I Love you American Folk's But...

Maybe I should start swearing at you and calling you a Guatemalan immigrant and you would like me more. ROFL! :lol: That's how ALL the nice "ladies" behave around here!

You fucking piece of shit commie bastard. What are you a filthy guatemalan or something? Who would be friends with this piece of shit, Stratford57? :113:
Thanks for proving my point. It didn't take long, a poor victim of Ridgerunner 's, Dalia 's, skye 's and my aggression. :laugh:

Last edited:
You can always go join another forum that speaks French if that's your preference. There are rules here against that for a reason.

That is the great thing about this message board... It is not that French is my preference at all... I really like seeing individuals squirm when they have a turd crossways, whether it be about absolutely worthless football player or another members native language...

It seems like you are squirming because you can't speak French! Lol! Why should I squirm when I am correct? :D

You are just another angry hateful irrational hater. We've already established that fact when you told me I was a bad person for supporting a football team. The idiocy here abounds as usual.
After reading your post sin this particular thread and in other threads, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

You fucking piece of shit commie bastard. What are you a filthy guatemalan or something? Who would be friends with this piece of shit, Stratford57? :113:
Thanks for proving my point. It didn't take long, a poor victim of Ridgerunner 's, Dalia 's, skye 's and my aggression. :laugh:

Funny because that is exactly what one of the people that you consider "nice" said to me. :D So now we see that you are a hypocrite.

Maybe I should start swearing at you and calling you a Guatemalan immigrant and you would like me more. ROFL! :lol: That's how ALL the nice "ladies" behave around here!

I like how you called these people to the thread. I've never had a problem with Dalia though. Her and I have had many nice conversations in ENGLISH. :D

Anyways, bring it on. More emotionally driven meltdowns are always fun. :lol:

You can always go join another forum that speaks French if that's your preference. There are rules here against that for a reason.

That is the great thing about this message board... It is not that French is my preference at all... I really like seeing individuals squirm when they have a turd crossways, whether it be about absolutely worthless football player or another members native language...

Bet you wouldn't call him a "worthless football player" if he was in your face, now would you? No, you wouldn't.

My friend Kat who is a mod here, also likes Tom Brady. Most of the ladies do.

Kat likes him because he, quote, "has nice nails".

I actually have that documented. Not even making it up.

But do go on, I wanna hear more about how I'm the one who knows nothing about football..... and yet predicted the game winner. Even though I know absolutely zero about Nick Foles' "nails".
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Bet you wouldn't call him a "worthless football player" if he was in your face, now would you? No, you wouldn't.

But do go on, I wanna hear more about how I'm the one who knows nothing about football..... and yet predicted the game winner. Even though I know absolutely zero about Nick Foles' "nails".
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

She thinks he's hot and a good football player. Go ahead and ask her. :)

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

You don't even know their names. :D I believe in the past you have said that you don't even like football, watching grown men running around on a field in spandex or something like that. I know there are a lot of people out there with a delusional hatred for Tom Brady, just like Trump Delusional Syndrome or TDS. Lol! I would say that is more their problem than Tom Brady's though . . . or mine. I don't have any hatred for any football players or any football teams. :)

I was busy living my life. I don't have to report here to you every day, do I?

Good grief, it's only a football game, Pogo. Tom Brady is still awesome. :thewave:

Funny you weren't living the same life leading up to the game then when you were predicting a win that would never come. Huh.

I think you are taking this all a bit too seriously, seriously. Football is all about good fun, trash talk and all of that stuff. Some of you want to take it all too seriously and suck all the fun out of it. I tend to avoid your type of folks. :scared1:

Especially once the final score came in. Yeah I just said that.

I think you need pills or something. Lol. My life is exactly the same. :D Unfortunately, I don't get paid if the Pats win a super bowl. I also don't lose anything if they lose. Life is the same.

You are just angry because Tom Brady is good looking and a good quarterback. An irrational hater.

I wouldn't know if Marsha is an "irrational hater" but I do know he's not real good at handing a football. Especially on that easy pass where he was wide open, and then a backup QB on the other team had to show him how it's done by running the same play a few minutes later for a TD. :rofl:

"handing a football?" WTF is that? LOL

Funny you weren't living the same life leading up to the game then when you were predicting a win that would never come. Huh.

I think you are taking this all a bit too seriously, seriously. Football is all about good fun, trash talk and all of that stuff. Some of you want to take it all too seriously and suck all the fun out of it. I tend to avoid your type of folks. :scared1:

I think you need pills or something. Lol. My life is exactly the same. :D Unfortunately, I don't get paid if the Pats win a super bowl. I also don't lose anything if they lose. Life is the same.

