I like the Idea of God...

:eusa_eh: We've learned a LOT!
No more does the West Texas farmer hold his head in wonder and shame asking why some angry god killed his wife with a tornado!

We have The Weather Chanel to explain in detail the physics behind the "Finger of God" that sometimes delivers confusing justice to the uneducated and the gullible :thup:

Among the things we've learned which have lead to air conditioning and a society with planes, trains and automobiles, we've learned that among all of the religions and methods of Divine Worship that survived European Colonization, God remains uninterested in picking one to bless over the others consistently over Time.

We've also learned that the continued prosperity of the wicked throughout Time seems to support the concept of life evolving without supervision on a dog-eat-dog world over the concept of a loving, omnipotent Father figure coaching Sentient life individually and from within via a still, small voice which is strengthened and emboldened through prayer to, and worship of, said Father figure.

Yes, we also learned that the science that created WMD's may someday wipe us all off the face of the earth with NK and China on the verge of doing so to the US and her other neighbors. We learned that the science of exploiting fossil fuels may someday destroy the entire globe. We even learned the dangers of creating genetically altered plants that cannot reproduce, threatening to sterilize all eatable plant life across the globe. In the future, we will also probably continue to learn the hard way about creating artificial intelligence and the robotic era, as people have fewer jobs and an intelligence that is running things that has no empathy for mankind.

Yes, we learned that the very first story in the Bible, the fruit of the garden of Eden with the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil, applies today more than ever. For you see, knowledge without wisdom brings death.

It is a pity that science does not concern itself with morality and wisdom, but then, religion which does concern itself with these things is just stupid, right?.

The earth will be here long after we are extinct. And we will be extinct one day
True enough.

So why does anything matter to you at all?

Why do you care?

I live my life and I enjoy it. I don't need to delude myself that there is some eternal reward handed out if I subjugate myself to an imaginary being.
Because it is incongruent that someone who doesn't believe in God would troll a religious forum to talk about something he doesn't believe in.

So why do you care?

I'm here to discuss something I do believe in.

So when people disagree with you they are trolls.

If you bothered to read the OP you would see that this thread isn't about the existence of god but the idea of a god.

And not that it is any of your business but I happen to have a minor in philosophy and my concentration was on religions, their origins and their evolution and belief and unbelief in general.

So my very fist post in this thread was perfectly relevant to the subject.

Yours on the other hand was used as a thinly veiled attempt to sling an insult.

Yeah so loving and caring he killed lots of people during his temper tantrums
You don't believe God exists so you don't believe He did those things but you get a big old hard on to trot out that bullshit.

Are you going to keep wasting my time or what?
You replied to my post dipshit.

And I really don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck about you or your time.

The history of man shows us the trend. We leave behind childish beliefs as we gain knowledge. We have abandoned the worship of countless gods and are now down to one an'd we will eventually leave that one behind as well
Some will and some won't. You have a preference for an outcome. I don't.

I understand how the cycle works. You don't believe there is one.

You keep making arguments that you don't believe and I'm the dip shit? I must have touched a nerve.

The trend is the discarding of gods there is no cycle it is a linear trend unless you think we'll move back to paganism again

And you flatter yourself.
The cycle of remembering and forgetting God.

Been going on for centuries. In fact the OT is a testimony of what happens to a people who cycled between remembering God and forgetting God.

You obsess over multiple gods. Logic dictates there is only one Creator. And He doesn't really care what name you call Him.

No the cycle is moving from many to one. If as you say there was a cycle of "remembering god" then we would have at least one other instance of the rise of a monotheistic religion. We don't

And logic dictates no such thing.

Your desire for a creator stems from our ignorance of the origin of the universe and of life itself.

Common beliefs are often both popular and dead-ass wrong, bud.

