I love that the people on my ignore list are actually fully ignored now.

No hint that they are posting at all. LOVE IT

You ignore people? On a discussion site? :) I'd love to not hear from some people ever again, but if I did that and only heard from people who agree with me on things, what would be the point of being here? I'd rather change some minds than just preach to the choir.

• Banned
You ignore people? On a discussion site? :) I'd love to not hear from some people ever again, but if I did that and only heard from people who agree with me on things, what would be the point of being here? I'd rather change some minds than just preach to the choir.
Can't cange the minds of complete morons. I'd rather not be bothered with the nonsense of the ignorant

Just curious, when's the last time you changed your mind because of something written/posted by another poster HERE at USMB?

Forum List

Back