cincinnati and Dayton has been troubled for years, as the owner, CBL & Associates, and local officials have deliberated over whether to tear it down and build something more modern. Towne Mall has one of the highest vacancy rates of any operating mall, with more closed stores than open ones. A decision on the mall's fate is supposed to come soon.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/flowchart/2009/06/26/americas-most-endangered-malls

So they lied to me and made promises they didn't keep, and it cost me huge.
Why believe them? Why not open it somewhere that WAS getting a lot of attention/customers?

Because I was getting a good deal on rent with a promise for lots of future foot traffic and advertising. It was also in an area with no other shops like mine.

You're not a home owner?

No, never said I was. I live in downtown Williamsburg. I owned a house up in Ohio before I had my failed business.

Failed business eh?
Hmmmmm....

Yep, I quit working as a Corrections Officer to open a Custom Picture Frame business in a local mall. The space I rented needed some work on it, which I paid for, but the mall which was only half full or less at the time, made promises of bring back stores and providing lots of advertisement. They never did, and were even listed on a national list of one of the top 10 failing malls in the U.S. So I didn't get hardly any business and it failed. Cost me my house, my car, and everything.

Towne Mall, Franklin, Ohio. (49 percent; $207). This aging structure between Cincinnati and Dayton has been troubled for years, as the owner, CBL & Associates, and local officials have deliberated over whether to tear it down and build something more modern. Towne Mall has one of the highest vacancy rates of any operating mall, with more closed stores than open ones. A decision on the mall's fate is supposed to come soon.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/flowchart/2009/06/26/americas-most-endangered-malls

So they lied to me and made promises they didn't keep, and it cost me huge.
Why believe them? Why not open it somewhere that WAS getting a lot of attention/customers?

Agreed. And why not just move the business to a new location?

Why? Because I was on a lease... and I certainly couldn't afford to pay a new lease and the old lease. And I had gotten tapped out just to keep the business afloat.

God, the next 4 years are going to be unreal. People are going to be punking Trump like crazy. It's just gonna be non-stop, and Trump is going to be whining and crying like a fucking baby that so many people are so mean to him!

The left are mean and hateful?

The hell you say.

Trumps new Climate and Science people are just fucking dumb. And that is probably an overstatement. And Bernie Sanders called them on it. They took their information from a Breitbart article written from a Global Warming denier who gets his information from a Global Warming denier.

Bernie Sanders

✔@SenSanders

Where'd you get your PhD? Trump University? https://twitter.com/HouseScience/status/804402881982066688 …

4:09 PM - 1 Dec 2016

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Sanders appears to have been especially irritated by the fact that the story was retweeted by the House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and Technology," Delingpole wrote in a second column Friday. "If so, he’d better get used to it. As from next year, pretty much the entire U.S. government — both the presidential administration and Congress — is going to be in the hands of people who really don’t believe in the 'man-made global warming' scare story."

Sanders burns House committee for sharing Breitbart article denying climate change

Climate change denying Repugs running the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.

What the fuck has happened to this country???

You faggots can't even get male and female straight. You can't lecture people about science when you argue a person with XY chromosomes are the same as XX.

You loons also try to argue that finding a single cell organism on Mars would constitute life, yet a growing fetus in a woman isn't a life.

Congratulations on the most off-topic, irrelevant post of the day. Fucking idiot.

And, yeah, I can lecture you fucking cavemen. It's a joke that you stupid Repug mother fuckers run ANY committee in Congress, let alone the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.

It's completely on topic. We know and understand science and technology better than dumb fucks like you. You'd think someone with the name "Dubya da Last Repub Prez" would realize just how wrong and stupid he is. Apparently not.

Trumps new Climate and Science people are just fucking dumb. And that is probably an overstatement. And Bernie Sanders called them on it. They took their information from a Breitbart article written from a Global Warming denier who gets his information from a Global Warming denier.

Bernie Sanders

✔@SenSanders

Where'd you get your PhD? Trump University? https://twitter.com/HouseScience/status/804402881982066688 …

"Sanders appears to have been especially irritated by the fact that the story was retweeted by the House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and Technology," Delingpole wrote in a second column Friday. "If so, he’d better get used to it. As from next year, pretty much the entire U.S. government — both the presidential administration and Congress — is going to be in the hands of people who really don’t believe in the 'man-made global warming' scare story."

Sanders burns House committee for sharing Breitbart article denying climate change

Climate change denying Repugs running the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.

You faggots can't even get male and female straight. You can't lecture people about science when you argue a person with XY chromosomes are the same as XX.

You loons also try to argue that finding a single cell organism on Mars would constitute life, yet a growing fetus in a woman isn't a life.

Congratulations on the most off-topic, irrelevant post of the day. Fucking idiot.

And, yeah, I can lecture you fucking cavemen. It's a joke that you stupid Repug mother fuckers run ANY committee in Congress, let alone the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.

It's completely on topic. We know and understand science and technology better than dumb fucks like you. You'd think someone with the name "Dubya da Last Repub Prez" would realize just how wrong and stupid he is. Apparently not.

I am Pro-Life... but trying to say recognizing a transgender person is ignoring science is ridiculously dumb.

Bernie Sanders

✔@SenSanders

I am Pro-Life... but trying to say recognizing a transgender person is ignoring science is ridiculously dumb.

There isn't no such thing as a transgender. DNA doesn't lie. Males cannot just pretend to be females and expect everyone else to deny reality. Sure, if you want to play along you are free to, but the rest of us who prefer sticking with the truth will not.

There isn't no such thing as a transgender. DNA doesn't lie. Males cannot just pretend to be females and expect everyone else to deny reality. Sure, if you want to play along you are free to, but the rest of us who prefer sticking with the truth will not.

No such thing as transgender huh? What about hermaphrodites?

You're suggesting that cross-dressing queers are hermaphrodites?

No, hermaphrodites are considered transgender and they are born with both parts.

No, hermaphrodites are considered transgender and they are born with both parts.

So what? That has nothing to do with fags pretending to be females.

Bernie Sanders

✔@SenSanders

Slanders lost all respect when he sold out to Hillary... He even went as far to say that she is right in that his supporters are a bunch of basement dwellers.

God, the next 4 years are going to be unreal. People are going to be punking Trump like crazy. It's just gonna be non-stop, and Trump is going to be whining and crying like a fucking baby that so many people are so mean to him!

The hell you say.

Get your safe space ready...

There are no "safe places" except on college campuses around the country that are full of Dims who can't handle the real world.

The hell you say.

Get your safe space ready...

There are no "safe places" except on college campuses around the country that are full of Dims who can't handle the real world.

That's just not true. There's one right here: Church of Orange Cheetolini Safe Space

Bernie's mistake is he challenged the one percent and made them uneasy. Too bad too many living in trailers vote in favor of the one percent. And they say class warfare has no place in america. Its o nly going to become more and more prevalent. I'm gonna sit back and watch the divisiveness grow.
And too many living in the hood as well. Even more so.

Forum List

Back