Bury The God of Abraham as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an with Abraham and worship The God of (insert your name here).
God is a spirit. Those who believe(ed) that have been aware of the spirit have been scattered around the world for ages. Each time the children were aware of the spirit but followed carnal precepts they were scattered. They had picked up pieces and portions from the inhabitants of the land and they carried some of those things with them. In all that confusion ensued and customs were inter-mingled along the way. The spirit still remains the same even if the precepts of the people have been off over the ages. The word may change from region to region but the basic message still remains the same. History bares it all out if a person has and takes the time to thoroughly research it all and seek for the truth in it all. For most the spirit works in their sleep in order to hide the carnal pride that humans naturally have with them here. The more aware and awakened to the spirit the easier it becomes to see spiritual manifestations that take place or have taken place in your own life and of those surrounding you. Abraham is a heavenly host just like the rest of the hosts in the Bible but at the point Abraham comes forth is where greater awareness and desire come from the person within themselves and a greater division begins to start overcoming the enemy within (those portions that are in opposition to the spirit of God's breath within the human 'a first Adam'). There is nothing wrong with Abraham. Abraham comes with the package of being 'Anointed with Jehovah's salvation with us' (that'd be Jesus Christ and all his saints (all those heavenly hosts that follow the Lamb everywhere he goes. I am sure you can recall the rhyme. "Mary had a little lamb, little lamb..."). The problem is the precepts of the carnally minded humans that can't get past thinking in the flesh. Most refuse to look at 'in the beginning' where all the hosts of heaven and earth were created before a the human was formed to till the ground (earthly humans) and take care of the garden (the own mind, body and soul) they are supposed to be managing. If you have a spiritual host of Abraham with you coming out, you have been given a father of a multitude of hosts to assist in overcoming evils of the world (within yourself first) and a 'wife- spiritual companion host' that has the power to contend. Meaning you have the consciousness within with the power that is there to help you while you learn to breath in the spirit of love while overcoming the earthly things.
Agreed. There is a reason that all major religions are similar in their message. Virtue promotes harmony, order and success. When a people behave with virtue, good things naturally happen. So in that regard religion provides a functional advantage and that's why it has endured since the beginning of man.

People should not be so quick to condemn religion, any religion, without making an objective assessment first. Which means seeing the good and the bad and weighing them. By any objective measure, religion, especially Christianity, has been a force for good.

Bury The God of Abraham as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an with Abraham and worship The God of (insert your name here).
You mean like virtue is the ultimate organizing principle in any society?

Yes, we also learned that the science that created WMD's may someday wipe us all off the face of the earth with NK and China on the verge of doing so to the US and her other neighbors. We learned that the science of exploiting fossil fuels may someday destroy the entire globe. We even learned the dangers of creating genetically altered plants that cannot reproduce, threatening to sterilize all eatable plant life across the globe. In the future, we will also probably continue to learn the hard way about creating artificial intelligence and the robotic era, as people have fewer jobs and an intelligence that is running things that has no empathy for mankind.

Yes, we learned that the very first story in the Bible, the fruit of the garden of Eden with the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil, applies today more than ever. For you see, knowledge without wisdom brings death.

It is a pity that science does not concern itself with morality and wisdom, but then, religion which does concern itself with these things is just stupid, right?.

The earth will be here long after we are extinct. And we will be extinct one day
True enough.

So why does anything matter to you at all?

Why do you care?

I live my life and I enjoy it. I don't need to delude myself that there is some eternal reward handed out if I subjugate myself to an imaginary being.
Because it is incongruent that someone who doesn't believe in God would troll a religious forum to talk about something he doesn't believe in.

So why do you care?

I'm here to discuss something I do believe in.

So when people disagree with you they are trolls.

If you bothered to read the OP you would see that this thread isn't about the existence of god but the idea of a god.

And not that it is any of your business but I happen to have a minor in philosophy and my concentration was on religions, their origins and their evolution and belief and unbelief in general.

So my very fist post in this thread was perfectly relevant to the subject.

Yours on the other hand was used as a thinly veiled attempt to sling an insult.
Did I use troll as a noun or a verb? Do you know what trolling is? It is when you use bait to attract your prey while trolling (i.e. covering ground in search of your prey. Your prey are people who believe in God, especially Christians who are the dominant religion in this country. That is my opinion of what you do. Is that an insult to you? The basis for that opinion is that it is illogical for you to spend so much time discussing something you don't believe in. So I am left with you do these things for your own amusement. What do you call a person who does that? Someone who intentionally seeks out conflict.

I read the OP. Just another Trojan horse if you ask me.