You are just angry because Tom Brady is good looking and a good quarterback. An irrational hater.

I wouldn't know if Marsha is an "irrational hater" but I do know he's not real good at handing a football. Especially on that easy pass where he was wide open, and then a backup QB on the other team had to show him how it's done by running the same play a few minutes later for a TD. :rofl:

He is thinking about HIS balls. :D Lol!

I wouldn't know if Marsha is an "irrational hater" but I do know he's not real good at handling a football. Especially on that easy pass where he was wide open, and then a backup QB on the other team had to show him how it's done by running the same play a few minutes later for a TD. :rofl:

It's uh, the opposite of footing a handball.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

You don't even know their names. :D I believe in the past you have said that you don't even like football, watching grown men running around on a field in spandex or something like that. I know there are a lot of people out there with a delusional hatred for Tom Brady, just like Trump Delusional Syndrome or TDS. Lol! I would say that is more their problem than Tom Brady's though . . . or mine. I don't have any hatred for any football players or any football teams. :)

Nope, I made no such post, regardless what you 'believe'. Go ahead and quote me, prove me wrong.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

She thinks he's hot and a good football player. Go ahead and ask her. :)

Already did. The moment she posted about "nails". I figured either it was some foreign language, or my eyes were going.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Nope, I made no such post, regardless what you 'believe'. Go ahead and quote me, prove me wrong.

Look, if you have been a football fan, then you have learned very little about the game and that much is obvious. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but the way you talk about Tom Brady just gives you away. Nobody who knows anything about football would ever say that Tom Brady is NOT a good QB. :D

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Look, if you have been a football fan, then you have learned very little about the game and that much is obvious. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but the way you talk about Tom Brady just gives you away. Nobody who knows anything about football would ever say that Tom Brady is NOT a good QB. :D

Actually I never said he was "good" or not. I just noted that he can't seem to catch a weak pass thrown directly at him where he's wide open, that he fumbled in a crucial set of downs, and that he gets to sit on his ass while everybody else works.

That's why he lost.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Actually I never said he was "good" or not. I just noted that he can't seem to catch a weak pass thrown directly at him where he's wide open, that he fumbled in a crucial set of downs, and that he gets to sit on his ass while everybody else works.

That's why he lost.

He's a quarterback! Lol! Hello???

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

That's why he lost.

And he's very good --- at missing easy catches, fumbling, and sitting on his ass wondering what just happened. :)

That's why he lost.

And he's very good --- at missing easy catches, fumbling, and sitting on his ass wondering what just happened. :)

Again, he is a quarterback. He doesn't catch passes. :D He hardly never fumbles the ball and always knows what is happening. *shrugs* Apparently you don't watch many Patriots games.

That's why he lost.

Hilarious. This is yet another post of yours that shows you don't know about the game or the Patriots or Tom Brady. :D

Again, he is a quarterback. He doesn't catch passes. :D

Yeah I know that. That's what I've been telling you. He's very good at not-catching an easy pass. In fact, let's watch him in action right now, want to? That sounds like fun.

TangibleScrawnyArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

What a great non-catch. Made it look difficult.

In contrast let's see what a quarterback who just doesn't know how to miss an easy catch looks like:

ElaborateTanIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Clearly this guy just isn't ready for pass-dropping glory. Couldn't put together a fumble either.

He hardly never fumbles the ball

Hey, long as he does it at the right time, I don't mind.

and always knows what is happening.

Apparently not, or he woulda seen that strip-sack coming. And funny how he continued to throw a ball he no longer had.

Actually *sits on ass in middle of field* but I already illustrated that.

Apparently you don't watch many Patriots games.

One was all I needed. :rock:

Yeah I know that. That's what I've been telling you. He's very good at not-catching an easy pass. In fact, let's watch him in action right now, want to? That sounds like fun.

In contrast let's see what a quarterback who just doesn't know how to miss an easy catch looks like:

Clearly this guy just isn't ready for pass-dropping glory. Couldn't put together a fumble either.

Apparently not, or he woulda seen that strip-sack coming. And funny how he continued to throw a ball he no longer had.

Do you not know the difference between a quarterback and a receiver? :D

Pogo. I'm really sorry if your feelings are hurt, but anyone who knows football would agree that Tom Brady is one of the top 5 QBs in the history of the sport if not the #1. :D Those are just the facts.

Forum List

Back