I Love you American Folk's But...

Funny you weren't living the same life leading up to the game then when you were predicting a win that would never come. Huh.

I think you are taking this all a bit too seriously, seriously. Football is all about good fun, trash talk and all of that stuff. Some of you want to take it all too seriously and suck all the fun out of it. I tend to avoid your type of folks. :scared1:

Especially once the final score came in. Yeah I just said that.

I think you need pills or something. Lol. My life is exactly the same. :D Unfortunately, I don't get paid if the Pats win a super bowl. I also don't lose anything if they lose. Life is the same.

You are just angry because Tom Brady is good looking and a good quarterback. An irrational hater.

I wouldn't know if Marsha is an "irrational hater" but I do know he's not real good at handing a football. Especially on that easy pass where he was wide open, and then a backup QB on the other team had to show him how it's done by running the same play a few minutes later for a TD. :rofl:

Who the hell is Marsha? Did you take your old man pills this morning. You seem extra hateful today. :D

Marsha! You know Marsha.

giphy.gif

Not to worry, I'll get Nick Foles on the horn to demonstrate how to catch a football.

We're way off the topic here. Nous le regrettons, Dalia*.

* (Translation -- I just told Dalia that we have some new egrets)

I think you are taking this all a bit too seriously, seriously. Football is all about good fun, trash talk and all of that stuff. Some of you want to take it all too seriously and suck all the fun out of it. I tend to avoid your type of folks. :scared1:

Especially once the final score came in. Yeah I just said that.

I think you need pills or something. Lol. My life is exactly the same. :D Unfortunately, I don't get paid if the Pats win a super bowl. I also don't lose anything if they lose. Life is the same.

You are just angry because Tom Brady is good looking and a good quarterback. An irrational hater.

I wouldn't know if Marsha is an "irrational hater" but I do know he's not real good at handing a football. Especially on that easy pass where he was wide open, and then a backup QB on the other team had to show him how it's done by running the same play a few minutes later for a TD. :rofl:

Who the hell is Marsha? Did you take your old man pills this morning. You seem extra hateful today. :D

Marsha! You know Marsha.

giphy.gif

Not to worry, I'll get Nick Foles on the horn to demonstrate how to catch a football.

We're way off the topic here. Nous le regrettons, Dalia*.

* (Translation -- I just told Dalia that we have some new egrets)

No, I don't know Marsha at all. That is a character on an old TV show who has nothing to do with Tom Brady. :) Tom Brady is a great quarterback. Now you can deny that if you wish, but it just reveals that you don't know anything about football, which is pretty much obviously the case anyways. You were a bandwagon fan out of your delusional hatred for a football team. That is pretty sad.

You can't speak French or other languages on the forum. Deal with it how you must.

And I think it is not the few French quotes that tripped your trigger... Just exactly what is the reason? And to get a moderator involved in such a chicken shit trivial matter when an option is just leave the thread goes to prove a point... You could have dealt with it how you must...

You can't speak French or other languages on the forum. Deal with it how you must.

And I think it is not the few French quotes that tripped your trigger... Just exactly what is the reason? And to get a moderator involved in such a chicken shit trivial matter when an option is just leave the thread goes to prove a point... You could have dealt with it how you must...

My trigger? The point is that you can't speak other languages on the forum. Deal with it.

You can always go join another forum that speaks French if that's your preference. There are rules here against that for a reason.

You can always go join another forum that speaks French if that's your preference. There are rules here against that for a reason.

That is the great thing about this message board... It is not that French is my preference at all... I really like seeing individuals squirm when they have a turd crossways, whether it be about absolutely worthless football player or another members native language...

That is the great thing about this message board... It is not that French is my preference at all... I really like seeing individuals squirm when they have a turd crossways, whether it be about absolutely worthless football player or another members native language...

It seems like you are squirming because you can't speak French! Lol! Why should I squirm when I am correct? :D

You are just another angry hateful irrational hater. We've already established that fact when you told me I was a bad person for supporting a football team. The idiocy here abounds as usual.

Face it, Tom Brady is better than you will EVER be. :D They don't call him the GOAT for nothing. He is the best.

Bet you wouldn't call him a "worthless football player" if he was in your face, now would you? No, you wouldn't.

My friend Kat who is a mod here, also likes Tom Brady. Most of the ladies do.

It seems like you are squirming because you can't speak French! Lol! Why should I squirm when I am correct? :D

You are just another angry hateful irrational hater. We've already established that fact when you told me I was a bad person for supporting a football team. The idiocy here abounds as usual.
After reading your post sin this particular thread and in other threads, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

After reading your posts, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

Not me. I don't hate anyone. I just think you are crazy. :D But that is to be expected at a message board of this size. It's a magnet to the loons.

After reading your posts, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

Maybe I should start swearing at you and calling you a Guatemalan immigrant and you would like me more. ROFL! :lol: That's how ALL the nice "ladies" behave around here!

After reading your post sin this particular thread and in other threads, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

You fucking piece of shit commie bastard. What are you a filthy guatemalan or something? Who would be friends with this piece of shit, Stratford57? :113:

Forum List

Back