This was my reply to the OP. Can you tell me how it was a thinly veiled attempt to sling an insult? Do you even know who Solzhenitsyn is? Do you know his background? Did you know he was an artillery captain in the red army and was a part of the army that took Bavaria and Berlin? Do you know anything about what they did when they crossed into Germany. Pure fucking evil. Then he gets thrown into the Gulag after the war as a dissident and got to experience evil on the receiving end. He is a witness who has been on both sides of the fence and is imminently qualified on this subject. He spent fifty years working on the history of the Russian Communist Revolution, he read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies, and contributed eight volumes of his own work toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval.

So how exactly was asking a QUESTION, do you think you know more than Solzhenitsyn an insult. I don't know more than him on this subject.

upload_2017-12-30_10-21-36.png

I went back and looked at your first post which was not directed to the OP but was a rely to Emily. Then I looked at my reply to your initial post in this thread. I didn't see your connection to the idea of God and I didn't see where I insulted you. Care to show me where my error is?

And no, when people disagree me that does not necessarily make them trolls. That determination is made by how they behave in that conversation and previous conversations. It takes a body of work.

I troll. I troll for incongruities. And when I bring them to people's attention, it usually leads to a conflict. So, by my previous definition, I am a troll. I make no apologies for it or rationalization that what I do is righteous or moral. I'm no saint. Never claimed I was.

Last edited:
You don't believe God exists so you don't believe He did those things but you get a big old hard on to trot out that bullshit.

Are you going to keep wasting my time or what?

And I really don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck about you or your time.

The history of man shows us the trend. We leave behind childish beliefs as we gain knowledge. We have abandoned the worship of countless gods and are now down to one an'd we will eventually leave that one behind as well

You keep making arguments that you don't believe and I'm the dip shit? I must have touched a nerve.

The trend is the discarding of gods there is no cycle it is a linear trend unless you think we'll move back to paganism again

Been going on for centuries. In fact the OT is a testimony of what happens to a people who cycled between remembering God and forgetting God.

You obsess over multiple gods. Logic dictates there is only one Creator. And He doesn't really care what name you call Him.

No the cycle is moving from many to one. If as you say there was a cycle of "remembering god" then we would have at least one other instance of the rise of a monotheistic religion. We don't

Your desire for a creator stems from our ignorance of the origin of the universe and of life itself.
Read the 4th Turning by Howe and Strauss. They are historians, demographers and economists. Totally secular book. History repeats for a good reason. They explain why. And since history does repeat itself, it is cyclical.

Moving from many to one is not a cycle, it is an indictment of the truth. You do realize that we stopped burning witches, right? Do you know why? It was discovered that they weren't witches. If they had been witches the moral thing would have been to keep burning them. So our moving from many to one was us discovering the truth which should be fairly obvious to everyone here that one Creator of existence is the least complex answer.

I believe that you bring up multiple Gods as a way to confirm your bias. Was that an insult too? Or was that me stating a belief based on observations I have made?

No. My belief that there is a Creator is based on the solution of the first cause and that the laws of nature were in place before space and time were created and that everything which has unfolded since that time was predestined by natural process that were controlled by the laws of nature and that intelligence is not only a product of that process but the source as well.

God is a spirit. Those who believe(ed) that have been aware of the spirit have been scattered around the world for ages. Each time the children were aware of the spirit but followed carnal precepts they were scattered. They had picked up pieces and portions from the inhabitants of the land and they carried some of those things with them. In all that confusion ensued and customs were inter-mingled along the way. The spirit still remains the same even if the precepts of the people have been off over the ages. The word may change from region to region but the basic message still remains the same. History bares it all out if a person has and takes the time to thoroughly research it all and seek for the truth in it all. For most the spirit works in their sleep in order to hide the carnal pride that humans naturally have with them here. The more aware and awakened to the spirit the easier it becomes to see spiritual manifestations that take place or have taken place in your own life and of those surrounding you. Abraham is a heavenly host just like the rest of the hosts in the Bible but at the point Abraham comes forth is where greater awareness and desire come from the person within themselves and a greater division begins to start overcoming the enemy within (those portions that are in opposition to the spirit of God's breath within the human 'a first Adam'). There is nothing wrong with Abraham. Abraham comes with the package of being 'Anointed with Jehovah's salvation with us' (that'd be Jesus Christ and all his saints (all those heavenly hosts that follow the Lamb everywhere he goes. I am sure you can recall the rhyme. "Mary had a little lamb, little lamb..."). The problem is the precepts of the carnally minded humans that can't get past thinking in the flesh. Most refuse to look at 'in the beginning' where all the hosts of heaven and earth were created before a the human was formed to till the ground (earthly humans) and take care of the garden (the own mind, body and soul) they are supposed to be managing. If you have a spiritual host of Abraham with you coming out, you have been given a father of a multitude of hosts to assist in overcoming evils of the world (within yourself first) and a 'wife- spiritual companion host' that has the power to contend. Meaning you have the consciousness within with the power that is there to help you while you learn to breath in the spirit of love while overcoming the earthly things.
Agreed. There is a reason that all major religions are similar in their message. Virtue promotes harmony, order and success. When a people behave with virtue, good things naturally happen. So in that regard religion provides a functional advantage and that's why it has endured since the beginning of man.

People should not be so quick to condemn religion, any religion, without making an objective assessment first. Which means seeing the good and the bad and weighing them. By any objective measure, religion, especially Christianity, has been a force for good.
Even the Philistines serves a purpose. If not for all of the Reubenites how would the spirit get all those wedding rings passed out among the heathenish Edomites?

Read the 4th Turning by Howe and Strauss. They are historians, demographers and economists. Totally secular book. History repeats for a good reason. They explain why. And since history does repeat itself, it is cyclical.

Moving from many to one is not a cycle, it is an indictment of the truth. You do realize that we stopped burning witches, right? Do you know why? It was discovered that they weren't witches. If they had been witches the moral thing would have been to keep burning them. So our moving from many to one was us discovering the truth which should be fairly obvious to everyone here that one Creator of existence is the least complex answer.

I believe that you bring up multiple Gods as a way to confirm your bias. Was that an insult too? Or was that me stating a belief based on observations I have made?

No. My belief that there is a Creator is based on the solution of the first cause and that the laws of nature were in place before space and time were created and that everything which has unfolded since that time was predestined by natural process that were controlled by the laws of nature and that intelligence is not only a product of that process but the source as well.

Show me that last time you alleged cycle ended in a global monotheistic religion.

And earlier I said it was a linear trend.

And people do not remember god. They are told from a young age to believe.

The only reason I mentioned multiple gods is because that there were multiple gods is an historical fact. Tell me do you always take the statement of an historical fact as a personal insult.

And your belief is based on an assumption for which there is absolutely no empirical proof. You call it logic but it is not logic.

The fact is we have absolutely nothing but a few theories that attempt to explain the origin of the universe. One of those theories is the creator theory.

O.k. God is a Spirit.

Ass-u-me-ing the above statement to be a fact, that fact still doesn't validate the ancient Arab tales we know today as The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an as the last Word on such a Spirit.

If that doesn't work for you, just look at the odds...

Which is more likely:

The Spirit Creator of The Known Universe took the time to wrestle with and then make a deal with a human who lived in The Middle East eight to ten thousand years ago to bless his spawn across Time as a spiritual battle raged just a breath away between at least two hidden Universes, each vying to collect the immortal spirits that drive the short lives of every human to be conceived....

or
A fairly successful, middle class Arab with a huge family, a knack for story-telling, and manageable delusions of grandeur living an average life on earth eight to ten thousand years ago, when the written word was just beginning to be successfully passed down the Timeline from generation to generation.

And The Word. was God

`

O.k. God is a Spirit.

Ass-u-me-ing the above statement to be a fact, that fact still doesn't validate the ancient Arab tales we know today as The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an as the last Word on such a Spirit.

Which is more likely:

The Spirit Creator of The Known Universe took the time to wrestle with and then make a deal with a human who lived in The Middle East eight to ten thousand years ago to bless his spawn across Time as a spiritual battle raged just a breath away between at least two hidden Universes, each vying to collect the immortal spirits that drive the short lives of every human to be conceived....

or
A fairly successful, middle class Arab with a huge family, a knack for story-telling, and manageable delusions of grandeur living an average life on earth eight to ten thousand years ago, when the written word was just beginning to be successfully passed down the Timeline from generation to generation.

And The Word. was God

`
If you record the sound of an echo does it play back the same?

O.k. God is a Spirit.

Which is more likely:

or

And The Word. was God

`
No other religion makes the claim of God seeking man. All other religions are men seeking God. Much can be gathered about the invisible attributes of the Creator by studying what He created, so it is not surprising that they all teach the same basic things. But only one is a revealed religion.

And that is what makes it the last word on the subject.

:eusa_think:

Depends on the quality of your recording equipment, I reckon....

:dunno:
No sound engineer here but I would assume every copy of copy is going to experience some deterioration in quality.

Not sure if this is what RodISHI was getting at or not.

Show me that last time you alleged cycle ended in a global monotheistic religion.

The only reason I mentioned multiple gods is because that there were multiple gods is an historical fact. Tell me do you always take the statement of an historical fact as a personal insult.

And your belief is based on an assumption for which there is absolutely no empirical proof. You call it logic but it is not logic.

The fact is we have absolutely nothing but a few theories that attempt to explain the origin of the universe. One of those theories is the creator theory.
Clearly there is a communication breakdown here.

You are taking the whole cycle thingee way out of context. It does not apply to what you are trying to do. When people are satisfied, they become proud and complacent and stop doing the things that made them successful, then they fail and suffer. And through their suffering, because of their suffering, they return to the things that made them successful in the first place, thus starting the cycle all over again.

So when I say they do the things that made them successful, that would be returning to God's ways which are virtuous and naturally lead to success. And when I say they became proud and complacent and stopped doing the things that made them successful, they behave without virtue which naturally leads to failure.

Shit doesn't happen because of luck or by accident. It happens because of what we do or don't do as a society.

The saeculum cycle lasts approximately 80 years, give or take, and is about the length of a long human life or four generations. The cycle has 4 seasons; spring, summer, fall and winter. Each one lasting about 20 years or one generation. The last 3 winter cycles of the American saeculum were WWII, Civil War and the American Revolutionary War. The hardship during these times brought people together. They put away their petty differences, made sacrifices, became more humble and thankful. In effect, they remembered God. When the wars ended the spring cycle begins. This is a period of growth and a renewed focus on the young who are the future. As they reap their rewards they enter summer. It takes two generations to forget suffering. So by this time the pain and misery of the last winter cycle is all but forgotten. They become satisfied and proud. They become indulgent and selfish. They lower their standard of conduct. All failed behaviors. It takes another twenty years or so or one more generation to complete the fall which BTW is the name of the cycle. Which sets the stage for the next major societal upheaval that almost every person who walks the planet will get to experience at least once in his life. Ours is coming.

So please stop talking about shit you don't know anything about. I tried to tell you to go read the book.

So Adam blew the breath of life into himself? Where did Eve come from?
How much of what the Bible tells us do you accept and what do you pitch to come up with your own version? Adam, yes? Eve, yes? Christ, no? Only one of those 3 is the one you need to take with you to your death bed. Adam can't do shit for you, or the universe. Christ, on the other hand, removed anything that could possibly keep you away from God. Then he made it a gift. To you. From Him. It is a love thing...

Last edited:

O.k. God is a Spirit.

Which is more likely:

or

And The Word. was God

`
No other religion makes the claim of God seeking man. All other religions are men seeking God. Much can be gathered about the invisible attributes of the Creator by studying what He created, so it is not surprising that they all teach the same basic things. But only one is a revealed religion.

And that is what makes it the last word on the subject.

Seriously? For you one of the ancient Arab tales is the last word on God because it's the basis for a 'Revealed Religion', eh?

You're basing the validity of the story on the claims made by the story. This is an AWFULLY thin reason to bet both the life you know of in this here and now, as well as your 'eternal life' (ass-u-me-ing there exists such a thing), on an ancient Arab tale about 'God Himself' donning the skin of a Jew named Jesus and dying for the sins of mankind in some sort of ritual death as part of a larger patriarchal spiritual war, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

I guess that in spite of my liking the Idea of God, I know enough about The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an to reject Him without further review.

If any of the ancient tales that are popular today prove to be the final truth on God and Heaven, I will resign myself to an eternity in Hell, knowing that it was genuinely my choice to be there, for I choose to believe that The Creator of The Universe would be far less likely to be that impressed with an Earthling named Abraham than a typical Arab male would be to have delusions of grandeur about his relationship with "God".

`

Seriously? For you one of the ancient Arab tales is the last word on God because it's the basis for a 'Revealed Religion', eh?

No, Joe. There's quite a bit more to it than that but I don't have the time to list it all. I have to go to work on Tuesday.

You're basing the validity of the story on the claims made by the story. This is an AWFULLY thin reason to bet both the life you know of in this here and now, as well as your 'eternal life' (ass-u-me-ing there exists such a thing), on an ancient Arab tale about 'God Himself' donning the skin of a Jew named Jesus and dying for the sins of mankind in some sort of ritual death as part of a larger patriarchal spiritual war, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

I base it on a whole lot more than that Joe. This is just one small piece of the puzzle. Before one tries to figure out who God is they have to first actually believe there is a God. And sometimes people only have a notional belief in God. Meaning they believe but they don't really believe.

You seem to want to skip the first step and go straight to who God is. Good luck with that. I don't think it is going to work which is probably fine for you because you have already made up your mind about it.

Of course if you did want it to work, you could always seek Him out and see if He reveals Himself to you. I suggest taking about 30 minutes every morning, first thing in the morning, the earlier the better. Quit the brain. Reciting in your head all the things you have to be thankful for and then asking Him what He wants from you today. You might even try thanking him and praising Him for all He has given you. Or not, you can be an ungrateful lout. Try that for about four weeks and see if you notice anything different.

I guess that in spite of my liking the Idea of God, I know enough about The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an to reject Him without further review.

There you have it. An open mind if ever there was one. Congrats, Joe.

I guess we see things differently, Joe. So did the Jews of antiquity. They believed God was loving and caring.

If any of the ancient tales that are popular today prove to be the final truth on God and Heaven, I will resign myself to an eternity in Hell, knowing that it was genuinely my choice to be there, for I choose to believe that The Creator of The Universe would be far less likely to be that impressed with an Earthling named Abraham than a typical Arab male would be to have delusions of grandeur about his relationship with "God".

You might want to brush up on Job 40 just to see what not to do when you meet Him. Good luck, bro.

Last edited:

You are taking the whole cycle thingee way out of context. It does not apply to what you are trying to do. When people are satisfied, they become proud and complacent and stop doing the things that made them successful, then they fail and suffer. And through their suffering, because of their suffering, they return to the things that made them successful in the first place, thus starting the cycle all over again.

So when I say they do the things that made them successful, that would be returning to God's ways which are virtuous and naturally lead to success. And when I say they became proud and complacent and stopped doing the things that made them successful, they behave without virtue which naturally leads to failure.

Shit doesn't happen because of luck or by accident. It happens because of what we do or don't do as a society.

The saeculum cycle lasts approximately 80 years, give or take, and is about the length of a long human life or four generations. The cycle has 4 seasons; spring, summer, fall and winter. Each one lasting about 20 years or one generation. The last 3 winter cycles of the American saeculum were WWII, Civil War and the American Revolutionary War. The hardship during these times brought people together. They put away their petty differences, made sacrifices, became more humble and thankful. In effect, they remembered God. When the wars ended the spring cycle begins. This is a period of growth and a renewed focus on the young who are the future. As they reap their rewards they enter summer. It takes two generations to forget suffering. So by this time the pain and misery of the last winter cycle is all but forgotten. They become satisfied and proud. They become indulgent and selfish. They lower their standard of conduct. All failed behaviors. It takes another twenty years or so or one more generation to complete the fall which BTW is the name of the cycle. Which sets the stage for the next major societal upheaval that almost every person who walks the planet will get to experience at least once in his life. Ours is coming.

So please stop talking about shit you don't know anything about. I tried to tell you to go read the book.
Societal cycles have nothing to do with any god

:eusa_think:

Depends on the quality of your recording equipment, I reckon....

:dunno:
No sound engineer here but I would assume every copy of copy is going to experience some deterioration in quality.

Not sure if this is what RodISHI was getting at or not.
In which case you'd be wrong AGAIN!!!! These days, you can make as many digital copies of a sound recording that you want that will be exactly alike.

Societal cycles have nothing to do with any god
It does when they are controlled by the moral laws of nature which existed prior to space and time being created.

Forum List

Back